Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Saw Myself Been Condenmed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saw Myself Been Condenmed (742 Views)

I Saw Myself Unclad In A Dream / I Saw Myself Praying In Dreams..waht Does Dat Significant / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Dibangoking(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
I know alot of people would not want to believe this....Alot would say am hallucinating but y'all entitled to your opinion.....Am not sharing this because I want to prove am a prophet in short am a sinner but am sharing this to those that dis-believe in God(athiest) and others that believe but are getting discouraged and finally for everybody that want to listen....Here was my experience;
I was a non-devoted christian even though i go to church I had the knowledge of heaven and hell but still I still sin hoping that if I die that's all but on the 26th of september 2012 after our normal evening devotion at home i went to bed......Then I saw in a dream......
Looks like I was dead and I ascended up to the sky then I got to a place where there seems to be a register.Some beings checked for my name but my name wasn't there so I was directed to a city that was tagged the "city of condemnation".There some people were already there awaiting judgement and condemnation...
I got there wondering at everything until I saw a very close friend of mine back in secondary school days in the same place narrating to me that we were both dead and waiting condemnation.Meanwhile the sky has changed to something else un-like the normal sky we have on earth this looked like telophase in cell division.....Then suddenly someone in white robe came passing by then my INSTINCT in the dream told me it was Lord Jesus immediately I knelt down and started pleading for mercy but He only backed me shook His head and went away....Immediately i woke up but as a doubtful christian I thought it was what was on my mind and not genuine and nothing more to it so I went to pee....only for me to come back to sleep and I had similar dream.....Then I knew am been warned
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Caseless: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
What did u see in ur dream? Oya , continue the story....
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Dsage1: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Base on the title of this topic, seems op saw himself roasting in the hell fire.
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
D sage: Base on the title of this topic, seems op saw himself roasting in the hell fire.
lmao, now this is one of the most nonsensical slang i have come to learn from nairaland religion center. ROASTING IN HELL FIRE! ABEG IS THE OP TURKEY OR SUYA OR STEAK-MEAT?
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by vislabraye(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
Things like these do happen.
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Dibangoking(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2012
vislabraye: Things like these do happen.
it was an experience I couldn't imagine could happen to me of all people
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Caseless: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2012
Dibangoking: it was an experience I couldn't imagine could happen to me of all people
after series of worships, u stil found out ur heavenly CGPA has not increased right(as in u saw that u are on the sideline, nothing good about u)? Are u on probation? Despite ur Godliness, u saw in ur dream that u are in hell? My guy change religion shap-shap...no jst decieve urself. Btw, what is ur rligion?
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by pastormustwacc: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2012
You have 2 choices mr op:
1. Start enjoying your life to the fullest, fulfil all your dark desires, and when the time is up, you go and roast like thanksgiving turkey in hell.
2. You repent genuinely, and start living a godly life.

Your choice.
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Delafruita(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2012
Dibangoking: I know alot of people would not want to believe this....Alot would say am hallucinating but y'all entitled to your opinion.....Am not sharing this because I want to prove am a prophet in short am a sinner but am sharing this to those that dis-believe in God(athiest) and others that believe but are getting discouraged and finally for everybody that want to listen....Here was my experience;
I was a non-devoted christian even though i go to church I had the knowledge of heaven and hell but still I still sin hoping that if I die that's all but on the 26th of september 2012 after our normal evening devotion at home i went to bed......Then I saw in a dream......
Looks like I was dead and I ascended up to the sky then I got to a place where there seems to be a register.Some beings checked for my name but my name wasn't there so I was directed to a city that was tagged the "city of condemnation".There some people were already there awaiting judgement and condemnation...
I got there wondering at everything until I saw a very close friend of mine back in secondary school days in the same place narrating to me that we were both dead and waiting condemnation.Meanwhile the sky has changed to something else un-like the normal sky we have on earth this looked like telophase in cell division.....Then suddenly someone in white robe came passing by then my INSTINCT in the dream told me it was Lord Jesus immediately I knelt down and started pleading for mercy but He only backed me shook His head and went away....Immediately i woke up but as a doubtful christian I thought it was what was on my mind and not genuine and nothing more to it so I went to pee....only for me to come back to sleep and I had similar dream.....Then I knew am been warned
the skunk must have been the real stuff
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Dibangoking(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
caseless: after series of worships, u stil found out ur heavenly CGPA has not increased right(as in u saw that u are on the sideline, nothing good about u)? Are u on probation? Despite ur Godliness, u saw in ur dream that u are in hell? My guy change religion shap-shap...no jst decieve urself. Btw, what is ur rligion?
bro then i was a sinner that goes to church
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Dibangoking(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
pastormustwacc: You have 2 choices mr op:
1. Start enjoying your life to the fullest, fulfil all your dark desires, and when the time is up, you go and roast like thanksgiving turkey in hell.
2. You repent genuinely, and start living a godly life.

Your choice.
point noted
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by advocate666: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
So gentle Jizz-Us meek and mild turned his back on your prayers and pleas for forgiveness. While would you want to spend eternity with such person?

Anyway did you say he was still wearing robes? Well, I guess fashion designers don't make heaven then.
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Caseless: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Dibangoking: bro then i was a sinner that goes to church
eyya, ask GOD for forgiveness. We ar all victim of that...religious but not Godly....he can 4give u, but do ask for his forgivness first
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Dibangoking(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
caseless: eyya, ask GOD for forgiveness. We ar all victim of that...religious but not Godly....he can 4give u, but do ask for his forgivness first
noted
Re: Saw Myself Been Condenmed by Dibangoking(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
advocate666: So gentle Jizz-Us meek and mild turned his back on your prayers and pleas for forgiveness. While would you want to spend eternity with such person?

Anyway did you say he was still wearing robes? Well, I guess fashion designers don't make heaven then.
dude the meaning of that is there aint forgiveness after death we all have the grace to be forgiven while we're alive and not otherwise About His clothing (sorry to say) but your kinda myopic....See beyond your view dude

(1) (Reply)

From An Unknown Author: A Proven Fact / Weird Church Program / The Power Of God's Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.