Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

getting around - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / getting around (1313 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

getting around by Evept(f): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2008
how to get around ?
Re: getting around by naijacutee(f): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2008
Isn't this wuru-wuru?
Re: getting around by Evept(f): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ naijacutee ,
i dont think it is wuru wuru,if your outside nigeria and want to drive but the country u are makes it more than difficult for u to drive with ur nigeria licence or perhaps u could'nt pass the test cos of the language or cos its so difficult for foreigner to pass.

and if you cant driver but want to all you have to do is get an European drivers licence and find someone to teach you thats less complicated and things will be more easier for you to move around .
Re: getting around by chykeo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
there is no way any country in the EU (Spain) where u live being one will issue you a real originial authentic driving licence without you having a legal residence there.

look for some people there in spain and do that forbut outside spain it cannot work unless they reside there. Tell me how u can do Italian driving licence. If I am convinced I will push people your way

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Fraud!load Pms,dpk,ago & Bonny Light At Official Depot Prices: / #wholesale&retail Fashion""shoe,bags,perfume Etc Business Make Extra Cash!!!!! / Bag3138.com: Sells Bags Of Chanel, Hermes, Fendi, Chloe, Mulberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.