Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Need Ihe Ne Me Lyrics By Tuface - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Ihe Ne Me Lyrics By Tuface (3805 Views)

Lyrics: Pray For Me Lyrics By Darey / VIDEO: 2face – Ihe Neme + [DOWNLOAD] Link / Duncan Mighty - Dance For Me (lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ihe Ne Me Lyrics By Tuface by Obinoscopy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hi fellas,

I'll be exceedingly grateful if anyone can post the Ihe ne me lyrics by 2Face here on this thread. I'll be indebted to that person for life smiley

I want to learn the lyrics word for word.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ihe Ne Me Lyrics By Tuface by Obinoscopy(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm, it seems no one has the Tuface lyrics. Well if the mohammed refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain will go to mohammed! I finally wrote down the lyrics myself! Check it out below. There might be errors here and there, pls fell free to point them out.

STANZA
Playing out the stereo
Let the people have stereo
Let the people forgeti o
Make dem dance like say no tomorrow
No be small thing
We be giving all the people what dem wanting
Cos I know you know say this na life show for sure
E no be eeny meeny miny moe
Whether from Kano or from Toronto
Shege yaro nothing like gidigbo
This jams that we feeling no be beans o
Cos wetin wan shele go change the beans o

Abi no be change you dey want
Change is always constant
Oya change your style and change your pattern

CHORUS
Ihe neme ebelebe iya
Something want to happen
And its something I cannot tell you o
But its something very very heavy o
Ihe neme ebelebe iya
If there's something you want to do
Make sure like W4 you got the control
No time for story o

No time for story eh
Shoot am na jedi eh
Make sure you're ready eh
Make you no miss something eh (x2)

1 Like

Re: I Need Ihe Ne Me Lyrics By Tuface by EliteSon: 12:56am On Jan 03, 2013
LOL, na wa oh. You answer your own question by yourself. grin

Full lyrics: http://www.eliterics.com/2013/01/ihe-ne-me-lyrics-2face-idibia.html

Now you're indebted to me, so wetin you wan give me?

Between, I submitted the lyrics to the site, I'm glad they published it... I'm not sure about the accuracy though. smiley
Re: I Need Ihe Ne Me Lyrics By Tuface by mikuz(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Great thread.
Re: I Need Ihe Ne Me Lyrics By Tuface by Obinoscopy(m): 5:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Elite Son: LOL, na wa oh. You answer your own question by yourself. grin

Full lyrics: http://www.eliterics.com/2013/01/ihe-ne-me-lyrics-2face-idibia.html

Now you're indebted to me, so wetin you wan give me?

Between, I submitted the lyrics to the site, I'm glad they published it... I'm not sure about the accuracy though. smiley

my dear i answered my own question o. so dat means i'm indebted to myself and not to u...lolz

thanks for d link though. u seem to be a lyrics consultant. i'll bookmark ur moniker so I can consult u shld i need another lyric(s) in the nearest future.

regards

(1) (Reply)

Translation Of Efejoku By Lil Kesh / 2face Dance floor Instrumental Remake Download And Share / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worths (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.