Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Who Is Ruling The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Ruling The World? (1379 Views)

Who Is Ruling The World? / Who Is Ruling The World / Who Is Ruling The World? (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ruling The World? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
who is ruling the world? Is it God or Devil? give comment with reasons.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by k2039: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
I AM
Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by Princess1982(f): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
ueskman: who is ruling the world? Is it God or Devil? give comment with reasons.
God bless Nigeria.
I think the Devil is ruling the world in Matthew 4:8-11 the devil offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he do a act of worship to him. So one has to wonder could the devil offer Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he did not own them?
Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
ueskman: who is ruling the world? Is it God or Devil? give comment with reasons.
God Gods bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
sighs, God is in control fellaz.
anywhichone, i serve the livingGod(Allah)
Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Satan is the ruler of this world now;

Job 9:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, [and] who [is] he?

2Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto the

However, his reign will come to an end when Christ returns to rule with the saints for a thousand years (Satan will be locked up in jail through out this period). Satan's destiny has already been determined (Eternal damnation in the lake of burning sulphur) [url=www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+20%3A10-15&version=NIV]Revelation 20:10[/url].

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

After Christ's reign, Satan and his demons/fallen angels with all sinners would be destroyed completely and there would be no more sin! After this, God will live with humans for eternity, He will be their God and they shall be His people!

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

Ezekiel 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by ijawkid(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
seriallink: Satan is the ruler of this world now;

Job 9:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, [and] who [is] he?

2Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto the

However, his reign will come to an end when Christ returns to rule with the saints for a thousand years (Satan will be locked up in jail through out this period). Satan's destiny has already been determined (Eternal damnation in the lake of burning sulphur) [url=www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+20%3A10-15&version=NIV]Revelation 20:10[/url].

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

After Christ's reign, Satan and his demons/fallen angels with all sinners would be destroyed completely and there would be no more sin! After this, God will live with humans for eternity, He will be their God and they shall be His people!

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

Ezekiel 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

You are a good bible student.......

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
ijawkid:

You are a good bible student.......

All glory to Yahweh for giving us wisdom & understanding of His words!
Re: Who Is Ruling The World? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
intresting!

(1) (Reply)

Christianity As Practiced In Nigeria Today, A Step Too Far?!!! / Jesus Had Last Supper With Pontius Pilate : Egyptian Text / Pastors Adeboye And Bakare Flanked By Their Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.