Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. (9638 Views)

Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by enm(m): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2012
Please to all experienced aliexpress customer in the house, what is the best way to ship goods bought on aliexpress, alibaba and co to nigeria. judging by the shiping cost through courier service display by the seller, i will say is on the high side. please your advice is seriously wanted.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by ElMatteo(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2012
I will advise you to go to www.chrisvicmall.com. I have done business with them and it was perfect. They will help you get your goods to NIgeria at a much cheaper rate. You can get it in 2 to 3 days at a very subsidized rate compared to the shipping fee on aliexpress. Just go to chrisvicmall.com and chat with their representative and they will respond to you. I just got my own goods from them on Tuesday so u can be sure you are safe doing business with them.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by maga1: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2012
OP don't pay anything to anyone. just ensure u search the site thoroughly for the product and get the one that states "free shipping" . the goods will be shipped to u via china air post and it will arrive naija 2-3weeks maximum. if u choose the product that has ups,dhl or ems. it will come early maybe 5-6 days but the cost of shipping may be higher than the product itself. just do ur searching very well and make ur choice. u can use ur gtb, uba, zenith visa/mastercard confidently and no wahala. make sure again u always check for products with good feedbacks from customers. thanx

3 Likes

Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by osca123(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2012
maga1: OP don't pay anything to anyone. just ensure u search the site thoroughly for the product and get the one that states "free shipping" . the goods will be shipped to u via china air post and it will arrive naija 2-3weeks maximum. if u choose the product that has ups,dhl or ems. it will come early maybe 5-6 days but the cost of shipping may be higher than the product itself. just do ur searching very well and make ur choice. u can use ur gtb, uba, zenith visa/mastercard confidently and no wahala. make sure again u always check for products with good feedbacks from customers. thanx

do u use escrow.com on aliexpress? I am thinking of a safer and cheap means to do payment on the site. I also learnt that escrow services is for USA citizens only or how can i use it in Nigeria?
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by Youngzedd(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2012
Don't any agent to have your goods shipped ti Nigeria on aliexpress.

Use EMS OR HDL OR China air post your goods is safe.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by stechi(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2012
maga1: OP don't pay anything to anyone. just ensure u search the site thoroughly for the product and get the one that states "free shipping" . the goods will be shipped to u via china air post and it will arrive naija 2-3weeks maximum. if u choose the product that has ups,dhl or ems. it will come early maybe 5-6 days but the cost of shipping may be higher than the product itself. just do ur searching very well and make ur choice. u can use ur gtb, uba, zenith visa/mastercard confidently and no wahala. make sure again u always check for products with good feedbacks from customers. thanx

I totally agree wit u. I use the escrow service and hav been getting my goods safely at my door-step b4 Aliexpress transfers the money finally to the seller.
Another alternative I use is,through my cousin who resides there.Once I source for products located within the city where he resides,I send the address to him for confirmation and any products eventually ordered from the company would be picked up by him and send to me thru an agent at cheaper rate,although I pay for his logistics which relatively still favours me in the total cost spent to get the goods here in naija.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by dav8id(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
enm: Please to all experienced aliexpress customer in the house, what is the best way to ship goods bought on aliexpress, alibaba and co to nigeria. judging by the shiping cost through courier service display by the seller, i will say is on the high side. please your advice is seriously wanted.
if i understand ur question well,then i have to say.u are looking for cheap alternative way to ship ur goods to nigeria abi?.
Ok, never use china free shipping.cos if u do,thats mean ur goods will landed thru post office here in nigeria and u and me know how hungry nigeria post officer are now.i gues u understand what i mean? Another thing is,if u want to use china free post,u most then have to provid them ur local area code and i gues if u really know ur area code.Note i dont mean nigeria code or ur state code NO..BUT UR LOCAL GOVT AREA CODE.U CAN ONLY KNOW THAT BY VISITING UR LOCAL POST OFFICE. So if it happen u provide wrong code,ur goods will arrive but u will found it.so never use china free post.

I advice u to stick to either dhl,ups or ems. Here is what u need to do.
The cost of the shipping u see at aliexpress is been listed there by the seller not by the currier company.so what u need to do is to contact the seller and ask him to ajust the cost and he wil do that.but u should knw he wil never ajust below the real cost of the shipping from the currier companies.if any seller refuse to reduce the cost of the shipping,just go to anothe seller and enter the deal with.

Also,always compire others seller that sell same goods and see there cost of shipping b4 u determine how u want the seller to reduce the cost.
Regard
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by osca123(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
El Matteo: I will advise you to go to www.chrisvicmall.com. I have done business with them and it was perfect. They will help you get your goods to NIgeria at a much cheaper rate. You can get it in 2 to 3 days at a very subsidized rate compared to the shipping fee on aliexpress. Just go to chrisvicmall.com and chat with their representative and they will respond to you. I just got my own goods from them on Tuesday so u can be sure you are safe doing business with them.

how wil u integrate this chrisvicmall into ur aliexpress? Or u provide aliexpress chrisvicmall's address, then chrisvicmall receives it and ship to ur naija address? Pls explain. Thanx

1 Like

Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by Chrisvicmall: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
osca123:
how wil u integrate this chrisvicmall into ur aliexpress? Or u provide aliexpress chrisvicmall's address, then chrisvicmall receives it and ship to ur naija address? Pls explain. Thanx

You don't need to integrate Chrisvicmall into your aliexpress. Here is what you need to do
1.) Search for the product that you would like to purchase on aliexpress.
2.) When you find what you are looking for, visit our website and chat with us online or send us an email. Give us the link of the product you want to purchase.
3.) Pay the money into our Nigeria bank account. Please note that you will be paying with naira not dollar.
4.) Once we confirm your payment(it takes 1minute - 5hours), we will proceed with the purchase. After purchasing your product, we will ship it for you. Please note that it takes 3-5 days for delivery. This depends on the shipping option you chose.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to visit our website and chat with us online or leave an email to us.

El Matteo: I will advise you to go to www.chrisvicmall.com. I have done business with them and it was perfect. They will help you get your goods to NIgeria at a much cheaper rate. You can get it in 2 to 3 days at a very subsidized rate compared to the shipping fee on aliexpress. Just go to chrisvicmall.com and chat with their representative and they will respond to you. I just got my own goods from them on Tuesday so u can be sure you are safe doing business with them.

Thank you for your comment. We do appreciate.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by osca123(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

You don't need to integrate Chrisvicmall into your aliexpress. Here is what you need to do
1.) Search for the product that you would like to purchase on aliexpress.
2.) When you find what you are looking for, visit our website and chat with us online or send us an email. Give us the link of the product you want to purchase.
3.) Pay the money into our Nigeria bank account. Please note that you will be paying with naira not dollar.
4.) Once we confirm your payment(it takes 1minute - 5hours), we will proceed with the purchase. After purchasing your product, we will ship it for you. Please note that it takes 3-5 days for delivery. This depends on the shipping option you chose.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to visit our website and chat with us online or leave an email to us.

Thank you for your comment. We do appreciate.

where are ur offices in nigeria located physical contacts?
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by Chrisvicmall: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
For our office, please check our contact. You can go to the address at Alaba for verification. Moreover, you can decide to pay for the shipping fee after you must have receive the product. We only make it mandatory that the buyer must pay for the product fee before we make any purchase. And if you are are afraid of us, why not give us a chance for once. If we do any bad thing to you, please come back here and post it so that everyone will know and before of us.

But don't hesitate to recommend us to friends if we do a good business with you.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by osca123(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
too risky...
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by ElMatteo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
osca123: too risky...

My brother..Life itself is a risk and as a business man, you should understand that more. I will advise you start with sth small at least so u can be sure. if u check well, you will c adverts placed by chrisvicmall on nairaland and if you are not convinced enough, you can visit their office in Alaba. I took the risk with them and it paid off and I must say what I loved most about them is their customer service cos they will always call u to update you.
I'm not in anyway affiliated to them but I promised to tell others about them if my transaction went on smoothly and it did.
What's the point of waiting for ur goods for 15 to 60 days all in the name of free shipping when u can get them down here at very subsidized rates.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by chux76(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2012
El Matteo:

My brother..Life itself is a risk and as a business man, you should understand that more. I will advise you start with sth small at least so u can be sure. if u check well, you will c adverts placed by chrisvicmall on nairaland and if you are not convinced enough, you can visit their office in Alaba. I took the risk with them and it paid off and I must say what I loved most about them is their customer service cos they will always call u to update you.
I'm not in anyway affiliated to them but I promised to tell others about them if my transaction went on smoothly and it did.
What's the point of waiting for ur goods for 15 to 60 days all in the name of free shipping when u can get them down here at very subsidized rates.

Yeah,life is a risk but it should be calculated. I expressed the same fear when I wanted to deal with Chrisvicmall,but i thought,"what the heck,no venture no glory"..so I contacted them,gave them the link,paid into their account here in Naija,sent them an email about the payment made and waited. I have done my part,lets see what happens next. Hours later I received an email confirming receipt of my payment and thereafter I laid back. They would call me occasionally giving me the status of my shipment,and when it finally arrived,they notified me and my fiance picked it up at the airport.Suffice it to say that I paid on a Tuesday and by Friday same week the goods had arrived Nigeria,and was picked up on Saturday morning,that was largely because I implored the seller to package the goods swiftly and they did within a day and shipped it to Chrisvicmall company the next day. Although they have shipping options of 7-14days or 3-4days but its your choice which you prefer as the latter is a bit more expensive than the former but much lesser than what the seller advertises as shipping fees using either EMS,DHL or UPS.
So chat up with their sales rep and get more info.
I am paying for another sets of goods this week and its Chrisvicmall all the way.

P.S
I am not soliciting for Chrisvicmall but I have to recommend and vouch for them because I have had satisfactory business deals with them,what with their excellent customer care service.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by osca123(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2012
Chrisvicmall: For our office, please check our contact. You can go to the address at Alaba for verification. Moreover, you can decide to pay for the shipping fee after you must have receive the product. We only make it mandatory that the buyer must pay for the product fee before we make any purchase. And if you are are afraid of us, why not give us a chance for once. If we do any bad thing to you, please come back here and post it so that everyone will know and before of us.

But don't hesitate to recommend us to friends if we do a good business with you.

can ur company deliver to my onitsha address and how do u determine price of shipping...is it per kg how? I may give u guys a try. Am based in Onitsha.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by Chrisvicmall: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
osca123:

can ur company deliver to my onitsha address and how do u determine price of shipping...is it per kg how? I may give u guys a try. Am based in Onitsha.

Yes, we do ship to Onitsha and other places in Nigeria. When the product reach Nigeria, one of the agent will contact you and you can tell him which bus he should put the product for you. He will post it to you immediately.

chux76:

Yeah,life is a risk but it should be calculated. I expressed the same fear when I wanted to deal with Chrisvicmall,but i thought,"what the heck,no venture no glory"..so I contacted them,gave them the link,paid into their account here in Naija,sent them an email about the payment made and waited. I have done my part,lets see what happens next. Hours later I received an email confirming receipt of my payment and thereafter I laid back. They would call me occasionally giving me the status of my shipment,and when it finally arrived,they notified me and my fiance picked it up at the airport.Suffice it to say that I paid on a Tuesday and by Friday same week the goods had arrived Nigeria,and was picked up on Saturday morning,that was largely because I implored the seller to package the goods swiftly and they did within a day and shipped it to Chrisvicmall company the next day. Although they have shipping options of 7-14days or 3-4days but its your choice which you prefer as the latter is a bit more expensive than the former but much lesser than what the seller advertises as shipping fees using either EMS,DHL or UPS.
So chat up with their sales rep and get more info.
I am paying for another sets of goods this week and its Chrisvicmall all the way.

P.S
I am not soliciting for Chrisvicmall but I have to recommend and vouch for them because I have had satisfactory business deals with them,what with their excellent customer care service.

Thank you for your comment. We do appreciate
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by osca123(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Yes, we do ship to Onitsha and other places in Nigeria. When the product reach Nigeria, one of the agent will contact you and you can tell him which bus he should put the product for you. He will post it to you immediately.

Thank you for your comment. We do appreciate
hope i wont pay additional fee for that?
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by oseiwe(m): 3:38am On Nov 30, 2012
Getting a reliable seller is d prob. It seems we've got a reliable shipper now. Who can give us confirmed sellers cos I've lost once before.
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by wisemanj(m): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2012
oseiwe: Getting a reliable seller is d prob. It seems we've got a reliable shipper now. Who can give us confirmed sellers cos I've lost once before.

u hv lost what becus i hv not heard anyone who lost money bef n aliexpress
Re: To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. by southprince(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Been trying to order from aliexpress and each time I click on "Buy Now" this is what I see on my screen "Sorry, nothing is available to order now.".....I've tried buying from different sellers with different items and the same message keeps appearing.....can someone please tell me why? Or tell me the right way to order stuffs from them? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Register For Nimc National Id Card / Mkety Digital: Buy/Sell Ur Skrill Perfectmoney Cryptos in Naira with no limit / Fire Guts Nsukka Spare Parts Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.