Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report (17498 Views)

Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Localamos(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
jeffizy: ... I'm not sympathetic to those killed...

Quesion is... How sure are you that the 'soldiers' are really soldiers? What if they are boko haram hoodlums who dressed in military uniforms (probably gotten from some soldiers they had previously caught and killed)? Killing two birds with one stone - executing their enemy and blaming it on the army.

I'm not making a defense for the army, but there is a plausible doubt about the validity of the purported video.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by valdubem(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
link is https://yunningeye.com/newvideo?topic=18764847.

pls dnt cry as you watch d clip
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by ocelot2006(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm not sure I agree with the military on this one. Though I'd derive great pleasure in seeing these boko haram bastards hung by their respective balls, they could be valuable source of actionable intelligence that could save innocent lives and that of the soldiers in the future.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by tunnytox(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: What is wrong in soldiers killing criminals and terrorists? they are all Boko Harams.
they should be wipe out of Nigeria. All the Nigeria Northern muslims are murderers and terrorists.
The spirit and the blood of innocent Nigerians they killed will keep hunting them and their children till
the world comes to an end. SOLDIERS GO ON I GOT UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a sadistic bigot and very wicked.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by tunnytox(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Godman_n: Nigerians are illiterates. I have always known even without visiting Borno Or Yobe; just from news reporting and sentiments pouring out; that the military are killing innocent civilians.

It happened in Jos during the crises. The military Muslims were on the slimmest excuse to kill a Christian while their opposite Christians were on the same excuse to kill Muslims.

We should all go back to the caves if we can not learn how to tolerate one another.

Within GEJ, cabinet, I swear they know the Military are killing innocent Civilians. I am Igbo but have a brother in Maiduguri; had to call him and tell him to always dress well; because my understanding of Nigerian and how they profile people tells me they can label anybody as Boko Haram and kill him ones you look like a dirty Muslim.

I have fought severally with Southerners in Lagos calling an ordinary Huasa boy Aboki in derogatory terms. When are we going to grow up and see all humans as the same and equal?

Thumb up for you, we need more Nigerians with your mindset.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by ebucha: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Imanuelle: Download video from this link http://mp3avi.com/download/9a80d9d9b05dda6d89b82673cdb4653b.html
if this is the video REUTERS is reportin, then they don't know what they are reportin. When did civil police become a soldier. They can't even differetiate a police from a soldier. There is no soldier on the shooting scene. Incase they don't kno the BH issue is treated as confidential in the Army.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
mikeoh: a friend told me he watch semilar video indoors......it was brought to them by dia lecturer who travels north......its very bad if this is truth nd not stage by bokoharam......this was wht hapen in the east during the biafran war
Who travels North Of the equator, ryt.....lolz
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by HAH: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
I know of an NGO that is presently gathering information on crimes against humanity in Yobe and Borno they intent to sue the Nigerian Army,Borno state govt,JTF etc at the international criminal court.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by alexola20(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Nnamdi1195(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
There is no way we can be sure that the video clip was made in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by armadeo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nnamdi1195: There is no way we can be sure that the video clip was made in Nigeria.

This I agree to and that clip is very old. RIP

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Josh316(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Three pages of Comments and accusations and NOT ONE link to the video... follow follow!!! Let us stop being gullible and show us some footage! even the Aluu crime and the killings in Maiduguri during the Boko haram part one had evidence! show us this video gadddammit!!!
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Afolabs101: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/02/2010298114949112.html

Above is the link for the aljazeera video about extra judicial killings against boko haram from 2009. This was one of the major catalysts that fired up the group into action.

I don't know why our people have become so barbaric and are so short sited. People are doubting whether the army who have license to kill committed extra judicial killings in the North. Hello!! Do we not hear of military and police killings on an almost daily basis?? Even the spokesman statement that it is not possible for the army to carry out such, so I guess there's no point in even investigating.

If two brothers in Maiduguri are completely law abiding and against boko haram and their atrocities, and one of these brothers is slaughtered in cold blood by JTF, will this not be enough encouragement for the surviving brother to now join BH.

The army, police and SSS do not seem to be making much headway with this war on terror due to lack of political will behind them (remember top govt officials are involved and complicit in this BH mess), lack of equipment/arms, lack of training etc. But I guess it suits those in power, as the longer this conflict goes on for, the longer we'll have N1 trillion budgets for Defence, meaning more to chop!
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by azimibraun: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
Aluu na d threshold.. If I watch Aluu 4 video, mk I half if i ever fear anyoda video again..watch Aluu, watch anyoda video.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by abohrandy: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
val_dubem: link is https://yunningeye.com/newvideo?topic=18764847.

pls dnt cry as you watch d clip

stuff aint working!! sup wif that?
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by seanet01: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Good one. No mercy for this terrorists. Killed them all. Up Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by chosen04(f): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Thok: Simple. Come to think of it,when the army needs info on the whereabouts of boko boys,dy keep mum. But when shoot outs occur, they all cry murder. Though i dont support brutality and extrajudicial killings, what do u xpect the army to do when the people they are meant to defend are not helping?.

How do you help a group of murderers you cant even trust? With the way JTF is waging this war its obvious they will never win it. You dont murder those you expecting help from. You must first of all build TRUST before citizens can feel free to help with information.

Its obvious BOKO HARAM will keep geting RECURITS because those who watch their loved ones murdered by JTF will want to join BH to get their own pound of flesh.

Who fights insecurity by creating injustices?

AT the end of the day,

The question still remains who has killed more innocent citizens between BOKO HARAM and niGERian government via her agents.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by daviesmania(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
which 1 i go tek sef, unharmed man or unharmed Boko Haram member. No peace 4 dey wicked, abeg make dem shoot dem well well. Why shld he ever beg 4 mercy, shey dem sey na dem get mind pass.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Remii(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
jeffizy: Dirty fight begets dirty tactics.
Though it inhuman to kill an unarmed man without trial, but I don't know why I'm not sympathetic to those killed. Facts remains that the indigenes habour Boko boys in their neighbourhood.

the indigenes are captives of both sides, if they report bh they come after them if not they are accomplishes, it is not a good situation to be. it was the same in naija delta and anywhere there are criminal gangs especially organized ones.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by beetg: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
God help Nigeria
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Absolute nonsense! Amnesty international my foot.
Thumps up Nigeria Army.

I live almost all my life in maiduguri. For those of u that know maid very well,I attented Wulari 1 primary school, and gradauted from UNIMAID.quite a peaceful town apart frm d bad weather.
Where is dat paece today? Boko haram ve been killing harmless citizen day in day out.I can mention Names of people killed by d BH.Amenesty isn't seeing dat.its a difficult fight for d military who ve lost lots of their pesonel.d BH members hide in d mist of d people nd u dare not talk.I wish a full military option can
b emmployed.
So d military shd fold their arms nd continue to watch BH hold some state under siege?No way,they should continue to pile up their vedio,also d vedios were BH are burning churches nd killing people shud b brought to d fore for comparism.GO on my Nig Army kill all d BH nd their shield..let dem say

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by ogogoromaster: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nigeria is a soulless Nation.A nation that tolerates murder in the name of fighting terrorism.The terrorist we all created and sustained by tolerating injustice and extreme poverty.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
chosen04:

How do you help a group of murderers you cant even trust? With the way JTF is waging this war its obvious they will never win it. You dont murder those you expecting help from. You must first of all build TRUST before citizens can feel free to help with information.

Its obvious BOKO HARAM will keep geting RECURITS because those who watch their loved ones murdered by JTF will want to join BH to get their own pound of flesh.

Who fights insecurity by creating injustices?

AT the end of the day,

The question still remains who has killed more innocent citizens between BOKO HARAM and niGERian government via her agents.
I can see u are one of d virgins promised to d terrorist.lol
Wish u guys gud luck.
But d army ll continue to ci buro ubanku
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
ogogoromaster: Nigeria is a soulless Nation.A nation that tolerates murder in the name of fighting terrorism.The terrorist we all created and sustained by tolerating injustice and extreme poverty.
lame excuse
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by igboboy1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
obviously it is boko haram dressed in military uniform that carried attack.

The report says the victim said please dont shoot in pidgin..hmmmm...Maidugiri natives no dey speak pidgin, so the people killed are most likely non natives (probably some igbo merchants)..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Josh316(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by danjalingo: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
jeffizy: Dirty fight begets dirty tactics.
Though it inhuman to kill an unarmed man without trial, but I don't know why I'm not sympathetic to those killed. Facts remains that the indigenes habour Boko boys in their neighbourhood.
it maybe bh,d slaughter pple with knives,evn dr members who cudnt carry out bombng instructions aftetr prayn n ridn d koran 2 dm. it's on tape.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:01am On Nov 20, 2012
The JTF would not do such (that is if dey really did it o!) These, people are sympathisers of Boko Haram. If they are not cooperating with Boko Haram the accused JTF will not embark on the "kill them all" campaign. Why harbour BH in ur community? If u are not a sympathiser? They brought it upon themselves. When JTF parades a seemingly BH free area and somepeople attacks or throw a bomb at their convoy and then hides or blends into the community. They community itself protects them. What do you then expect from the JTF? To remain a sitting duck? If u forbid Pork, why use ur teeth to share it? If u don't want to be mistakenly killed send boko haram away from ur community. A word is enough for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by obowunmi(m): 5:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Military kills the innocent, Boko Horam kills the innocent, not a win-win for anyone.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2012
igbo boy: obviously it is boko haram dressed in military uniform that carried attack.

The report says the victim said please dont shoot in pidgin..hmmmm...Maidugiri natives no dey speak pidgin, so the people killed are most likely non natives (probably some igbo merchants)..

Your agenda is to make the Ibos look like victims regardless of whether you are telling the truth or not. What proof do you have that the killers are BH or that the killed are ibo? Did you even watch the video before you came here to claim rubbish? The killers were speaking English that was not tainted with Hausa accent at all. Their English accent didn't even sound like that of people that live in the North so what is this rubbish claim you are making?
You and your kind are always looking for how to play the victims. If you are not endlessly whining about the biafra war then you are claiming that BH wants to kill all of you.
You guys should get a fcking life already, BH doesn't have your time. They target everybody in the North be you ibo or Urhobo or Ijaw; they just kill indiscriminately.
This your agenda of trying to establish your useless nation of biafra by claiming that BH are killing ibos will not work so stop wasting time pursing it. You should spend your time trying to put an end to the kidnappings that your brothers are known for carrying out.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by texazzpete(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2012
Applauding the killing of innocent civilians because 'they harbor Boko haram' is no different from applauding the Asaba massacre of Igbo youth because they 'harbored rebels'.

igbo boy: obviously it is boko haram dressed in military uniform that carried attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.