Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! (1129 Views)

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here / Study In Belarus For B.Sc. & M.Sc.(Invitation & Visa Guaranteed) / 2011/2012 Available Scholarships In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! by Dechidi: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
We represent leading Universities that offer B.SC and Masters Degree in Turkey, Cyprus and the UK. Requirement for undergraduate admission include WAEC OR NECO RESULTS(Five Credits at two sitting) including BIRTH CERTIFICATE with date of birth of 1989 and upward, CV with postal address.

Requirement for Masters Degree program include copy of B.sc results and transcripts from first year to final year and CV with postal address. No Age requirement for Masters Degree program.

Students can work part-time while studying. We register students with the local Job Agency in Cyprus, The Job Agency offer jobs to the students after the students have completed his/her registration with the school. 50% Scholarship program is also available for the admitted students. The University tuition fees is among the cheapest in Europe!

Student Visa:

After the student have received his/her admission letter by post from the school and confirmation letter of payment from the University, the Student will then need to travel to Abuja to collect his/her Visa from the Embassy directly.

For admission services for B.SC and Masters Degree program, scan and send copies of the required document to : chindu2003@yahoo.com

Regina Agency Services
45 North Road, St Helens
WA10 2TR, UK
Email: chindu2003@yahoo.com
Skpe ID: ndukwu12
Call: ZEROZEROFOURFOUR7985279804
Re: Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! by jelojosh(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
pls, i'm interested but i'm in my final year now. Let me know the cost of the visa, the tuition fee. As i wil be the one to finance myself. You can reply to my e-mail. Praise5050@live.com
Re: Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! by julius2825(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Please give me some more info about the bs.c program,info's like tuition fee.cost for upkeeps,and other relevant info's. My email is
juliusadeleye@rocketmail.com.
Re: Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
I will very much like to apply. Expect my email soon. I would also be grateful if you can provide us with the websites for these universities. Thank you!
Re: Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! by Dechidi: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
After you have received your admission letter by post at your postal address from the University, the University will request you to complete your tuition fees, tuition fees is $4,200 .The University have scholarship program of up to 50% off your tuition. We can apply for that for you after you have receive your admission letter from the University by post. If you receive the 50% off your tuition, your new tuition fees will then be around $2,100 while the average accommodation fee is around $700 per semester if you wish to live within the University campus, if you are ok with it, send copies of the required document to our agency email at: chindu2003@yahoo.com

Regina Agency

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Data Analytics Internship Scheme (undergraduates Only) / Jamb & Waec 2020 Tutorials / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.