Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Super Star, David Beckham Announces Final Game With L.A. Galaxy To Be December 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Star, David Beckham Announces Final Game With L.A. Galaxy To Be December 1 (540 Views)

Meet Nigeria-born Bayern Munich Star, David Alaba’s Father / David Beckham Wife And Mother Of 3 Has A Female Crush / Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Star, David Beckham Announces Final Game With L.A. Galaxy To Be December 1 by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2012
David Beckham has announced that the MSL Cup on December 1 against the Houston Dynamo will be his final game for the L.A. Galaxy.

The soccer star, who joined the Galaxy in 2007 and helped popularize the sport even more in the U.S., said in a statement, “I’ve had an incredibly special time playing for the LA Galaxy, however, I wanted to experience one last challenge before the end of my playing career.”

“I don’t see this as the end of my relationship with the league as my ambition is to be part of the ownership structure in the future,” he added.

SOURCE: http://..com/2012/11/david-beckham-announces-final-game-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Hires 24-hour Armed Security After Assasination Attempt / Split At Eme Label's Door / Photos: K Solo Spends Valentine At Little Saints Orphanage Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.