Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You (5035 Views)

Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? / Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most / Fut Minna Lecturer (dr (mrs) Edoga, Rita Ngosi) Presented A Fake M.eng Certifica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by luvmijeje(f): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2012
I hate to be given cards on my birthday.I can accept any gifts and i mean any gifts but cards.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by luvmijeje(f): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2012
Guy abeg go chop.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Same here, I don't like greeting cards at all. Not as if I won't collect it from the presenter, infact I'll gladly collect it buh, I won't appreciate it.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2012
Condoms!

Wait a minute, I think I take that backcheesy

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Goldenheart(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2012
its not about the gift........its about the heart in which it was presented. the gift dont even matter.........God loves yew
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by slimyem: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2012
Make person nor just buy me card or flower....
Na to just use the card do parker...and use the flower beat the bearer comot for my face!cheesycheesycheesy
...special hand-made cards can be really nice though...

2 Likes

Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2012
[i]Cat as pet. [/i]Cat as pet.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by toyeoye(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2012
Boxers!na gift b dat sef?
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2012
i hate cards(birthday cards, valentine cards etc.)i prefer sarchet water to cards..
#custardonpoint#
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by fittty(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2012
Birthday cards!! angry
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Amari(f): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2012
Flowers of any kind,whether artificial or natural. Buh then,its the heart of the giver that matters most.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by chucky234(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2012
I still have the cards presented to me on my birthdays by my ex some 7yrs back,she was special and I still see her through those cards.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by JustME7(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2012
I hate any gift that won't benefit me.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Mavor: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2012
Wetin concern agbero with overload na? angry
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by shilling(f): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2012
I would rather not receive a gift certificate especially from stores I never shop at. Still have gift certificates from early this year cos it's so much work. You gotta remember to carry them in your purse and use them and remember your balance and there's always a little bit of $$ left over when you're done.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2012
It's so funny cos cards are my best. I keep all the cards people give me. I mean the things written on there by the 'giver of the card' can't be thrown away. At times, I go back and read some of them and it reminds me of ppl I hv lost relationship with, the time shared, the tears, how much I've grown, things that used to matter to me that do not anymore, the prayers.....Are u kidding me?? The words written by the issuer of the card stays with u forever.

Gifts I dislike most are expensive/cheap gifts that little thought and time was put into. Giving me expensive gifts without any written note is a waste of money undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2012
Boxers.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Boxers.
cheesy
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by mangbede: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2012
I hate expensive gift like gold wristwatch,car,private jet.....

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by slimyem: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2012
ueskman: i hate cards(birthday cards, valentine cards etc.)i prefer sarchet water to cards..
#custardonpoint#
lmao...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by chinnyonwu(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2012
Toothbrush.
Except its gold plated
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2012
luvmijeje: I hate to be given cards on my birthday.I can accept any gifts and i mean any gifts but cards.
What about 15k worth of recharge card...I doubt if you won't want such card..next time be specific......#greeting cards

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Euroclydon(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2012
I dont like greeting cards as gists o! if you must get me a greeting card,compliment it with a broom.
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2012
mangbede: I hate expensive gift like gold wristwatch,car,private jet.....
are u addicted to poverty?

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by yuzedo: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Shollypopz: It's so funny cos cards are my best. I keep all the cards people give me. I mean the things written on there by the 'giver of the card' can't be thrown away. At times, I go back and read some of them and it reminds me of ppl I hv lost relationship with, the time shared, the tears, how much I've grown, things that used to matter to me that do not anymore, the prayers.....Are u kidding me?? The words written by the issuer of the card stays with u forever.

Gifts I dislike most are expensive/cheap gifts that little thought and time was put into. Giving me expensive gifts without any written note is a waste of money undecided

I told y'all this here nigger girl likes cards......... RICHAD CADS!!! angry angry angry
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by dilbert100: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2012
undecided
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by mangbede: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nashoji: are u addicted to poverty?

nope... grin

nope...
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by mangbede: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by Francheezy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
TEcHN0 pH0neS
Re: Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You by abifoluwa: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
shilling: I would rather not receive a gift certificate especially from stores I never shop at. Still have gift certificates from early this year cos it's so much work. You gotta remember to carry them in your purse and use them and remember your balance and there's always a little bit of $$ left over when you're done.
do u hve a game stop gift certificate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ / Have U Ever Slapped A Female / Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.