Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? (1900 Views)

A Question That Demands An Answer. / Who Has Answer To This Confusing Question? / A Husband's Answer To A Malicious Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well u are proving me ryt cheesy

i am not proving anything, mountain cheeks!
are you offended cos you are challenged in the böobs department? i can pay for your surgery in manhattan, my twin bro is a cosmetic surgeon! grin
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by gwas(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Its a theory that is practiceable......

The brain of a woman speak more than those physical attributes you mentioned.
Bro, how did you arrive at this? You better compound this statement or else.....
Let even look at it from this angle: suppose a woman has brains but she's far from beauty, would that make an average nowadays guys got attracted to her?
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
gwas:
Bro, how did you arrive at this? You better compound this statement or else.....
Let even look at it from this angle: suppose a woman has brains, would that make an average nowadays guys got attracted to her?

that's even far-fetched!
he should tell us why kim kardashian has loads of admirers despite her lack of intelligence...

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

i am not proving anything, mountain cheeks!
are you offended cos you are challenged in the böobs department? i can pay for your surgery in manhattan, my twin bro is a cosmetic surgeon! grin
u dont even knw me
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u dont even knw me

and you know me enough to discuss my genitäls on a public forum? bahaha
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by deols(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Funny thread. I thought op was going to say her hands embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
deols: Funny thread. I thought op was going to say her hands embarassed embarassed

C'mon What makes you arrive at this?

You scared me with this answer .
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by slimyem: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
How can someone ask this question...
OYINBOGOJU:

Where is the most attractive part of a woman?

...and go on to say the answer is the brain?
Seriously?
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by gwas(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

that's even far-fetched!
he should tell us why kim kardashian has loads of admirers despite her lack of intelligence...
I think the OP saw the phrase somewhere and decided to put it up here for his kindies to tackle it without thinking it out.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
gwas:
I think the OP saw the phrase somewhere and decided to put it up here for his kindies to tackle it without thinking it out.

the op must be idle....
you should employ the op in one of your filling stations - not as a manager but a fuel pump attendant!

where is the most attractive part of a woman?

her brain!!!

i can't work that out in me head!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by gwas(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

the op must be idle....
you should employ the op in one of your filling stations - not as a manager but a fuel pump attendant!

where is the most attractive part of a woman?

her brain!!!

i can't work that out in me head!
Lol. You could be humourous sometimes.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Mowire: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
What a gas!
I was looking foward to a fun thread (even the women -sorry ladies- were) & OP just deflated.
Dear @OYINBO how did you come about such juvenile answer? Very uninspiring!
OK o.
But just know that that "brain" is a double edged sword you must manage well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? / Check Out This Kiss Given By A Father To His Daughter. / (Graphic Photos):Baby Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.