Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is The James Bond Franchise Loosing It's Grip On Movie Goers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is The James Bond Franchise Loosing It's Grip On Movie Goers (732 Views)

The ''James Bond'' Character Actor You Like Best? / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The James Bond Franchise Loosing It's Grip On Movie Goers by Inova(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
The James Bond franchise has finally lost it. Can you imagine me dosing off while watching SKYFALL.
Gone were the days of fancy gadgets like pen bomb, laser wrist watch,fancy phones and mostly the special cars. The special quote of Late Q "007 please bring them back in pristine order".
This has all been replaced by violence upon violence. Full action with less romance known for the James Bond franchise.
It was even mentioned in the movie that fancy gadgets were so old school while providing Bond only with a Walter PPKS pistol and a radio beacon *** yuk***
I swear I'm not watching any Bond movie again
Re: Is The James Bond Franchise Loosing It's Grip On Movie Goers by Brisingr(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2012
your loss
Re: Is The James Bond Franchise Loosing It's Grip On Movie Goers by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
They lost me after Pierce Brosnan, nothing against Daniel Craig, but he doesn't do it for me, Brosnan was the climax of the entire thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keke Marwa Motorbike Cinema / Big Brother Africa Season 8, 2013 Is Here! / Wat Old Cartoon Did U Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.