Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later (812 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by legalwealth(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
It was somehow unfortunate,furious and later somehow beneficial today that I mistakenly paid GTBank over N2,000 for my bank statement.

I've been in banking hall since around 9.00 a.m in the morning to deposit cash into my account and also to look into what have been happening with my google adsense cheque that was cleared into dom account since 17th of last month but yet to be seen in my account as I was told to wait for them to look into the issue though I was later called that I will see it in my account 21 working days calculating from after November 6 as that was when it was cleared but all I said was okay because I was downstair still being vexed by a customer whom I requested my account statement from printing a bunch of notebooks for me from their machine which lasted for more than 30mins.

I filled the form requesting for my account statement which I ticked monthly only with the motive that that of November will be printed for me but she gave me back the form to specify months which I then specified May to November but I took home a full GTBank notebook though I immediately told her to stop it when I saw 10 pages already printed but she told me that she has already programmed it.

I was so furious at the end of the day when the whole thing stopped at 19th of November as a result of finished paper that I angrily asked her how much my bill was while she codely called 2 3 2 6 for me meaning that my bill was N2,326 and I again furiously told her to credit my account as I didn't enough time to say a word as it was already past 2pm as still needed to go to other banks of mine for one or two things.

Unfortunately,it was when I got home tonight that I spent up to 2 hours to go through my account statement and I learnt alot from it.

Amazingly!I binded and turned the back of the papers to notebook that I will be using to record my clients details be it online or offline as I have up to 200 copies with me now.
This occurence was so disgusting from onset but I later turned it into a bit of useful stuff.
Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by bigx(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by legalwealth(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
bigx:
Meaning of this?

Must you compulsorily post any comment?
Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by bigx(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
legalwealth:
Meaning of this?

Must you compulsorily post any comment?

You went to GTBank,
Spent 2000 on printing your statement (perfectly normal everyday occurence)
You were pissed at spending 2000
And decided to use your bank statement with all your confidential financial info as a notebook.

Then you get home and post it on nairaland.

That should explain my "confused smiley" for you.

Apart from that it wasn't really easy to read.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by analo: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2012
Did I jst spend time reading dis shit?
Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by bigx(m): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2012
legalwealth: It was somehow unfortunate,furious and later somehow beneficial today that I mistakenly paid GTBank over N2,000 for my bank statement.

I've been in banking hall since around 9.00 a.m in the morning to deposit cash into my account and also to look into what have been happening with my google adsense cheque that was cleared into dom account since 17th of last month but yet to be seen in my account as I was told to wait for them to look into the issue though I was later called that I will see it in my account 21 working days calculating from after November 6 as that was when it was cleared but all I said was okay because I was downstair still being vexed by a customer whom I requested my account statement from printing a bunch of notebooks for me from their machine which lasted for more than 30mins.

I filled the form requesting for my account statement which I ticked monthly only with the motive that that of November will be printed for me but she gave me back the form to specify months which I then specified May to November but I took home a full GTBank notebook though I immediately told her to stop it when I saw 10 pages already printed but she told me that she has already programmed it.

I was so furious at the end of the day when the whole thing stopped at 19th of November as a result of finished paper that I angrily asked her how much my bill was while she codely called 2 3 2 6 for me meaning that my bill was N2,326 and I again furiously told her to credit my account as I didn't enough time to say a word as it was already past 2pm as still needed to go to other banks of mine for one or two things.

Unfortunately,it was when I got home tonight that I spent up to 2 hours to go through my account statement and I learnt alot from it.

Amazingly!I binded and turned the back of the papers to notebook that I will be using to record my clients details be it online or offline as I up 200 copies with me now.

If it were you this scenario happened to,what will you do?

analo: Did I jst spend time reading dis shit?

1 Like

Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by legalwealth(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2012
analo: Did I jst spend time reading dis shit?

Hmmm!
You read poo then you are poo...

Did I begged you to read this nor comment.

I have my ultimate reasons of writing this here and I'm know some wise ones aside you people that are posting unbeggeg-for comments must have tapped from it.
Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by legalwealth(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2012
bigx:

You went to GTBank,
Spent 2000 on printing your statement (perfectly normal everyday occurence)
You were pissed at spending 2000
And decided to use your bank statement with all your confidential financial info as a notebook.
Then you get home and post it on nairaland.
That should explain my "confused smiley" for you.
Apart from that it wasn't really easy to read.
Cheers.

Posting my unforseen experience with GTBank customer care yesterday wasn't funny.

Are you really wise at all to tap sense from my expression above?

One lesson I expect you to codely note is that:

"As as enterpreneur or businessman,you are bound to making mistakes or for unforseen circumstances to happen.

If such happens,learn how to turn it into a bit of benefit or useful things so as to be able forget about it and press on"

Configure your mind to always bring sense out of anything that seems to be nonsense unto you as "there are senses in most nonsense"

God even works that way most of the time.
Noted?
Re: How I Bought A Complete Gtbank Notebook Today With No Regret Later by bigx(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2012
legalwealth:

Posting my unforseen experience with GTBank customer care yesterday wasn't funny.

Are you really wise at all to tap sense from my expression above?

One lesson I expect you to codely note is that:

"As as enterpreneur or businessman,you are bound to making mistakes or for unforseen circumstances to happen.

If such happens,learn how to turn it into a bit of benefit or useful things so as to be able forget about it and press on"

Configure your mind to always bring sense out of anything that seems to be nonsense unto you as "there are senses in most nonsense"

God even works that way most of the time.
Noted?

I'm really glad you called it "nonsense" yourself. I can't see where I did that in my post.
Apart from that your English is difficult to read. Try proof-reading and spell-checking before posting. As an "info-marketer" you should be able to pass information across simply without exasperating your readers.

(1) (Reply)

Mifi Wireless Router From Alibaba Or Aliexpress, Which Make Is Best? / How To Start Importation Business Here In Nigeria / Free Report: Get Paid In Dollars Writting Simple Articles & Selling Them Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.