Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Open And Verify Paypal Acount Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open And Verify Paypal Acount Here In Nigeria (974 Views)

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open And Verify Paypal Acount Here In Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
if you have been fed with cock and bull story that you cannot open and operate a verified and functional paypal account in Nigeria and you have swallowed the story hook line and sinker, it is high time you vomited the craps you have swallowed.

it is true that paypal do not accept Nigerians to open accounts with them. but should we now sit put, fold our hands and weep in desperation while swell money making opportunities pass us by? God forbid (so says Apostle Paul).

necessity is the master of invention. the necessity to participate in the global money making opportunities made available by paypal has brought about the need for this method from which you are about to benefit. in fact, this method has beaten those white faces (who speak through their long noses) at their own game.

why should you allow great money making opportunities to pass you by just because you are a bloody black man from Nigeria and because you are not allowed to open paypal account, it is high time you broke that jinx and open paypal account here in Nigeria today.

if you have ever opened paypal account before and it had been blocked due to verification problem, this method will help salvage the situation and you can now operate a verified paypal account right here in Nigeria without any fear of the account being blocked again.

i was skeptical about the method when i first discovered it. i decided to test things with a very small amount to see how it plays out. i transferred only $15 into my newly opened paypal account and i was able to withdraw the money without any hitch. i am still using the same paypal account today 3 and a half months after it had been opened and verified.

if you need a master card issued by a bank located right in the heart of America, i can also get it for you. i am presently using one and i even used it to make withdrawal in naira from a GTB ATM machine this morning. the master card will expire by Nov. 2013 and i am gonna get it renewed without sweat and FOC.

the info and the service will surely cost you. i spent several months and several sweat drops putting things together and do you now expect to get it for free? (na yam? e easy?). but i won't charge you much; believe me!

(yawn).

you are free to believe this or doubt it. it is your call. but i guess the best way to detect how true it is will be to buy into it. you can call Tony on 07066262319 or 08174285402 to set the ball rolling!
Re: Open And Verify Paypal Acount Here In Nigeria by gboyetade: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
I need 400$ and more please call or send whatsapp message to 09096853301 [quote author=tonytony208 post=13041000]

(1) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Soon Commence Operations / How Can I Access Dangote Fund Loan For Women / Ringo Telecomm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.