Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Please I Need All Your Advice & Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need All Your Advice & Help (533 Views)

I Need All Healing Verses On Mathew, Mark, Luke & John / I Need All Moslems In This Thread Right Now / My Dream Is Hanging,please Yr Advice&help Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need All Your Advice & Help by blessedhands: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hello Everyone,
I greet you all with the love of Christ Jesus.
Please I am planning to do something really special for Children in need as well as orphans this Christmas. I really love giving to those in need when I can and I am confident that is the reason am always blessed. I have put this mission into serious prayer and I know God will reward its vision. I need friends like you to advice me on how to raise enough funds to ensure this mission is possible. MTN sells one small phone that's like a Nokia touch so am looking at buying as much as I can buy with sim cards and load each of them with N1500 card as a Christmas give to as many kids as possible. Anyone who is interested in making this mission possible even though its only the MTN card you can assist me with, I would be grateful and the blessing of our Lord shall surely come upon you and your family.
My email is blessedhands2013@gmail.com

God bless us all, Amen
Re: Please I Need All Your Advice & Help by Image123(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
grin
blessed hands. You want to give people in need, sorry, children in need and orphans phones with recharge cards! You're definitely not for real?
Re: Please I Need All Your Advice & Help by blessedhands: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2012
I am so 4 real and I am working towards this goal. But also keep in mind that its not just the phone I intend to give out because not all d kids would be of age to use a mobile. Its mainly intended for the kids of age who do not have the opportunity to own one. The main idea behind this is also to follow them up by constantly reminding them of Gods love towards them through text messages. I want these kids to also be able to reach me at any point for advice and counselling when they need it and also have in mind that they have a friend out there that cares for them.
This is my dream and by His grace it shall be fulfilled in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Of Peace?????? / CHRISTMAS: Supposed Birthday Of Jesus? / Christmas Is Not Just An Event, It Is A Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.