Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) (13750 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Things We Believed While Growing Up / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ayobase(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: ..Playing Toofan while jumping from a tree to another over naked fire....
...Playing "baba mi ko le be"...
...there's this other nonsense in which we'll use one hand to pull our eyelashes,and use the other to push out the red part of the eye to act and play blind..dunno what its called..
Na wa!!!

I remember a time I was singing that song...I never knew my papa was hearing.
''Iwo nikan lo le be abi.....sa ma a bo''...LOL
That eyes stuff was/is called Oju Epa!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Fight arena in school...there's usually a secluded place where pupils go to settle it out. The worst thing is that no one will separate the fighters until one wins or both tired. Its usually done after school hours
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ayobase(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
dominique: There was this hospital that dumped its garbage in the bush behind its fence, and that's our 'short cut' route from pry school. Back then we picked used needles and played doctor chasing ourselves with them embarassed. I got pricked a couple of times and we never reported any of these to our folks. Thank God none of us caught tetanus or any horrible infection. I wonder why some kids weren't so lucky like the one that drowned in a soakaway sad

That was really dangerously deadly.
Kids?...na only God dey protect!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
The naughty one I did again when I was a kid was peeping under girls skirt from the ground floor seeing all colours and sizes of pants grin. Ss1-3 stays upstairs so I will be at the ground floor and peep under their skirts as they relax on the rail. One day as I was doing it, one girl noticed and pour sands on my eyes undecided
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Dextra(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
I use to climb to the tip of very tall, skinny paw-paw trees and it will bend under my weight (I wonder why they never break); then, I'll slide down to the ground bruising my abdomen.
I use to wrestle with the boys; I was the village champion on the battle field. You must make the opponents' backs touch the ground, feed them with sand or bitter leaf if handy.
I threw stones at dogs and got madly chased several times, Thank God I was never bitten.
I got lost in the thick forest for over 6 hours. It was a horrible experience.
Lots more!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by demmy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
JNdupu:

How about O-ver-sa-bi?

Not everyone has time with your elele keyboard. Abeg drop your own story or carry go.

Learn to pay attention to detail you lazy illiterate fool. No wonder the country is a mess. Basu basu work all over the place.
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by trolling(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
used rubber bands as catapults....damn this one is nasty o, stuck our hands in the ... and put it somebody's nose angry,, we also sharpened broom sticks, made a bow with a broom stick and shot it against each other, rubbed cola-tops on the floor and used it to burn somebody else while its hot, soaked hand-kerchief in water,rolled it and used to to whip ourselves, boy oh boy this topic gat me going down memory lane
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
demmy:

Laern to pay attention to detail you lazy illiterate fool. No wonder the country is a mess. Basu basu work all over the place.

Moderators, are u suppose to allow this? undecided
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by doopsy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mine was mummy and daddy,keeping all the empty sugar boxes,toothpaste kpali as souveniors ,for what, I don't know, undecided,den I remenber my brother tieing a wrapper round his neck and supeeeeer ted from the 2nd floor to the ground concrete floor,the next tin we see na POP,buh his guardian angel was faithful.thank God his legs are perfect . grin
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by trolling(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
doopsy: Mine was mummy and daddy,keeping all the empty sugar boxes,toothpaste kpali as souveniors ,for what, I don't know, undecided,den I remenber my brother tieing a wrapper round his neck and supeeeeer ted from the 2nd floor to the ground concrete floor,the next tin we see na POP,buh his guardian angel was faithful.thank God his legs are perfect . grin
i remember superted,voltron and the likes
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
We went to pluck Mango in a forest We now discovered some merchants have purchased the whole area plucked the Mango and are going to sell in town. We raided the whole Mango When one of the owners heard our noise threw a spear that almost caught one of my friends named Jaguar.

Did "kenke" and broke my arm,

Daddy and Mummy with our neighbours daughter.

We would fight in school doing actor and Boss
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ayobase(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise: I almost ended up like Judas is carrot grin after watching a movie where a man commited suicide by hanging himself on a tree. I took our "ifami" rope and hung it on a coconut tree and tied around my neck like the idio.t I was. I was standing on a 25litres keg. I removed it and come see as I dey bleat like christmas goat grin. I cant remember who saved me. undecided

U gat to be kidding me on this....I need to see you and spank u walahi...what were you thinking.
LMAO....kids?
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ayobase(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
harlos: Do u remeber running after those white birds and singing "leke leke give me ten finger...

And it remains a mystery how those white dots appeared on my finger nails!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
I remember setting my grandmas goat on fire alive one christmas see hw d goat they run wit fire for him body y my grandmama be dey pursue am with water grin

I remember hw we will delibrately go to look for a dogs trouble and get chased until d dog gets tired I got d sight of my life then when d dog finnished my friends back.

Even one weeknd like dat my mother a doctor delibrately gave I and my younger brother sleeping drug after breakfast because of our intended escapeds omo come see drunken masters dat day nobody told us to go and sleep.

Then if you want to see tears in a rough guy like me, flogging we dey burn am, slapping na 2day, knocking dat one na petting but just tell me to 'go and sleep' Heeey na die be dat I will so cry.

Forget oh I thank God for my cool nature nw
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ayobase(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise: Hanging upside down like a bat on our back gate doing some acrobatics when my hand slipped. Men! God truely exist. I landed with my face undecided

Ur posts depicting ur childhood are so extreme....u r sure a DAMN!.
I did that also, but never fell!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ibemiloju(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin
chux76:

its called "idi gbe" I hope I got the spelling correctly...I almost fainted when I was caught unaware by Kingsley,Emma Amunike's younger bro,the bugger caught my balls instead of my y**sh hole and dt day I saw Herber Macaulay LIVE!!! good ol days!!

LMAOOO @ "Herbert Macaulay"
Nairaland just made my evening. =D
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ayobase(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
dvdon: I remember setting my grandmas goat on fire alive one christmas see hw d goat they run wit fire for him body y my grandmama be dey pursue am with water grin

LMAO!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by armadeo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise: Michael jackson doesnt have a childhood if he did not experience all these. grin. Have u seen my childhood? grin.

What is the name of this thing o...*thinking*
Yes! "Di gben" grin. Where we use our bigger thumb to hammer someone's pilehole, ouch! That hurts. Be you u male of female we dont even care undecided. I believe some girls were deflowered in the process undecided. We were scared to bend down when we are in public. A friend of mine did it to his sister and she collapsed. undecided

Meeeeeeeeeeeen.n DI GBEN!!!! I haven't heard that in over *** smirks*** been so long. That was soime painful ish

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by StateOfMind: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise: Michael jackson doesnt have a childhood if he did not experience all these. grin. Have u seen my childhood? grin.

What is the name of this thing o...*thinking*
Yes! "Di gben" grin. Where we use our bigger thumb to hammer someone's pilehole, ouch! That hurts. Be you u male of female we dont even care undecided. I believe some girls were deflowered in the process undecided. We were scared to bend down when we are in public. A friend of mine did it to his sister and she collapsed. undecided

LMAO!!! 'Digbe'
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by StateOfMind: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: ..Playing Toofan while jumping from a tree to another over naked fire....
...Playing "baba mi ko le be"...
...there's this other nonsense in which we'll use one hand to pull our eyelashes,and use the other to push out the red part of the eye to act and play blind..dunno what its called..
Na wa!!!

Lmao..I remember this last one and I'm laughing real hard.
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ImperialMcHael(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well mine was probably more dangerous - playing Sango.
I would secretly retrieve my mum's insecticide and spray it over naked fire.
Candles, stoves even gas cookers and chase my siblings about with the naked flame.
At times I would hide in the dark with a lighter and insecticide if anybody comes my way I would scare then with my 'dragon breath'.
It was fun, especially at Christmas.
One day, I burnt the curtain and the mosquito net to our window.
All in name of fun I could have burnt the whole house down that day.
Baba God thank you o!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by 2nedo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Stay cool..Ajoje..Garetta ole olo ji garri loja..Touch n play..Using blue biro to write red..renting n riding bicycle
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by donotbanme1: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise: cool

You were a crazy kid if you blew condom as ballon and thumb a girl from behind.

I knew what was condom at 26years old.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by donotbanme1: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
salex969@yho.cm:
am new here,i want to post a topic can smebdy candidly help me out?please!!

You need to go through the orientation process to avoid being banned.

1. Do not chase girls on this forum.

2. Do not say anything tribal. Be a true Nigerian.

3. Garri is made from cassava, we all know this but avoid mentioning that delicacy.

4. Dont be rude to old people like me who have been banned many times to avoid our wrath(sango).

5. Whenever a gray haired member enters the forum, pls stand up and greet the person.

I dont want to weary you on your first day. Take your seat.

4 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by biometrics: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
1. Catching of golden fish (gutter fishes)
2. Removing of hair from eyelid and mixing with sand, charcoal and water for parents/guardian to forget what we did wrong.
3. Going to watch video from another man's house on the 10th street about 15-20 minutes walk.
4. Borrowing films VHS when we dont even have video player.
5. Remembering those days when we used to put lucosade wrappers on white tv especially the box tv (apoti esu).
6. Catching of toads
7. Selling of kulikuli at secondary school class 1 and 2 trying to raise money after your parent had given you money.
8. Jumping from Molue at the speed to avoid paying the conductor (N1 or 50k)
9. Jumping school fence to sneak out of school to club or cinema house
10. Playing with florescent tubes.
11. Drank kerosine as if is water.
So many things you cant remember them all.

GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN KIND

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Osgee(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Jumpin 4rm upstairs down, catapult, police n thief with firewood in d bush n nt bn bitten by snake, climbin fence 3 tymz our heights 2 go n play ball n last bt n d least, sliding on cement floor afta rain
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by evinduks: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
I dont really have memories of d gud old dayz.
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by 2nedo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
If u wan smoke free cigar just sleep in d classroom with ur mouth opened,wen i wrapped paper lite am put am for ur mouth ehnn na cough go wake u,five minutes u r still on it
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by evinduks: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
;DI just had fun wit ma sisters n mum dats all.I just had fun wit ma sisters n mum dats all.I just had fun wit ma sisters n mum dats all.
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ayandee: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
An ex-military officer had a big 'fruit' (that was the name then) tree in his compound. We would climb to pluck the ripe fruit, eat the skin and crack the nut with stones to bring out the epa (seed). The man sighted us on d tree one day. He bellowed loudly 'eyin omo karanbani wo niyen?'(don't know what that means even now). We all fell from the tree and took our heels not minding d injuries sustained from d fall. I had bruises on my arms and knees but didn't tell anyone at home.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by evinduks: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
[b][/b]
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by StateOfMind: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
'After round one' game

I used to be beaten a lot by the boys in our compound back then cos I always lost out with the numbers I chose. And the stubborn me only opts out when blisters appear at the back of my hand..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Couple Welcomess Triplets After 13 Years Of Childlessness / 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.