Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Make N100,000+++ Selling Pure Leather Secondary And Primary School Shools - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Make N100,000+++ Selling Pure Leather Secondary And Primary School Shools (570 Views)

School Furniture For Creche, Nursery, Primary, Secondary And Tertiary Schools / Mathematics Television Tutor DVD For Junior Secondary(jss) Schools In Nigeria / Teachers Needed For New Nursery And Primary School In Akute Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N100,000+++ Selling Pure Leather Secondary And Primary School Shools by MSItachi: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2012
I need anyone interested in selling good quality school shoes, i sell per carton, and i am only interested in whole sale.

the price per shoe is N3,000 (75k per carton of 50 pieces) NON Negotiable please.

Abuja and Lagos. i need to sell fast, i assure you this is good business, you can at any amount you want

sizes 28-46 available, Pure and authentic leather

see what you want, pay cash and go with your goods.

Thanks

please ask questions if you have any.

(1) (Reply)

Admission To Cyprus Guaranteed! / Olco Study And Tour / Univeristy Of Maidiguri Post Jamb 2008/2008 Is Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.