Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? (723 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / Funny Facts About People And Their Teeth / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? by joe4christ(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
I have found this to be a very seriouse issue that i just cannot ignore not to exist,
i'm this kind of guy that easily get turned off from a girl who have a set of teeth that is less attended to, meaning the teeth seems to appear kinda dirty instead of being shiny white, it totally turns me off completely, no matter how pretty and inteligent that girl might seem,
i just cannot figure out why most girls would spend lots of time making-up while still find it difficult to atleast floss their teeth,
sincerely to me i see such girls as dirty, not minding their social class,
then i begin to wonder, is it that they are just lazy about their dental hygene or just dont place any priority on it?
Cos sincerely i cant date such a lady,
and need i say about 95% of nigerian gurls i've had to come in contact with do have this issues and i cant help but notice it even at the first sight of a lady or our first conversation.
I'm i over-doing this or u think this is a problem of an average nigerian girl?
Please speak up!.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? by larrymoore(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2012
U mean 95% Nigerian girls? That can be true. Go back to ur statistical record, u ar a bad researcher.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? by dramenda(f): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2012
nigeria girl have the best set of teeth in the world,where did your research originate from. ur landlord daughter don offend you again? cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? by joe4christ(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2012
larrymoore: U mean 95% Nigerian girls? That can be true. Go back to ur statistical record, u ar a bad researcher.

Mehn, i aint kidding o, this is a seriouse issue o, i just see only 1 out of 10 girls i come in contact with who possesses clean white teeth.
It has now even become a burden to me.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? by joe4christ(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2012
dramenda: nigeria girl have the best set of teeth in the world,where did your research originate from. ur landlord daughter don offend you again? cool

Maybe you actually are'nt observant afterall,
take this as your case study and make a research on it, you would come to same realisation with me, if not worse!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gurls Care Less About Their Teeth? by dominique(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2012
Dumb meaningless thread from the romance section even more useless here.

(1)

What Is Whey Protein? / Water In My Left Ear / NMA Moves To Ensure Uninterrupted Services During Health Workers’ Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.