Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Evacuation Of Old Timber A Prime Goal for Abia state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evacuation Of Old Timber A Prime Goal for Abia state (446 Views)

Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evacuation Of Old Timber A Prime Goal for Abia state by patrikobi: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
I stoop to think why a few have seen the latest development on timber and allied products' new site as a bad idea; why do people think the government must wait till every body gets ready before a formal relocation could be made possible? i passed through the old timber and saw how the timber made that place a more slummy than what it could have looked if the land was converted for more integrated purpose.....i could remember ,the state government through the commissioner for information made it known to the public that the old timber was to be evacuated and that those concerned should make haste to secure places of interest at the new sites(the new timber),but i found out some lazy folks have turned a dapple face because they could not make hay when the sun shone,and now they have turned against the good development of the state government.....does it mean people don't want good things; i saw the beauty of what T.A Orji just did regarding that the relocation of the old timber to a more spacious one....this relocation has created room for more expansion,development,it has reduced road build-up which people always encounter at the timber.....one needs to get used to that road to experience what the road build-ups at that very point used to be.....as i passed through that road today i was able to see the beauty on the governor's hand work.....that decision by the governor must not favour every body,somebody must be affected for nature to strike a balance in other for good to be accommodated in the mix....so let us accept the governor behest with fate,for it is for our own good,and for the good of Abia people...tomorrow we shall tap into the greater good of it.......God bless AmuAbia,God bless Abia state......onye si odinma ,ya diri ya nma,onye si odinjo,odiri ya njo na ndu.....iseeeee

(1) (Reply)

Earn $500 To $10,000 Bi Weekly / Katsina Govt. Approves 100% Salary Increase For State Chief Executives / Politicians Need Time To Cool Off Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.