Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigerian Electronic Music Scene - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Electronic Music Scene (763 Views)

Latest Addition To The Nigerian Music Scene, Godwin Jay Drops Club Banging Song / Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Electronic Music Scene by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Is there such a thing?

And when I say electronic, I'm referring to genres like Chillstep, Garage, Future Garage, House (Deep, Tribal, Funky, all of the above). That sort of thing. Is there a community of listeners or producers into this sort of music in Naij? I'd really like to know.

Sorry, I'm a tourist in these parts, I just had ask. It's a topic that intrigues me.

Personally, it's the kind of thing I'd like to see and be a part of. I'll drop a tune here for anyone that's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KA_6K1--HWo

Also, no idea how to embed that video.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Y'all Fake London Boys Ever Heard Of Tiffany? / P Square Just Signed Kid Bamy To Square Records To Replace Mayd / [MUSIC] LKT – Alaye Remix Ft Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.