Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? (40129 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Check Out Throwback Pix Of Nigeria Airways, Lagos To New York For Less Than N18K / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by edusegzy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
hello there,
be kind (anyone )to let me know what the ticket fees is from lagos to us
thanks
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by uslomonlo: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2008
hello all
is new york the only destination you can get a flight for from nigeria
?
what about oklahoma,washington et al
thank you in advance
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by Delta007(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2008
uslomonlo:

hello all
?
thank you in advance

NAA takes u to NY and Baltimore (altho u have to clear customs and immigration at NY).
Delta takes you to Atlanta (which is their hub) and I believe they fly to Houston.
Depends on the time of the year, approx $1K USD can get u a seat in economy.
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by naijadiva2(f): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2008
uslomonlo:

hello all
?
thank you in advance

you can go almost anywhere in the US from nigeria but its not going to be a direct flight. non stop flights from nigeria only land in atlanta and new york.
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by uslomonlo: 7:21pm On May 05, 2008
my destination is tulsa internatonal airport in the US anyone with an idea on how to break my journey and the breakdown of the cost

thanks
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by Bossman(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2008
I am assuming Tulsa, Oklahoma. It's not a major airport at all. So, you will fly into any of the major airports and then connect to Tulsa. Personally, I would suggest you book all parts of the flight with the same airline if possible. Rather than book them separately. So, that if something goes wrong, a delay or whatever, and you miss your connecting flight, the airline will be responsible for getting you to your final destination.

uslomonlo:

my destination is tulsa internatonal airport in the US anyone with an idea on how to break my journey and the breakdown of the cost

thanks
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:21am On May 06, 2008
Varies. . . . . Depending on destination airport, time of year and a host of other factors!
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by uspry1(f): 2:17pm On May 07, 2008
uslomonlo:

thanks

use GOOGLE.COM to type "flight travel+Oklahoma" exactly without an quotation. You will find 399,000 narrowed search result looking for flight booking reservation.

You can use your debit card to pay for flight booking reservation online and print it out for your VISA interviewer as your credible source document.

You also need to check out sites of Delta airline/North American Airline/Lufthansa yourself comparing those flight ticket prices varied which one is the most affordable price for you in order to book your flight online.
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by uslomonlo: 6:39pm On May 23, 2008
delta007 or anyone
Naa seems not to be flying to USA anymore true or false?

kindly let me have delta's website.

like dbellvie just a

Thanks

samuel
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by Goshen360(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2008
uslomonlo:

delta007 or anyone
Naa seems not to be flying to USA anymore true or false?

kindly let me have delta's website.

like dbellvie just a

Thanks

samuel

NAA had stop operating in NIgeria simply because economy fuel consumption rate in nigeria. They had to stop operating in Nigeria. Check their site and confirm: http://www.flynaa.com. Effective May 19, 2008, NAA's scheduled service operations will be discontinued.

Stay cool
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by sarnneth: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
Pls which airline is generally cheaper to travel with from lagos to ny in d summer.
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by 19naia(m): 5:39am On May 19, 2012
i saw flight from houston texas to nigeria,houston and atlanta and new york have the heavy duty immigration facitilies to handle the tedious roues like naija...its seems there is a $2000.00 round trip rule,where anywhere in the world is possible for $2000.00roundtrip,and from there it can be cheaper or go very expensive depending on which airline and how many months early buy the ticket.....
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by eledu1(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2012
HAI,

FIND BELOW DETAILS OF ITINERARY LOS/TUL(TULSA)/LOS ON:

1)DELTA(DL) RETURN (LOS/ATL/TUL): 301,929NGN/ ONE WAY: (LOS/TUL): 375,605NGN

2)UNITED AIRLINE (UA) (LOS/IAH(HOU)/TUL) : 301,690NGN/ ONE WAY (LOS/TUL): 346,298NGN

HOPE IT WILL SERVE UR PURPOSE.

FOR FURTHER INFO U K CONTACT FLYTIMETRAVELS LTD THRU 08020994042.

TAKE CARE.
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by kayode71: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2016
can someone tell me how much is ticket from lagos to alabama USA
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by itstpia8: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2016
You should probably check google.
Re: How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? by gistcity(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... / Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.