Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (26238 Views)

Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqE7TX2Nhc#t=1772
Please listen to this audio, it's exposes how election are rigged by APC and PDP. They are both the same as you can see from the revelations in the audio.

Here are a list of the participants who are present:
1) Minister of State Defence Obanikoro
2) Governor Fayose
3) Senator Omisore
4) Minister of Police Affairs Olubade
5) Brig General Aliyu
6) Honourable Abdulkareem
7) Captain Sagir Koli (The man than recorded them and leaked the tape)

People mentioned in passing who were not present in the audio for various wrong doings
8} Chris Uba (aka Ngige kidnapper and Okija shrine man) Sent army men to help rig the election
9) Governor Fayemi (APC)-Was accused in the audio by Fayose of sharing money in Goverment the eve before the election and that is why he contacted Brig General Aliyu to block access to Goverment House
10) Bola Tinubu-Fayose claimed in the tape a he used the same Military Colonel who is from Okun who Tinubu also uses for election for the same purpose of rigging elections.
11) Goodluck Jonathan-Obanikoro claimed in the tape he was sent by The President to win the elections

I also noticed Saharareporters deliberately did'nt put subtitles when Fayemi and Tinubu were exposed on the tapes as well.APC and PDP are birds of the same feather,if they are not bribing officials of INEC,they are paying Military officials off to arrest opposition politicians, seize ballot boxes and get printed ballots from INEC as revealed by Fayose in the tape. PDP and APC are both extremly corrupt,just thought i'll but this out there.

This tape is the biggest expose on how elections are won,sadly it's not at the polling booths. This audio has exposed PDP and APC for the frauds they are,the Nigerian political system is rotten to the core,it also exposes how the Police,Armed Forces and INEC collude with politicians behind the scenes to win election.

Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded The Meeting

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by mastercee(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rigging is part of the game.

No matter how small, both parties are guilty of electoral frauds.

Just that one sabi do past the other. PDP na baba for rigging. Its only PDP elected politicians that gets sacked by the court, I'm not sure I've come across any APC news of such.

7 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Koroaso: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The general feared and respected by other generals.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only man who has been minister of petroleum and PTF chief with no skeleton in the cupboard.
The man who shall be king without bowing to man cos he bows to God.
The fear of political riggers.

The only politician who can get millions without renting a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.

The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR

NIGERIANS WANT GMB/PYO 2015

ASARI DOKUBO/TOMPOLO/OBANIKORO/FAYOSE/SHEKAU/BOKO HARAM WANT GEJ 2015

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by scribble: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Both riggers suffering from rigamortis.

All the stupid evidence and army captains coming out are just film trick.

Fayemi is a looter, rigger and a gentleman. Fayose is all of the above but a tout.

Nigerians are not deceived.

But there is no evidence in that tape that can return Ekiti to APC and tinubu pocket.

7 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by siraj1402(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
I guess APC are learners. When other political parties are still using analog rigging,PDP are already using digital rigging.It is a matter of continue looping.When PDP result is less,repeat UNTIL the desire result,else GOTO announce the winner grin.Meanwhile March4Buhari is here.

THE FREEDOM "MARCH" -

They said he is not electable. Now that it's time to put their claim to test, they are running pillar to post trying to stop the only test that will prove them right or wrong.

They said Nigerians love Jonathan. Now that it's time for Nigerians to show how much they love him, the are afraid to subject him to public test.

They said Nigerians want continuity not change. Now that it's time for Nigerians to speak in favor of continuity or change, they wouldn't let Nigerians make their choices.

They said he's a military despot while they are democrats yet, he want elections and they hate elections.

They said their reason for the shift is to secure Nigeria from Boko Haram. How could they make Nigeria secure enough for elections in few weeks when they couldn't secure it in 5 years?

They said he is dishonest and they are honest yet, he always keep his words while they always break their promises.

We said they are clueless and they said they are prepared yet, it took them a week to elections to realize Nigeria is a security mess that need the concentration of the armed forces to be cleaned at the expense of a promising general election.

They said Nigeria is safe yet, "unsafe" Afghanistan, Iraq and Sudan conducted credible elections where a "safe" Nigeria failed.

Be it February or March, a bad government will remain a bad government that must be sacked. No matter how long you delay the burial of a corpse, the dead never return.

KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by juliusocean(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
i sorry sorry oooooooooh
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by adrainuche(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
PDP and APC na the same thing just different gang name ...

I keep on saying this we are just following this mofos blindly Nigerians we are the spectators and they are the ones playing the Game while we sit and waste kill ourselves ...

Nigeria a lost Nation ....

we shall Overcome cry

7 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Skywalker5(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Still dont understand why the Nigerian youth wants to vote either Jonathan or Buhari

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by abila122: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by juniormusa(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ok
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by juniormusa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Last week's story
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by ebamma(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
This o.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by kayojosephy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na Naija things na
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by freshness2020: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chai!
..this country has been sold!

2 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Youngandactive: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
shun violence
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by juniormusa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by naijainfogalery: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please nobody should shout change here ooo, it seems our president doesnt seems to understand what that means,
The first one he changed petrol price from N97 to N87 , still you guys were still shouting change, he changed election date, the annoying one is he almost ruined my cousins life, ehn he changed his wedding date from Feb 14 to March March 28 , now the new election date is March 28, now the guy wants to change it again, please till the wedding is done, i dont wanna hear change, before the guy change his mind ooo. abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
This aint news, we all knew they av been rigging elections tey tey. we kn0w our votes doesnt c0unt

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Segadem(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Teacher: between Satan and Demons who is better?
Student: Satan
Teacher: Why
Student: Satan is one but demons are many.
Teacher: this is my conclusion, there is no BETTER evil.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by 9iceboi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
I ve said this b4 nd am saying it again.. Pdp nd APC is the same thing.. Just vote 4 d individual u like fget abt d party.. As 4 me nd my community we re voting 4 GEJ

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by igbsam(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
uh ? is dis news ?

we know they all rig elections, but na the current champions in rigging we are discussing about now. so stop trying to pull other parties into the whirlpool. When their own nyash leak, we will discuss that. But for now We are talking that of pdp who have been masters in d game for over 16yrs

3 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Coldfeet(f): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am voting GEJ under Pdp! and i am still gonna vote GEJ even under apcgrin
meanwhile if buharia likes let him become a christian, change his name to chukwuemeka or decamp to pdp i still wont vote himangry

15 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Slynonny(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
No wonder APC hasn't gone to Court to challenge Fayose's win cos they are guilty too.

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by sammyj: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thank God PDP election rigging model is now exposed to the whole world to see grin let us see how they will replicate this during the general election come March 2015. Thank God our peoples general is vindicated and not indicted in this whole mess while the presidency was indicted (Shame to GEJ and his corrupt cohort). However, in a sane environment, people (Koro, Fayose, General Momoh and co) fingered in this saga should be arrested and prosecuted immediately for treason to serve as deterrent to others. Vote wise, Vote for our trusted general come March 2015 !!!

Click like for the trusted general Buhari
and Share for the Presidency !!!

11 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by biz2get(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by angelo5uk(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
It annoys me when I see APC crying their usual foul play whenever PDP beats them to their rigging.
As if they are Saints
Tinubu is one of the best election rigger in the world
APC rigs and PDP rigs too. Just that APC cries like a baby whenever it doesn't go their way

8 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by dridowu: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
That is while we need to vote out selfish set of people.
All is well with Nigeria
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by damola1: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Deeninetyseven(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC and PDP be like rival cult group in the same school fighting for supremacy.

3 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by tboyzy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
It has been on for weeks now and why has none of the mentioned persons been arrested.....shame

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by 9iceboi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
PDP and APC re one nd d same thing.. Fget abt d party vote 4 d individual u like... As 4 me nd my community.. We will vote 4 GEJ.. We gat no better option

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.