Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

A Message That Will Save You From Eternal Destruction. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message That Will Save You From Eternal Destruction. (474 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message That Will Save You From Eternal Destruction. by Highflyer3(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sunday 18 9:28pm

Those who have ears let them hear(eyes in this case).

I am not a regular member here cos I come when I am sent.
It is no news again that the world is close to endtime. See the signs that our saviour predicted in the bible is right before us. Should we still pretend to be blind?

This is my advice if u find it difficult to be prepared for his coming.

LIVE YOUR LIFE EACH DAY LIKE YOU WILL SEIZE TO EXIST ON EARTH THAT DAY. Be alert and pray. For it will be like the time of Noah. Some will be unprepared.

(1) (Reply)

A Truth And Reality, You Were Never Told! / Man Jailed For Life After Killing His Wife Over Religious Row / End Time Blues...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.