Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Other Sides Of GEJ As Nigeria's President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other Sides Of GEJ As Nigeria's President. (457 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Photos Of GEJ As He Arrives Bayelsa This Evening Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Sides Of GEJ As Nigeria's President. by Joeadamu86: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2012
People differ,environment shapes our behavior so said the psychologist,our attitude in life also tell tell more of who we are in our relationship with people.Over the past 52 years of our Nationhood with the military taking chunk of the years spend which is still affecting our unity and posing a lot of challenges,Nigeria has produced leaders different calibres,Styles and all what have u not,it depends on how close you are with someone for you to know him or her better.I am from the Northern extraction I only see GEJ on TV but I like his disposition.Here on NL some unpatriotic people call him names,but the fact remains that he has something that u will never take care from him,his is gentle and open,he may have flaws but I think this is the most sincere President we have ever had,he also listens to the voice of the people,i count how many decisions he has reversed because the people didn't like it,the latest is the #5000 note,he us also teacheable,these are qualities of a good leader,i know he will do more for Nigeria.To be fair to GEJ,he has so many good qualities that are enviable.As a patriotic Nigerian,I am wishing him happy birthday and many years ahead.
Re: The Other Sides Of GEJ As Nigeria's President. by ANALIST: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Continue.

Long live the Northerners

Long live Southerners

Long live Nigeria

Long live PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS LIKE JOEADAMU86

This Is not the best wishes, but it a signal that there are many, even from the opposition region that hears are unbiased umpires.

(1) (Reply)

Harvest Of Contracts Amidst Appalling State Of Roads / This Transformation Agenda of GEJ, I Have Yet To See The Full Benefit / Nominate Your 2015 Presidential Candidate....5 Backup Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.