Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics (3493 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / BIKO !!! Tell Cossy Orjiakor To Step Aside. New Mega B00bis Is In Town [see Phot / Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by donachief: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2012
Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor granted the Editor of popular softsell publication City People Magazine, Mr Seye Kehinde, an interview recently.
The interview was published in their 16th anniversary edition and according to the actress, judging by the pictures that were published, the editor Mr Seye has a thing for her.
Read her tweets below...'
note: self-service is a slang for masturbate

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Lucasbalo(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2012
What is wrong with this harlot thinking she is beautiful?.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by tpia1: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
In other words, marriage is in the offing.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Lucasbalo: What is wrong with this harlot thinking she is beautiful?.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and harlots are great too.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by IlCapitano(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hmmmm...I guess he 'takes matters into his own hands.'
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
Il Capitano: Hmmmm...I guess he 'takes matters into his own hands.'

Indeed. Can't you tell why he's smiling?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Chedarking: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
The man looks an absolute Perv...

Lol

I would still hit that though..Cossy you can get it any time.. cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
People are really buying into Cossy's publicity stunt. She's using what she has to sell her name even more. But i wonder how far it will take because we don't have a p0rn industry in Nigeria. She should go abroad and start featuring in indecency movies.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by yuzedo: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chedarking: The man looks an absolute Perv...

Lol

I would still hit that though..Cossy you can get it any time.. cool
ƪoƪ! I gotta agree.. He does look twisted grin grin grin

As for hitting that? Nuh uhn! undecided she does look doable from behind (based on this photo) but she's generally repulsive with her nasty racks. Niggaz is suckers if they think huge tittays are sexy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Chedarking: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
yuzedo:
ƪoƪ! I gotta agree.. He does look twisted grin grin grin

As for hitting that? Nuh uhn! undecided she does look doable from behind (based on this photo) but she's generally repulsive with her nasty racks. Niggaz is suckers if they think huge tittays are sexy.

Are you kidding bruv?

I would smash every single hole and jizz on those hooters.

I'm a racks on racks on racks sort of man and I would smash it like Federer cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by yuzedo: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chedarking:

Are you kidding bruv?

I would smash every single hole and jizz on those hooters.

I'm a racks on racks on racks sort of man and I would smash it like Federer cool

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nigga want some okoro bootay! (With extra silicone dressing) cheesy
grin I'll pass mate.. Got me eyes on some sexy NL hoochie yo! wink tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Chedarking: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
yuzedo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nigga want some okoro bootay! (With extra silicone dressing) cheesy
grin I'll pass mate.. Got me eyes on some sexy NL hoochie yo! wink tongue

Lol @ Okoro bootay

When the NL hoochies at?

There is only one female on this board -Ileke Idi sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chedarking:
There is only one female on this board -Ileke [size=13pt]Idi[/size] sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by yuzedo: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chedarking:

Lol @ Okoro bootay

When the NL hoochies at?

There is only one female on this board -Ileke Idi sad

Where she at? Where she at? (._. ) (· - ·) ( ._.) ( ' -') I'd like to make her waist-beads and the anatomy below them jiggle & shake like a 10.6 magnitude earthquake! tongue

Alas, my heart belongs to "the one who's name sounds like lollypop".. wink saving my good self for her, and what unheralded explosions we shall record on that fateful night.. oh glory!!!! grin kiss
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 19, 2012
Am I the only person that is disgusted by this woman?
Is there no retirement age for harlotry?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Baby mama: Am I the only person that is disgusted by this woman?
Is there no retirement age for harlotry?

How is she a harlot?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by kokoA(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
J12:

How is she a harlot?
Cossy undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by vinderbilt: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
cossy is bold for a nigerian celeb sha. I think I like her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Encomium Editor, Seyi Kehinde''i Bet You Masturbate To My Pics by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
for cossy to still be in d lime light after several millions of dissin from d net to d news papers,it confirms her story,aint it obvious from posts dat men are giving her attention and shes enjoying d way she is sexually teasing men with her stunts,nigerian girls are only hating on her because they cant dare what she does grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kanye Reveals Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant For Him (video) / Celebrities Who's Gone From Black To White / Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.