Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! (2418 Views)

Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / Father Christmas With Booty !! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! by Princek12(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
The number of women who are enhancing their derriere has reached epidemic proportions, thanks to plastic surgery and booty pads. Because of the prevalence of butt implants and booty pads, there is a pressing need for information on how to detect fake rear ends. Without this information, the unwary man can be misled into picking up a girl who does not possess the real assets. To that end, I deduced the formula for detecting a fake asset.
If the maximum distance (MD) between the arch of the booty and the rear of the booty is more than three times of the length of the arch of the booty (L), then it is more than likely a fake booty.

If MD > 3L, then the booty is fake.
L= θ x ∏/180, where θ is in degrees; or L = r θ, where θ is in radians.

Re: How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! by Caseless: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
3 gbam for this mathematician...gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

Oga scientist, what of people who are mathematophobic (sori about my choice of word, na phobia for maths i mean), how they wan take calculate am nau? And if the arc is 3 times longer than the rear curve....the assss must be well arched and booty will be shaking like smaller sachet of water racked in a bigger one....oboi, i nor go mind that kind fake booty because all join....

Nice one, op!
Re: How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! by visionbiafra: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'm finding it hard to decipher this mathematics
Re: How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! by Caseless: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
visionbiafra: I'm finding it hard to decipher this mathematics
it is becos u have phobia for mathematics....the op can help u out.
Re: How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! by RexioKlasik(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Football Joke (pics) / Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... / Salvage Saturday... Happy Weekend Guys, Enjoy These Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.