Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Righteous Shall Flourish- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Righteous Shall Flourish- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa (2471 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo (KICC) Richer Than Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Righteous Shall Flourish- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa by ACKCITY: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
This God that I have come to know now can make all things possible. In Luke 1:45 the bible says, “There shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord”

There shall be performance to your dreams, to your expectation. God says if you believe it, there’s going to be a performance.

And I asked myself, with who are all things possible? Who will perform my dreams? Who will bring to pass my heart desires? Who will give me the grace to realize my dreams? - God!

When I was a young preacher, people do promise me money, particularly here in America. I will give them my father’s address, my mother’s address- everything! Even where my father was buried- I gave them the address. And I will wait and wait and wait, I call some of them that I have their numbers and say, “I am just reminding you, you said that you are going to help me”. Until one day God said to me, “They didn’t call you, I call you. Don’t put my work load on people, put it on me and don’t make it hard for yourself because my yoke is easy, my burden is light.

So I read, “There shall be a performance” and I said thank God.

The word of God says, there shall be a performance. Now, one day I came across a scripture in Genesis, it says ‘And Joseph was put in prison and the Lord made him prosper in the prison’ and I said to myself what business was he doing there?- None!

Joseph was not a businessman, he did no trading and selling in the prison, but God made him prosper, if God can make a man in prison prosper, what about me at home? It is my turn! Say it is my turn, I am the next!

Joseph prospered in the prison and here I am at home suffering. I am not in trouble, Joseph was in trouble and he prospered.

I am not chained, Joseph was chained and he prospered. I wasn’t betrayed, I am not jailed. Joseph was jailed and he prospered. So I said if God did it for Joseph, I am next. I am next without prison; I am next without jail- Halleluiah.

“All things are possible to him that believes it”. All things are possible to him that believes. if you are a believer you’ve got the license to start to prosper. Tonight God is going to give you the license to start to prosper, because “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon” Psalm 92:12

Don’t deny it, the church is suffering much more than expected, the church is suffering, the Christians are suffering more than sinners.

Almost all the banks in the nation belongs to sinners, almost all the best hotels belong to those who don’t go to church.

Marriot is owned by Mammon; they make millions daily, billions yearly. I have not seen one hotel yet where the proprietor speaks in tongue. If there are, maybe very few, and if there are, it’s going to be very small because Christians don’t believe in big things and that’s an insult to God. Because the devil is not as good as God, as a matter of fact there’s nothing bad in God and with God all things are possible, and all things are possible to him that believes.

I discovered that I can stop failing and start succeeding, if I can change the gear of my faith vehicle, if I can stop driving backward and start driving forward, if I can accelerate in the front, if my own gear can move to the gear of the speed of the faith of a believer, if I can stop talking downward and start talking upward.

If I can start to say the good things and stop saying the bad things, if I can stop singing the poor songs and sing faith songs, if I begin to call myself a child of the living God instead of a child of failure and disappointment. If I begin to look unto God instead of looking to my country because the bible did not say the government shall supply all your needs. The bible says “My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:19

And let me inform you that there is no poverty in glory! Halleluiah!

I don’t preach caricature messages where preachers will tell you to hold that the Lord will soon come, that you should be patient with your sufferings when Jesus come you are no longer going to suffer- it’s a lie of the devil from hell- Jesus became poor that we through his poverty may become rich. Jesus died that your suffering might stop.

Jesus became the one that paid the price for my sickness, my suffering, my disease and sin and many time we accept the God that forgives sin but we forget and refuse the God that bless people.

And when we see somebody that prospers in Christianity we begin to ask if he is still a Christian? As if the symbol of righteousness is iniquity and set-back.

The sign of holiness is not poverty. As a matter of fact, poverty is a disgrace to God. Because God’s word says in 3 John 1:2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be rich in health, even as my soul prospereth”- halleluiah.

Don’t prosper in soul- prosper in spirit- prosper in job, prosper at home, prosper in business, prosper in town, prosper everywhere- prosper- in the name of Jesus- prosper. Halleluiah! The bible says you shall be the head and not the tail. The bible says you shall be a lender and not a borrower! The bible says you shall be blessed when you go out. You shall be bless when you come in. you shall be bless when you lie down; you shall be bless when you rise up.

Say- I am bless! Halleluiah!
Read on: http://www.ackcity.net/the-righteous-shall-flourish

Re: The Righteous Shall Flourish- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa by thymm50(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
op, God bless you for posting this.

(1) (Reply)

JESUS Appeared And Save A Muslim's Children Buried Alive / Parents Fatally Whipped Teen Who Wanted To Quit Church / The Apostolic Church, Nigeria. LAWNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.