Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Semi-bulk Sms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Semi-bulk Sms (694 Views)

LPG STORAGE TANKS AND SEMI TRAILERS FOR SALE / 8.5KVA (semi Sound Proof) Power Generating Set / Where Can One Get Precious/semi-precious Stone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Semi-bulk Sms by CTiger: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hi!,

Large amount of SMS messages sent at the same time is referred to as bulk SMS. Using A4 SMS web-interface or desktop application, you can reach your large audiences, groups or individuals almost instantly via your internet connected computer. SMS is the only medium that enables almost instantaneous notification of a targeted group of people, regardless of their location! Bulk SMS application could be deployed for:

Wedding Invitation

Birthday Invitation

Meeting Notification

Political Awareness/ Campaign

Special Seasons Greetings

SMS Marketing application could be deployed for:

Product Launch

Sales Promotion

Brand Awareness

Event Promotion

Market Research

Advert Based Promotion.

I'm offering high quality SMS services at very competitive prices along with personal after sale services. You may contact me on
070-85-29-29-49 or send a mail to chidinwagu@yahoo.com.

Together we can make your business/event happen!

C-Tiger.
Re: Semi-bulk Sms by uzoo: 2:56am On Feb 07, 2008
hi,

i'll be willing to buy bulk sms from you , but i would like to know if you have database for certain areas where one can advertise to the subcribers only in such areas. like subscribers in an estate, university campuses etc. if you do i'd like to buy.
thanks
Re: Semi-bulk Sms by CTiger: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2008
Hi Uzoo!

Thanks for your show of interest.

I would have loved to provide you with phone numbers but that may amount to spamming, which is both unethical & illegal. I'm sure there are other ways we can do business.

Hope to hear from you.

C-Tiger
Re: Semi-bulk Sms by felixweah(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
check ya mail and reply to me plz i am intrested in this service my mail is felixweah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

E-gold At Its Cheapest / Getting The Services Of An Advertising Agency / Nhf Fact Of Farce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.