Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Technology Behind "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Technology Behind "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" (1196 Views)

Gtbank Buying Credit From Your Account --does Anyone Know The Technology Behind? / Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. / Who Wants to Start an Electronic Game Development Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Technology Behind "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" by Danyl(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2012
Hello house, i will like to know which technology or programming language or programme was used to create the mobile app version of the 'who wants to be a millionaire'. thanks
Re: The Technology Behind "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" by vichofu(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
it should be a java program.....not so sure sha embarassed
Re: The Technology Behind "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" by Danyl(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2012
vichofu: it should be a java program.....not so sure sha embarassed
i really want to know....
Re: The Technology Behind "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2012
Danyl: Hello house, i will like to know which technology or programming language or programme was used to create the mobile app version of the 'who wants to be a millionaire'. thanks
On what platform? Android, iPhone or Blackberry.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Draw A Flowchart / Help With Image Uploading To Mysql Database + Like System / Andela Nigeria Fellowship (FEMALE ONLY) Cycle XVII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.