Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Cant Stop Thinking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cant Stop Thinking (1903 Views)

Unforgettable Bad Occurrence You Can't Stop Thinking About / Ten Reasons To Stop Thinking About People Who Dislike You / My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
Pls what should I do - I met a lady recently, let's call her AS - she invited me to her house for her birthday, I arrived at her place thinking that it was a birthday party but on arriving I realized that I was to spend time alone with her. We talked and made love, the problem now is that - since I left her house, she has refused to call me, text me, she has also blocked me off from facebook, I'm not sure why. I left her screaming in pleasure and took her shopping. I'm not sure what I did wrong but

I just can't stop thinking about her - pls advice me on how to deal with this situation.

Thx friends
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by lecturerdabo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
It's either she needed servicing which you gladly did or she is feeling guilty of sleeping with someone she hardly know too well.

In any case, I suggest You move on with your life if she is not ready to relate with you anymore.
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by ifyalways(f): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hope you used a condom undecided

Go back to her house and find out why abi?
Perhaps she's just acting up, you didn't spend as she expected on the said shopping or you weren't man enough in bed . . .

Btw, did you call or text her?or you think that just cos you made her moan, she'll come running back to you?
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Odunnu: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
obowunmi: Pls what should I do - I met a lady recently, let's call her AS - she invited me to her house for her birthday, I arrived at her place thinking that it was a birthday party but on arriving I realized that I was to spend time alone with her. We talked and made love, the problem now is that - since I left her house, she has refused to call me, text me, she has also blocked me off from facebook, I'm not sure why. I left her screaming in pleasure and took her shopping. I'm not sure what I did wrong but

I just can't stop thinking about her - pls advice me on how to deal with this situation.

Thx friends
where have you kept our real Obowunmi?
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by baby124: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
You served your purpose and she has moved on.

Guys have this myth that women must be in love with you to sleep with you.lol. Well now, you know better.

Maybe you have created this image of yourself. You use and dump girls, but are generous. She wanted a taste and that was it.

How does it feel to be used and dumped though? I wonder why you would take her shopping after the deed. Looks like an ashawo payment for someone you are not dating. A birthday present would have been ideal in this case. There is such a thing as a guy rushing a relationship, it is a turn off sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by onyeego(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
U never hear of s3x without conditions.
Abi na compensation u dey find?
Free the woman joor.

You have been OFFICIALLY used and DUMPED grin
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
baby_123: You served your purpose and she has moved on.

Guys have this myth that women must be in love with you to sleep with you.lol. Well now, you know better.

Maybe you have created this image of yourself. You use and dump girls, but are generous. She wanted a taste and that was it.

How does it feel to be used and dumped though? I wonder why you would take her shopping after the deed. Looks like an ashawo payment for someone you are not dating. A birthday present would have been ideal in this case. There is such a thing as a guy rushing a relationship, it is a turn off sometimes.

I wasn't looking for a relationship - we could have still been friends or sexxx buddies. Didn't know that she would just cut me off like that - for no apparent reason. Its a bit too harsh.
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Are you not that trust fund guy that crashes in his parents crib and got knocked by his dad, if I recalled right?
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by baby124: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
obowunmi:

I wasn't looking for a relationship - we could have still been friends or sexxx buddies. Didn't know that she would just cut me off like that - for no apparent reason. Its a bit too harsh.

If I were to judge you by your username alone! I wonder what you are notorious for outside.lmao. Well she wanted a day with you as a birthday present and true to your name, you answered the call. grin. You think she doesn't know that you are not a serious guy? What better way for her to dump you or for you to dump her and add her as a notch in your belt. undecided. As she has dumped you now, am not sure you will be too eager to boast about her to your friends or even try to think about the experience. I think you are just mad you were not the dumper. Well, life goes on. Act fast next time. cheesy
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12: Are you not that trust fund guy that crashes in his parents crib and got knocked by his dad, if I recalled right?

Erm, will it be ok to say yes? :/
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
baby_123:

If I were to judge you by your username alone! I wonder what you are notorious for outside.lmao. Well she wanted a day with you as a birthday present and true to your name, you answered the call. grin. You think she doesn't know that you are not a serious guy? What better way for her to dump you or for you to dump her and add her as a notch in your belt. undecided. As she has dumped you now, am not sure you will be too eager to boast about her to your friends or even try to think about the experience. I think you are just mad you were not the dumper. Well, life goes on. Act fast next time. cheesy

Omo, you're mean oo..
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
obowunmi: I left her screaming in pleasure

Are you sure? My first guess would be that you didn't quite do it for her.....Maybe she just can't get over the disappointment grin grin
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by EfemenaXY: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^ Lol!

Na wa for this thread o!

@poster, just move on abeg, and forget the whole issue. cheesy
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

Are you sure? My first guess would be that you didn't quite do it for her.....Maybe she just can't get over the disappointment grin grin

She was also good in bed. Doubt she was disappointed.
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2013
chaircover: obowunmi wont kill me this sunday afternoon grin grin grin grin

[s]Why are you bothered? I thought that is what guys did all the time cheesy[/s]

madam, glad that I can make you laugh. Happy New Year! kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Odunnu:
where have you kept our real Obowunmi?

who is the FAKE obowunmi undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by EfemenaXY: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2013
^^ Just wondering...did you finally manage to get yourself to stop thinking? cheesy

About the lady, I mean... grin
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 1:01am On Jan 25, 2013
I had to...what choice do I have? I can't force her to be with me. undecided undecided cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by EfemenaXY: 1:08am On Jan 25, 2013
Awww.... smiley
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 25, 2013
Jeezzzzzz undecided get busy buddy ! grin
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by nobniger: 3:13am On Jan 25, 2013
Look for another lady sir

Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by EfemenaXY: 3:16am On Jan 25, 2013
^^ Shuo!!

guy what's that??!! grin grin
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi: Pls what should I do - I met a lady recently, let's call her AS - she invited me to her house for her birthday, I arrived at her place thinking that it was a birthday party but on arriving I realized that I was to spend time alone with her. We talked and made love, the problem now is that - since I left her house, she has refused to call me, text me, she has also blocked me off from facebook, I'm not sure why. I left her screaming in pleasure and took her shopping. I'm not sure what I did wrong but

Thx friends

It's called buyer's remorse
You see a piece of jewelry on a shopping network,you are so happy,you want one,you order it
Then a few minutes later the euphoria wears off,you wish you didn't

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 25, 2013
Baby mama:

It's called buyer's remorse
You see a piece of jewelry on a shopping network,you are so happy,you want one,you order it
Then a few minutes later the euphoria wears off,[size=28pt]you wish you didn't[/size]

Madam Engrish, take it slow grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2013
jidegirl12: Jeezzzzzz undecided get busy buddy ! grin

Ugly girl please stop stalking me around the forum.
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
I refuse to be rude to your family cos I presumed you're the only knucklehead slash irresponsible slash oponu in that family...

Me stalk you?...that has been your fantasy all your adolescent years till now .. you wish to be stalked that I know for sure.. omo olę...be responsible for once and MAYBE good girls will reconsider you cool and forgive your st upidity!

I forbid you whatever wunmi you call yourself...omokomo

Grow up Already !!!!!

Barley soup and salmon sandwich yumm?
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
jidegirl12: I refuse to be rude to your family cos I presumed you're the only knucklehead slash irresponsible slash oponu in that family...

Me stalk you?...that has been your fantasy all your adolescent years till now .. you wish to be stalked that I know for sure.. omo olę...be responsible for once and MAYBE good girls will reconsider you cool and forgive your st upidity!

I forbid you whatever wunmi you call yourself...omokomo

Grow up Already !!!!!

Barley soup and salmon sandwich yumm?

Chei
Some people get the gift of bad mouth o grin
Re: I Cant Stop Thinking by obowunmi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Chei
Some people get the gift of bad mouth o grin

she sounds like a local madwoman.

(1) (Reply)

She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? / Video Of A Four Year Old Boy That Was Beheaded / Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.