Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

none... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / none... (1373 Views)

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

none... by WSSmith: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
None...
Re: none... by passion007: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
WS. Smith:
The whereabout of Sullivan Chime, governor of Enugu state has been unknown for over 2 months, its citizens are getting irritated as state management is deteriorating and there are rumors about his health condition. Saharareporters please help Enugu locate where this Gentleman may be and the true state of his health as you did with our beloved 1st lady.
i read a press release from the Gov's sec that he was taking a cumulative leave and that he was fit as a fiddle...i hope that's the case.
Re: none... by ektbear: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
2 months? Surely this is a lie...?
Re: none... by Ohaneze1: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hmmmmmm

enugwu the pride of the SE.. grin grin grin grin grin

We go dey here nah.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: none... by Super1759: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
you said "saharareporters" and not nairaland. So why telling us, go and meet them to help you guys. When you need our help,we will come. Keep waiting for sahara and their white lies
Re: none... by vanbonattel: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1: Hmmmmmm

enugwu the pride of the SE.. grin grin grin grin grin

We go dey here nah.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one sweet your belle well well, because it has some element of negativity quite unlike the other thread where enugwu beat your state black and blue.

So much hate from a brother of enugu people. Igbos hate themselves i must admit.
Re: none... by Ohaneze1: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
^

For where e beat am? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Each state has its own comparative advantage..

So its even hard to prove which state that is better than the other..

As for Enugu state being better than Anambra that is far from being truth..because Anambra I know remains the beacon of hope for Ndigbo
Re: none... by lillyveezy: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
His whereabout is one of the best kept political secrets of our time.
It goes to show his inner caccus are really trust worthy or its only a few that knows it.
Pls peep shld learn how to live without preying into others private life.
Take the official info or walk.
Re: none... by vanbonattel: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1: ^

For where e beat am? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Each state has its own comparative advantage..

So its even hard to prove which state that is better than the other..

As for Enugu state being better than Anambra that is far from being truth..because Anambra I know remains the beacon of hope for Ndigbo

Yes, after breaking two shock absorbers and tearing out a suspension hanger in my ride at Onisha-Awka express road, and after watching 4 fat pigs having a mud bath in the middle of a street at main market onitsha,

Yeah, its a real beacon of hope for efulefus.
Re: none... by WSSmith: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
ekt_bear: 2 months? Surely this is a lie...?

he's been out since 3rd week september
Re: none... by Ohaneze1: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
van bonattel:

Yes, after breaking two shock absorbers and tearing out a suspension hanger in my ride at Onisha-Awka express road, and after watching 4 fat pigs having a mud bath in the middle of a street at main market onitsha,

Yeah, its a real beacon of hope for efulefus.

That was 10yrs ago, not anymore. NIger Cat and CCC has since resumed work at the Onitsha-Awka expressway.

YOu talked about main market..let me tell you I visit main market from Awka twice every month for shopping, I don't know where there is any form of dirt in and around main market not to talk of pig. Unless you are talking of River niger shores where they selling food items (ose market) but definitely not the renowned main market. You can't even see single mud at main market, because the market is securely concreted with hardcore bricks done by the whites in the 60s and 70s.

1 Like

Re: none... by vanbonattel: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1:

That was 10yrs ago, not anymore. NIger Cat and CCC has since resumed work at the Onitsha-Awka expressway.

YOu talked about main market..let me tell you I visit main market from Awka twice every month for shopping, I don't know where there is any form of dirt in and around main market not to talk of pig. Unless you are talking of River niger shores where they selling food items (ose market) but definitely not the renowned main market. You can't even see single mud at main market, because the market is securely concreted with hardcore bricks done by the whites in the 60s and 70s.

Will you shut up! Pigs are inside our own main market now, do you want me to show pictures?
Who be Nigercat? Even Nigergoat or Nigerdog is nowhere near that road.

1 Like

Re: none... by Ohaneze1: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
^

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show da video and pictures biko..
Re: none... by vanbonattel: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
Not today, i will try and visit the market in the next few days, but you can continue to wine your mouth so by the time i show the pics, you will hide your face in shame.
Is obi paying you bros?
Re: none... by Ohaneze1: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
Von nwanne..this is the main market Osha I know..

Re: none... by vanbonattel: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Continue, by the time i show you the main market i know, you will be crying photo shopped cheesy
Re: none... by vanbonattel: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1: Von nwanne..this is the main market Osha I know..

But i fail to understand why you are showing pictures of the roof, show us the floor, the clean streets of the market outside or do pigs stay on the roof? grin
Re: none... by Ohaneze1: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
van bonattel: Continue, by the time i show you the main market i know, you will be crying photo shopped cheesy

Nwanne..its late, I have to go to bed now to meet up with time tomorrow. Is been great deliberating with you on issues that affect us. But I want you to know one thing, -Anambra adibago mma.

Goodnite nwanne
Re: none... by Ohaneze1: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
van bonattel:

But i fail to understand why you are showing pictures of the roof, show us the floor, the clean streets of the market outside grin

Sincerely speaking, ask anybody that visits main market, there is nothing like mud nor something of that nature in main market. The market is planned organised and the floor is reinforced with mass concrete. Don't worry I will be in main market next week, am gonna take extensive pictures, maybe I will go onto one of those Plazas and take the snapshots.
Re: none... by Afam4eva(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2012
van bonattel:

But i fail to understand why you are showing pictures of the roof, show us the floor, the clean streets of the market outside or do pigs stay on the roof? grin
lmao grin grin grin
Re: none... by vanbonattel: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2012
Ohaneze1:

Nwanne..its late, I have to go to bed now to meet up with time tomorrow. Is been great deliberating with you on issues that affect us. But I want you to know one thing, -Anambra adibago mma.

Goodnite nwanne

Nwanne, laru nke oma.
Re: none... by NegroNtns(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2012
......how much una want bet, Chime has been kidnapped!

Yanmiri go kidnap hin own papa, talkless governor. They want build mansion for Lekki by all means. grin grin
Re: none... by vanbonattel: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns: ......how much una want bet, Chime has been kidnapped!

Yanmiri go kidnap hin own papa, talkless governor. They want build mansion for Lekki by all means. grin grin

Who is this negro slave? Can igbos ever have a word with each other without some Yoruba pokenosing, did you hear the scent of amala here?
Re: none... by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 19, 2012
He is sick in India according to sources
Re: none... by dayokanu(m): 4:03am On Nov 19, 2012
Everyone has learnt from yar Adua and Patience
Re: none... by Rooneyboy(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2012
van bonattel:

This one sweet your belle well well, because it has some element of negativity quite unlike the other thread where enugwu beat your state black and blue.

So much hate from a brother of enugu people. Igbos hate themselves i must admit.

true talk bro ,a fellow igbo man has another igbo man as his worst enemy.
See how happy the guy is with the news.
Re: none... by Rooneyboy(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2012
Baby mama: He is sick in India according to sources

so I heard too,
I hope he recovers swiftly .

Re: none... by Rooneyboy(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2012
van bonattel:

Who is this negro slave? Can igbos ever have a word with each other without some Yoruba pokenosing, did you hear the scent of amala here?

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin cheesy
Don't mind the e-diot brother.
Re: none... by Rooneyboy(m): 6:06am On Nov 19, 2012
van bonattel:

Nwanne, laru nke oma.

nwannem ebe na enugu state kee shi ?
Re: none... by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2012
van bonattel:

And you said you are from Omanbala! Nri Priest sees beyond human imaginations....Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: none... by Dpeacemaker101: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2012
OP you are now so used to the lies Sahara reporters feed you with, that you now beg them for it.... May God help you and them.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari In 2015 / So Jonathan Is Afraid Of Rotimi Ameachi? / President Jonathan's Government Is All About 'chop Chop' - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.