Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV (25113 Views)

Startimes S-100 Android Mobile TV Phone / Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition For Dstv Mobile From Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by jude33084(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: who still de use airtime 2 watch youtube its data bundle I do subscribe for 1 month nevertheless Airtel is beta dan MTN X2

No network provider allows u to view or stream utube with your BIS, they charge u base on ur credit τhis is because BIS bundles are not real data bundle but apparent data. That is why mtn gives u unlimited bundle in their bis, glo gives 3g, etc. 3g normally cost 5k to 6k on a normal bundle wink
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by jude33084(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Airtel BIS is cheaper than mtn, Airtel have 2 parkages BSM which is 1200 per month and BCM which is 1400 month, MTN BIS is 1500 per month

Pls Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† is the data limit of airtel N1400? smiley
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by novakid(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
buchibabe: Anoda fraud on d way....

Pls can someone tel me how I can watch youtube movies on my bb fone,each time I try,it keeps showing"buffering" and it does dis for a whole day

I stream youtube videos on my bold5 for free...all you have to do is make sure that u're not on youtube's mobile site cos it would redirect you to your media player...so all you hav to do is make sure u're on the main site- www.youtube.com and check for ur videos and voilaa...its playing--
I can't allow glo to eat all their mb back Ooº°˚˚°ºooooooo
So I stream on 3G which is like I'm playing a normal video on my laptop gringringringringringrin
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by zikclassiq(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shebi china techno dy show nta, ait etc..? Abegi jare!

1 Like

Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by ceaser: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
simplemach: watch d tv for good 5hours at 2000naira per hour and win a BULLET TRAIN or 500MILLION DOLLARS price money. fire burn MTeeeeeN!
Heck! I even heard MTN has started charging as much as 50 naira per hour from your credit if you make the mistake of having "whatsapp" chat application on your phone and that's irrespective of if you subscribed or have data bundle or not (though the charging is said to depend on How active the whatsapp is). Now see that MTN isn't Happy with the free SMS capability of "whatsapp" application and so they've found a way of getting the money equivalent of whatsapp sms from your call credit.... This is not a cooked up story but was actually a reply by one of their (MTN) customer care rep when confronted with the accusation of credit disappearing from phones without calls being made or sms sent. A family member was the victim. I've never used MTN before.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
jude33084:

Pls Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† is the data limit of airtel N1400? smiley
both are 1gig but with different parkages and benefits dat only bb users enjoy I only enjoy the data bundle cus na E51 I de use
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by mrrock: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2012
@Thayay
No, DSTV is not a different company than MTN rather it's a group of company. MTN and multichoice DSTV is one entity. Example; Dangote group have many companies but they all belong to same person.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by mikron(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2012
IF EMPTY-HEN NO FINISH OUR MONEY DEM NO GO REST
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by free2ryhme: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2012
billante: Una go cast MTN finish still dey use their services! MTN subscriber base is the total subscriber base of GLO etisalat and airtel combined! Who be those subscribers? Aliens from mars?

Who una dey decieve self?? Long MtceeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeW

it is not about subscriber base it is how frequent subscribers uses ya services.. for all we know MThievesN is been used as land-line only to receive calls
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by illuminaty(m): 1:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Henry120:

Try duoberry.com, you can download videos, documentaries from there. Just like youtube. But if it's watching the nollywood channel on youtube you want, I don't think they offer that service. Practically all the videos on youtube can be found there. You can either play on line or you download the videos. So, try it.
...guy,I tried d duoberry tin...weneva I see a video I like n click on it,d page kums out blank.cud it b ntwrk or d site is faulty?
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by worldgee: 2:59am On Nov 20, 2012
If na to watch tv on phone dey hungry me, i'd rather stay glue 2 my china phone wt big screen FOC

MTN carry ya baba ijebu 'akawo' go everywhere u go. No just near me.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by scotweezy(m): 3:50am On Nov 20, 2012
If no be say I dn use MTN register 4 diffrnt tinz ehn... I 4 dn burn d SIM..... U can check out Airtel's BB bonus package subscribe 4 2 months and get 1 month free (meaning 2GB+1GB) jst Text BCM3 to 440 it costs #2800.... I guess it's a very nice deal.... And d most Interesting part is dat it works on oda fones oda dan BB.... grin
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by josephenang(m): 4:05am On Nov 20, 2012
Mtn, this guys are looking 4 another way 2 estort money from us, because this service will b very costly.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Maxybaby(f): 5:12am On Nov 20, 2012
If u want to be able to download and watch youtube videos, click for all d info u need to do that.
https://www.nairaland.com/1095393/how-download-youtube-videos

Also for sites like
www.tubidy.mobi
www.vuclip.com

If u are using å bb, all u have to do is open these sites in ur native web browser, select d video u want to watch. (ƤƖș note that u can select any format of d video). Select download, u'll see 3 options; "Open", "Save" and "Cancel". Select "Open", give it some seconds to buffer, and Whala!
U can watch ur videos without d need to download.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Telez(m): 5:48am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Evad(m): 6:06am On Nov 20, 2012

Pls can someone tel me how I can watch youtube movies on my bb fone,each time I try,it keeps showing"buffering" and it does dis for a whole day

Ev Ɣ☺ΰ tried using Ɣ☺ΰя browser?? And make sure Ɣ☺ΰ are in an area of cosiderable network coverage_buh once Ɣ☺ΰ use Ɣ☺ΰя bb browser Ȋ̝̊̅†'ll buffer.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by sucreblazing(m): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmm another scam on the way lipsrsealed
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by KINGwax(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2012

ehn na buffering tv be dt now! Stay there they abuse mtn make you continue dey watch 'buffering' tv for a whole day!
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by bemagnify: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2012
Letx pray dis pakage wrk out wel?
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by lekkie073(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2012
tolex29:

Go to www.tubidi.com and download as many videos as you want free!! You'll need to connect your phone to a wi-fi device if you want to watch youtube videos; but hey, www.tubidi.com is as good as youtube. Thank me later
grin
tolex29:

Go to www.tubidi.com and download as many videos as you want free!! You'll need to connect your phone to a wi-fi device if you want to watch youtube videos; but hey, www.tubidi.com is as good as youtube. Thank me later
tubidy.com
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by TmMartins(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmm!
MTN ,anyway let wait and see.
Wonder shall never end.
They should not let be like You-tube,MTN Movies Portal & others Wap services which can only be watch with money not data.
There is still bad 3G network coverage most places.
Good day!!!
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by RexioKlasik(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Duh!...here cumz anoda fund suckin crap
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Funjay(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
I still dey laff real hard. Guys, tot it was only me b4, av loaded my MTN last now sumtimes in Sept after MTN swept my N400 newly loaded cr and dey could not offer any xplanation. They have been deductin small small one b4 den ooo but dis was the height of it. I learnt dey av low tarriff now, I use to prefer usin my glo line to call MTN to using MTN to call MTN. Oles, barawos, opportunists, capitalists u can call dem any name but dis folks wont change. I went to deir office once and told dem if i have my way, dey will be sent back to South Africa.

If u want to watch stuffs on youtube with ur blackberry subscription, its possible to an extent with glo, zain and etisalat but with MTN, mayb in 2014 (dts d year dey told us per second billing is possible b4 glo came and made dem change deir mind).

We can keep complaining but we have the power to change things, boycott MTN and patronise other networks, mayb dey will have a re-think.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Sike(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wharefa!
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by jamesbridget13(f): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
MTN we dey wait o.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by salolo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
great
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by dorin2012(f): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
dorin_elvis@yahoo.com

Hi, my name is Dorin,
i came across your profile and became interested
please contact me through this email

dorin_elvis@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by simdam500(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Again again
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Martx(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
mak we see na
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
illuminaty: ...guy,I tried d duoberry tin...weneva I see a video I like n click on it,d page kums out blank.cud it b ntwrk or d site is faulty?

I think ur network is the problem. If it doesn't work try tubidi.com.
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by Nsi4real: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
Bros wat is d different btw dis mtn mobile tv and nokia 5330 dstv. Which is which pls reply
Re: Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV by TmMartins(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
Its not a scam!
Its real programme.
Have been given a 7days trial...
MTN Mobile TV its a good things to happens to those who are using 3G enabled phone or smartphone.
Just that I have problem with the subscription fees which ranges from 350,400 & 700 weekly for 4 ,8 & 16channels;1200,1400 &2500 for monthly.
They should repackage the fees,so that BB subscribers can pay less to others smartphone users.

Happy 1st Sunday & Happy New Year!!
Goodnight 2 U All Nairalanders !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Gionee A1 Specifications And Features / Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.