Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out (5435 Views)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2013/2014 Oral Test Begins / NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2013 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by forefronttmg: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2012
INTRODUCTION

As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor's/Master's Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:

•Engineering
•Medicine
•Computer Science/Technology
•Geology
•Geosciences
•Environmental Sciences
•Graduate Pilot Training
•Agriculture
Applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into a recognized University abroad.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

•First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
•Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a foreign University.
•Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
•a. Member of National Assembly
•b. Chairman of the LGA.
•c. First class traditional ruler.
•d. High Court Judge
•Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Application must be made On-line at the Commission’s website: www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarship/index2.html with the following attachments:
•Recent passport photograph
•Local Government identification letter.
•Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
•Relevant Degrees from recognized University.

1.Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
2.Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
3.All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
4.[url](www.nddc.gov.ng)[/url]
5.Applicants who might have admission challenges should contact:
Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC)
[email]christyatako@nddc.gov.ng
[/email]
[email]christyatako@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by Precioux: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2012
Please nairalanders, I want to buy uniport certificate form this december, and I want to confirm if after passing the one year programme i can get to do main Economics in the 4 year degree programme.. Not "Education economics". Or if i can get to study any other social science subject that is not under education.
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by ChiFin: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2012
How about HND certificate? Would it be accepted if the applicant has also gained admission for post-graduate study in a Polytechnic abroad?
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
can any body direct me to a school in uk or canada that would process admission on time to meet these deadline?
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
please friends, the bond of good conduct could as well be equivalent to recomendation letter! is dat right?
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by forefronttmg: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2012
xtianjames2000: please friends, the bond of good conduct could as well be equivalent to recomendation letter! is dat right?
Its more like an attestation letter
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2012
hi pals! has any body applied for the 2013 nddc scholarship?
what is the criterial for a person to be your guarantor?
when is it neccesary to bring the letter of recommendation from a LGA or local chief? is it different from the guarantor?
becos its difficult getting an offer of admission due to the short time frame.any body with useful info please help!
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
hi guys! i recieved an sms stating the date and time for 2013 scholarship test on th 27th march.but few hours later another sms came stating i should disregard the previous,that another sms will be sent to me shortly.any body with same?
and pls guys! i need some area of concentration as regards the aptitude test.
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by texybriggs: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
NDDC NA WA OH I GOT AN SMS TODAY 25-03-2013 FROM NDDC INVITING ME FOR AN APTITUDE TEST ON 27-03-2013 THE SMS WAS CARRYING ANOTHER PERSONS NAME INSTEAD OF MY NAME, LATER I GOT ANOTHER THAT I SHOULD DISCARD THE FORMER THAT ANOTHER ONE WILL BE SENT TO ME SHORTLY. UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANOTHER. I HOPE THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO DO MAGOMAGO IS ANY BODY HAVING THESAME ISSUE? GOD HELP US OH THE LESS PRIVILEGE.

1 Like

Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
same here!
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Me toooo oo. All dis nddc people
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by nnanyelugo1: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Me too.I am in Lagos now and Ithink I should be moving down to PH today just in case the test holds on 27th as scheduled.
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by sollie001: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2013
I got the same too o. wonder what they mean. i haven't received the correct exam details yet.
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
any bodywith test details?
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by texybriggs: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
NDDC HAS UPDATED THE WRONG TEXT MESSAGE I GOT MY EXAM DETAILS ON MY PHONE TODAY 26-03-2013
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
please do u have the test format?
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by jimmyjerry07(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2013
I got d same text from dem wit a different name for 28/03, later I was told to disregard the message. I got a new text on the 26th to come for aptitude test on 4/04/2013 dis time with my name, does anybody hv any idea as to how the question will look like? I'm in Lag bt d tests holds in RSUST PH, will dre b any stipends for applicants?
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by erisco: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls, will d questions also be based on ur discipline too? Hoping to hearing from u.Thanks.
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by emmasson4real: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
I got the wrong message on the 25th like everyone but I'm yet to get the correct exam details i.e the new message...Is anyone else in my shoes? & what could be happening?. Anyone with useful information should kindly mail me at emmasson4real@yahoo.com or call 08034127333. And in case you have a reliable link to the NDDC office in terms of reliable phone number or email, I'll appreciate......Regards
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by xtianjames2000(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
hi guys! any body with info on wat d test question would look like? pls share!mine is next weeek
Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by jimmyjerry07(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2013
emmasson4real: I got the wrong message on the 25th like everyone but I'm yet to get the correct exam details i.e the new message...Is anyone else in my shoes? & what could be happening?. Anyone with useful information should kindly mail me at emmasson4real@yahoo.com or call 08034127333. And in case you have a reliable link to the NDDC office in terms of reliable phone number or email, I'll appreciate......Regards

For enquiry, try contact NDDC with the email info@nddc.gov.ng with a very attractive subject, I'm sure dey will reply U. Hope dis help

1 Like

Re: 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out by jimmyjerry07(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2013
xtianjames2000: hi guys! any body with info on wat d test question would look like? pls share!mine is next weeek

Please, I heard some candidates wrote Computer Based Test dis week... Kindly share ur experience wit d house, mine is also next week. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

25 Random Fun Facts That Sound Too Funny To Be Real / Breaking News:fut Minna Release Supplementary List. / JAMB 2013 Results To Be Released On The 1st Of May!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.