Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry (1753 Views)

Primed 1790sqm Waterfront Land & 675sqm,900sm at Victoria Garden City(VGC) Lekki / Land Wanted In Lekki Scheme 2 Or By Sangotedo / Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by playmode(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
I am looking for a land in badagry,preferably dry/sandy LAGOON waterfront land.I want dry/sandy waterfront land facing the inland lagoons in Badagry. Please note that i do not want waterfront land facing the SEA.I have attached a picture to show you where i want land.You can see in the attached picture the places where i circled with white lines.They are all inland lagoons far away from the sea.I prefer land inside the lagoon area because the water is calm unlike the sea which is very rough.

I will also appreciate it if you can give me more information about access to electricity and water in the Badagry area.I want to know if the electricity supply in that area is currently manageable or terrible.I schooled in Lasu so i know the area a little bit but back then there was no electricity for months.If that is still the case then i will make a plan for alternative electricity.I also want to know how safe and secure the area is.I see there are a lot of fishing villages in that area,i will like to know if they are on average peaceful people.I will also appreciate any information regarding crime stats in the Badagry area.

Please get back to me as soon as humanly possible so that i can see what i can do.At the moment i am not in Nigeria but i plan on coming to Nigeria within the next three months.Thank you for your assistance and i looking forward to working with you.

Contact me with prices ,include your contact details and indicate what documents i will receive when i buy the land as well as how i can cross check they the land is indeed being legally sold.Send all emails to [size=13pt]playmodeza@gmail.com[/size]

Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by playmode(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lagoon Front

Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by playmode(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lagoon Waterfront

Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by bbfever(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
My advice to you is instead of looking for lagoon front land in badagry which after you buy, you would have to wait another 10yrs before development would get to you. Come and buy lagoon front at ibeju-lekki on this side of Lekki Ajah. Everyone outside the shores of Nigeria know that these areas are the next best thing in Nigeria now when it comes to real estate. If you want some plots let me know as I am a realtor in that axis.

SAM 07042088986,08167538446 OR 08183319825

PIN: 322AC970
Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by playmode(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
bbfever: My advice to you is instead of looking for lagoon front land in badagry which after you buy, you would have to wait another 10yrs before development would get to you. Come and buy lagoon front at ibeju-lekki on this side of Lekki Ajah. Everyone outside the shores of Nigeria know that these areas are the next best thing in Nigeria now when it comes to real estate. If you want some plots let me know as I am a realtor in that axis.

SAM 07042088986,08167538446 OR 08183319825

PIN: 322AC970

Thanks bbfever for the offer but Lekki land is usually too expensive and swampy unlike the badagry area which offers dry land at affordable rates.I will appreciate it though if you can send me price estimate of what lagoon water front land will cost in ibeju-lekki,if my pocket can match your offer ,i will definitely contact you.
Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by hajieazi(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dry land available for sale ȉŋ Badagry.
Water front land are equally available (several plots)
Cost : N250k per plot.

Pictures will be forwarded to your mailbox.

For further details, enquiries & inspection, pls contact:
Eazikoncepts

IDOWU ISIAQ (ALH)
Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by bbfever(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
playmode:

Thanks bbfever for the offer but Lekki land is usually too expensive and swampy unlike the badagry area which offers dry land at affordable rates.I will appreciate it though if you can send me price estimate of what lagoon water front land will cost in ibeju-lekki,if my pocket can match your offer ,i will definitely contact you.

Lagoon fronts in ibeju lekki are dry and not swampy. You can get a sweet lagoon front land at ibeju lekki for about 1.5mil and the reason why lekki epe is expensive is due to d rapid and rate of development and volume of interest here. Let me know if this interests you.
Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by playmode(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
bbfever: .

Lagoon fronts in ibeju lekki are dry and not swampy. You can get a sweet lagoon front land at ibeju lekki for about 1.5mil and the reason why lekki epe is expensive is due to d rapid and rate of development and volume of interest here. Let me know if this interests you.

N1.5 is not bad for a water front land in lekki axis is not bad at all,please send me an email at playmodeza@gmail.com so we can communicate further.
Re: Lagoon /River Waterfront Land Wanted In Badagry by 4evergod2: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
playmode:

N1.5 is not bad for a water front land in lekki axis is not bad at all,please send me an email at playmodeza@gmail.com so we can communicate further.

I have emailed you

(1) (Reply)

With #300,000 Deposit You Can Pay Installment At Barachel Estate Ikorodu. / Abuja: 2 Bedroom Apartment At Wuse Zone 2 For Rent / To Let: 3 Bedroom Flat...rooms...self Contain In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.