Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List (12132 Views)

Dangote Still African Richest 2015 - Forbes Report / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima / Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
this msauza of a man continue to delude himself with his "i am better than you" attitude that has come to characterize him

imagine him come on this forum to imply that we know nothing and are not educated.

When we started being educated, your people were still busy fighting aparthied. Infact many of your people came here to get educated at that point in time. Our professionals were their models. We even gave scholarship to many of your intellectuals.

This man obviously knows nothing about nigeria. Thats why he underated our intellectual prowes. The likes of chinua achebe, elechi amadi, wole soyinka, chimamanda adechie, cyprain ekwensi, Ngozi okonjo iweala, sanusi lamido sanusi, philip emegwali, chukwuemeka soludo, ekwenzili, etc are not black SAs

so you see, we don go too far before you people stated learning how to write.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Msauza(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Godogwu:

Nahh it isn't... This is forbes. Just face facts, dangote is worth $12b, nicky is worth $6.5b. Dangote is the richest man in Africa and the richest black man alive. #nuffsaid
. Are you aware that Nicky's DE BEERS is not always included. Why?
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Godogwu: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Msauza: . Are you aware that Nicky's DE BEERS is not always included. Why?

Frankly i don't care, all i know is that Dangote is the richest, nicky can keep his de beers or whatever. Aliko Dangote is wealthier than he is. Period
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
this msauza or muazu looser has listened soo much to the bbc and cnn so he knows nothing.

Talking about hidden wealth, do you think nigerians do not have hidden wealth? Dey there make you dey dull yourself. Fyi, dangote is not only into cement. He is in every aspect of our life. From the cement you use to build your house to the salt and sugar on your table. From spagetti to juice he is present. He is also building a multi billion dollar fertilizer plant in river state. The man has huge shares in oil and gas, banking etc. Dont underate dangote and nigerians. Better change that perception you have of nigerians and stop listening to the bbc and cnn.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Msauza(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
solbil: this msauza of a man continue to delude himself with his "i am better than you" attitude that has come to characterize him

imagine him come on this forum to imply that we know nothing and are not educated.

When we started being educated, your people were still busy fighting aparthied. Infact many of your people came here to get educated at that point in time. Our professionals were their models. We even gave scholarship to many of your intellectuals.

This man obviously knows nothing about nigeria. Thats why he underated our intellectual prowes. The likes of chinua achebe, elechi amadi, wole soyinka, chimamanda adechie, cyprain ekwensi, Ngozi okonjo iweala, sanusi lamido sanusi, philip emegwali, chukwuemeka soludo, ekwenzili, etc are not black SAs

so you see, we don go too far before you people stated learning how to write.
. By studying in Naija, did it mean that SA did not have better universities? Where did Mandela study?
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by miredia(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Msauza: . My friend, that was not the first time I went out with white chicks. I had a several relationships with Afrikaner and SA English girls, one of whom (Afrikaner) is the mother of my child. I live in a white upmarket suburb in Sandton, Jhb. Black people are very few where I live and I only get to meet them when I go shopping.
. Very well said then. Good for you on your feats.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by maclatunji: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
See how my innocent post to create this thread is causing wahala. Na wa O.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
i wonder why it beats this guy that dangote is the richest man in africa. Could it be that he (muazu or masuza) is the one who just cannot handle that sublime truth?

Dangote is a house hold name and not just a cement producer. So he sells every day and in huge quantities. Do you know how much spags, noodles, juice, salt and sugar are sold in nigeria and other parts of africa in a day? That alone outsells any BEER any where.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Msauza(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
De Beers has said a group led by its sister company Anglo American has made a formal takeover offer that values the world's biggest diamond producer at $17.6bn (Ł12.1bn).

The bid, which has been approved by De Beers' board, is worth $43.17 a share.

This represents a 31% premium to the closing price of De Beers shares on 31 January - the day before De Beers said a deal might be on the way.

The takeover is backed by South Africa's wealthy Oppenheimer family, which founded both Anglo American and De Beers, and the Botswanan government, which has a joint venture diamond mining operation with De Beers.

Oppenheimer: Flew to Davos to get Mbeki's approval

Cross-holdings unwound

A deal will unwind a complicated network of cross-shareholdings among the companies that other investors have blamed for the lacklustre performance of their shares.

It will also entail the delisting of De Beers from the Johannesburg Stock Exchange - a big blow to the prestige of the market.

De Beers chairman Nicky Oppenheimer said he had concluded the only way to lift the share price was to take the company private.

You could argue the offer is not generous given the prospects for De Beers

De Beers shares moved to a record high of 330 rand ($41.95) in trade in Johannesburg on Thursday.

Keith Bright, Fedsure Asset Management

Anglo American shares - quoted in London - were up 71 pence at 4,501p by early afternoon.

Cash release

Anglo American chief executive Tony Trahar said a deal would help the company achieve a number of strategic objectives.

"It will eliminate the cross-holding between Anglo American and De Beers, release around $1bn in cash, improve transparency in our business and increase our interest in the diamond sector, one of our core holdings."

Analysts said the deal would be good for De Beers shareholders in the short term but was more questionable in the longer term because the company's shareholders would become shareholders in Anglo American and find their exposure to the diamond business diluted.

A lot of potential

"I think it is a fair offer, but you could argue that it is not generous given the prospects for De Beers," Fedsure Asset Management analyst Keith Bright said.

"It is early days, they have had a restructuring of the company and they are getting into the retail market and there is a lot of potential there.

"But how much value you put on that potential at this point is very difficult to evaluate. You will get a lot of people saying they see a lot more potential in the share than $43.17," he said.

BNP Paribas mining analyst Charles Kernot said the deal would leave Anglo American as the strongest of the big three UK-based mining groups and one in a position to lead further consolidation in the sector.

However, Barnard Jacobs Mellett analyst James Allan said the deal could yet run into shareholder resistance.

Mbeki approval

De Beers said in a statement the transaction with Anglo American would result in the immediate inflow of $2.9bn to South Africa.

South African president Thabo Mbeki told parliament he sincerely appreciated "the confidence in the new South Africa demonstrated by a group and a family that have played a major role in our country's economic growth and development for more than a century".

Mr Oppenheimer and De Beers managing director Gary Ralfe had in January flown to Davos where Mr Mbeki was attending the World Economic Forum to secure his approval for the deal, De Beers said.

LVMH tie-up

For more than a century, De Beers has sold uncut - or rough - diamonds for cutting and polishing.

Last year, De Beers had sales of $5.67bn or about two thirds of the global market for uncut diamonds.

However, analysts have long been critical of the group for not realising its full potential.

If the De Beers brand is expanded to other luxury goods, as has happened in the case of Gucci and Chanel, it will be worth billions of dollars, they say.

Earlier this year, De Beers made a move in this direction, announcing a $400m tie up with the French luxury goods conglomerate LVMH.

Under the deal, branded jewellery under the De Beers name is to be sold in "a small number" of stores in prestigious locations.

Stockpile

The move to make more use of the brand follows a strategy shift last year billed as the biggest shake-up at De Beers since the 1930s.

That change saw the company focus on actively selling diamonds rather than, as has historically been the case, underpinning gem prices by mopping up excess supply.

The strategy had left the company with a $4bn diamond stockpile which the firm has sought gradually to deplete.

Anglo American already owns 32.3% of De Beers, which in turn has 35.4% of Anglo.

De Beers said the Anglo American offer comprised $8.3bn for the diamond business and $9.3bn for the stake in Anglo.

The bidding group is a 45:45 venture between Anglo American and the Oppenheimer family, with Debswana, a joint venture of the Botswanan government and De Beers itself, having a 10% interest.

The deal is subject to shareholder and regulatory approval.

Anglo American - due to announce results for 2000 on 14 March - said the anticipated outcome for the year remained in line with management expectations.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Msauza: . By studying in Naija, did it mean that SA did not have better universities? Where did Mandela study?
i was only debunking your supercilious and arrogant ignorance and your fake "i am better" sentiment.

And talking about better unis. We all know that the educational institution (no matter how good)attended by a student contributes less than 20percent to his intellectual development. The rest lies in the individual himself. No wonder wole soyinka, from a school in the third world is better known than his mates who did the same course in schools in the developed world.

Come to think of it. I bet you dont know nothing about nigerian unis. You have not even being to anyone before and yet you know yours are better than ours. If you are educated as you would have us believe, then you should also know that you dont judge something you hardly know. You only rely on the deluded nigerians on this forum to get an idea of the country. You also forget that what comes out of the mouth of a fraustrated man cannot be trusted without research and verification.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Msauza(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
solbil: i was only debunking your supercilious and arrogant ignorance and your fake "i am better" sentiment.

And talking about better unis. We all know that the educational institution (no matter how good)attended by a student contributes less than 20percent to his intellectual development. The rest lies in the individual himself. No wonder wole soyinka, from a school in the third world is better known than his mates who did the same course in schools in the developed world.

Come to think of it. I bet you dont know nothing about nigerian unis. You have not even being to anyone before and yet you know yours are better than ours. If you are educated as you would have us believe, then you should also know that you dont judge something you hardly know. You only rely on the deluded nigerians on this forum to get an idea of the country. You also forget that what comes out of the mouth of a fraustrated man cannot be trusted without research and verification.
. Google best universities in Africa.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by lashane: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2012
@Msauza, you are just a talkative. Don't you feel you've over stayed your welcome on this tread....making silly clarifications, claims,counter claims and unwarranted explanations. Who cares about the nationality or tribe of who you once dated!!! BIGOT!!!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by FIZIK: 2:57am On Nov 22, 2012
Msauza Google best universities in Africa.

You stink with double standard sir.Vehemently refusing to accept the google list of world richest men by Forbes and probably accepting the same google list by either of the links posted below.
Arent these statistics the products of the same West? If the Forbes list is inflicted by the western bias and propaganda what makes the list of best universities by same West any better?
By the way, SA universities dont make the top 100,lower your your shoulders please

www.usnews.com/...best-universities.../top-400
www.topuniversities.com/university
www.timeshighereducation.co.uk
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Primenet(m): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2012
Be Like Dangote then take action NOW!

Little by little we will get there

Get free website like this

https://www.primexft.syntek.com

Should you have any question feel free to contact me.

My e-mail is primexft@gmail.com or call 08031357434

You will succeed.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2012
FIZIK:

You stink with double standard sir.Vehemently refusing to accept the google list of world richest men by Forbes and probably accepting the same google list by either of the links posted below.
Arent these statistics the products of the same West? If the Forbes list is inflicted by the western bias and propaganda what makes the list of best universities by same West any better?
By the way, SA universities dont make the top 100,lower your your shoulders please

www.usnews.com/...best-universities.../top-400
www.topuniversities.com/university
www.timeshighereducation.co.uk
dont mind the juvenile. If stats do not support his sentiment, then they must be conspiracy.but when they support him, then they are true.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Ekowise(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2012
Has it reduced unemployment rate in Naija?
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2012
Richest man in Africa
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2012
That is one of the characteristics of education. "The ability to receive new knowledge and analyze it's authenticity". Unfortunately many Nigerians were educated using the "copy and paste method" : mere crammers like robot; garbage in garbage out. Mousaza has just made a claim. It is left for us as literates to ask him for clarification and explanation of his claims rather than just bash him outrightly. The indigenisation policy of 1970s in Nigeria, has it really worked? We still have white oil companies as the major players in Nigerian oil based economy; shell , total, mobil etc. We're still somewhat slaves to the whites. How many Nigerian indigent companies can afford to pay their workers well? We all want to work with multinationals. How much does dangote pay his key staff compared to the oil coys? We should not also forget that mousaza resides in a country (SA) where there is a white race that had (and maybe is still according to him) controlling the economy. My question to mousaza is where are the links or references to you claims because wikipedia puts oppenheimer's net worth at 6billion dollars which is below dangote's 12 billion.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by koolg: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2012
Mad Cow: .WOW!! Great News...

This message is sponsored by.. Dangote Cement.. Dangote Group of companies.. Monopolizing Nigeria since before 1960..

Keep up the madness
Wayray
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2012
Msauza: De Beers has said a group led by its sister company Anglo American has made a formal takeover offer that values the world's biggest diamond producer at $17.6bn (Ł12.1bn).

The bid, which has been approved by De Beers' board, is worth $43.17 a share.

This represents a 31% premium to the closing price of De Beers shares on 31 January - the day before De Beers said a deal might be on the way.

The takeover is backed by South Africa's wealthy Oppenheimer family, which founded both Anglo American and De Beers, and the Botswanan government, which has a joint venture diamond mining operation with De Beers.

Oppenheimer: Flew to Davos to get Mbeki's approval

Cross-holdings unwound

A deal will unwind a complicated network of cross-shareholdings among the companies that other investors have blamed for the lacklustre performance of their shares.

It will also entail the delisting of De Beers from the Johannesburg Stock Exchange - a big blow to the prestige of the market.

De Beers chairman Nicky Oppenheimer said he had concluded the only way to lift the share price was to take the company private.

You could argue the offer is not generous given the prospects for De Beers

De Beers shares moved to a record high of 330 rand ($41.95) in trade in Johannesburg on Thursday.

Keith Bright, Fedsure Asset Management

Anglo American shares - quoted in London - were up 71 pence at 4,501p by early afternoon.

Cash release

Anglo American chief executive Tony Trahar said a deal would help the company achieve a number of strategic objectives.

"It will eliminate the cross-holding between Anglo American and De Beers, release around $1bn in cash, improve transparency in our business and increase our interest in the diamond sector, one of our core holdings."

Analysts said the deal would be good for De Beers shareholders in the short term but was more questionable in the longer term because the company's shareholders would become shareholders in Anglo American and find their exposure to the diamond business diluted.

A lot of potential

"I think it is a fair offer, but you could argue that it is not generous given the prospects for De Beers," Fedsure Asset Management analyst Keith Bright said.

"It is early days, they have had a restructuring of the company and they are getting into the retail market and there is a lot of potential there.

"But how much value you put on that potential at this point is very difficult to evaluate. You will get a lot of people saying they see a lot more potential in the share than $43.17," he said.

BNP Paribas mining analyst Charles Kernot said the deal would leave Anglo American as the strongest of the big three UK-based mining groups and one in a position to lead further consolidation in the sector.

However, Barnard Jacobs Mellett analyst James Allan said the deal could yet run into shareholder resistance.

Mbeki approval

De Beers said in a statement the transaction with Anglo American would result in the immediate inflow of $2.9bn to South Africa.

South African president Thabo Mbeki told parliament he sincerely appreciated "the confidence in the new South Africa demonstrated by a group and a family that have played a major role in our country's economic growth and development for more than a century".

Mr Oppenheimer and De Beers managing director Gary Ralfe had in January flown to Davos where Mr Mbeki was attending the World Economic Forum to secure his approval for the deal, De Beers said.

LVMH tie-up

For more than a century, De Beers has sold uncut - or rough - diamonds for cutting and polishing.

Last year, De Beers had sales of $5.67bn or about two thirds of the global market for uncut diamonds.

However, analysts have long been critical of the group for not realising its full potential.

If the De Beers brand is expanded to other luxury goods, as has happened in the case of Gucci and Chanel, it will be worth billions of dollars, they say.

Earlier this year, De Beers made a move in this direction, announcing a $400m tie up with the French luxury goods conglomerate LVMH.

Under the deal, branded jewellery under the De Beers name is to be sold in "a small number" of stores in prestigious locations.

Stockpile

The move to make more use of the brand follows a strategy shift last year billed as the biggest shake-up at De Beers since the 1930s.

That change saw the company focus on actively selling diamonds rather than, as has historically been the case, underpinning gem prices by mopping up excess supply.

The strategy had left the company with a $4bn diamond stockpile which the firm has sought gradually to deplete.

Anglo American already owns 32.3% of De Beers, which in turn has 35.4% of Anglo.

De Beers said the Anglo American offer comprised $8.3bn for the diamond business and $9.3bn for the stake in Anglo.

The bidding group is a 45:45 venture between Anglo American and the Oppenheimer family, with Debswana, a joint venture of the Botswanan government and De Beers itself, having a 10% interest.

The deal is subject to shareholder and regulatory approval.

Anglo American - due to announce results for 2000 on 14 March - said the anticipated outcome for the year remained in line with management expectations.

Russia reveals it has enough diamonds to supply world for 3,000 years
9/18/2012

Russia has on one giant pile of bling. Officials in Moscow have declassified news that the country discovered a diamond field that contains "trillions of carats" of the gemstones. Teams found the deposit below the Popigai Astroblem, a 62-mile wide asteroid crater in Siberia, in the 1970s but are only announcing its existence now. The diamonds are thought to be "impact diamonds" and have a hardness that is two times greater than regular diamonds, making them especially sought after for industrial manufacturing and scientific uses. Scientists who have studied the deposit say there are enough there to supply the "entire world for 3,000 years," a finding that they say could have a dramatic impact on diamond prices.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2012
Ekowise: Has it reduced unemployment rate in Naija?
remove dangote and his investment from naija then come and tell me what the unemployment rate would be. Some people are so blinded by their hate for the state.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2012
12 inches!:
That is one of the characteristics of education. "The ability to receive new knowledge and analyze it's authenticity". Unfortunately many Nigerians were educated using the "copy and paste method" : mere crammers like robot; garbage in garbage out. Mousaza has just made a claim. It is left for us as literates to ask him for clarification and explanation of his claims rather than just bash him outrightly. The indigenisation policy of 1970s in Nigeria, has it really worked? We still have white oil companies as the major players in Nigerian oil based economy; shell , total, mobil etc. We're still somewhat slaves to the whites. How many Nigerian indigent companies can afford to pay their workers well? We all want to work with multinationals. How much does dangote pay his key staff compared to the oil coys? We should not also forget that mousaza resides in a country (SA) where there is a white race that had (and maybe is still according to him) controlling the economy. My question to mousaza is where are the links or references to you claims because wikipedia puts oppenheimer's net worth at 6billion dollars which is below dangote's 12 billion.
why dont you check this muazus previous posts elsewhere on nairaland then you will understand why we dey bash am.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by chuksmad(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2012
mascot87: So,wetin iI go do?
This guy u are very funny, i don laf tire with this ur comment
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by amiskurie(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

I would like to join your socialist cause; show me the way I says- show me the way! grin
nothing like socialism these days,individualism now governs the living minds.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
ebamma 3: and why is the Op taking panadol on anoda mans headache, if he like make e be scam wetin concern u, abi na your papa rich pass am
...LWKMD.U carry anoda man matter 4 head.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by UncleJJ(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mr SA, u no dey shame. The richest men in SA are white, you live in a white neighbourhood.

Dated white chicks, worked with white people, you probably drive a white car and live in a white house. Even your teeth are white.

Are"nt are a tad bit concerned that everything about you is white, maybe you want to be white.

Debeers are europeans living in your country only cause it favours them.

Why have you not spoken of other black billionaires, u only commented on some other guy is he white or black.

My nation is full of black billionaires, and ine of them happens to be the richest man in Africa. His products feed the poor amd.hungry amd gives jobs to the jobless.

Can you buy anything Debeers sells?
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by maclatunji: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
amiskurie: nothing like socialism these days,individualism now governs the living minds.

Which one is "individualism" again? Don't worry, I am coming out with Maclatunjiism soon.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by solbil: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
the boy muazu has run away! Ode oshi.
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by Msauza(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2012
solbil: dont mind the juvenile. If stats do not support his sentiment, then they must be conspiracy.but when they support him, then they are true.
. Google is called a "search tool". When you type in " Who is the richest man in Africa" it will take you straight to the Forbes website. The problem is that I do not believe in anything that Forbes says or writes about Africa, the so called dark continent. The only Africans in Africa who appear to be resilient and politically resistant to the forces of the west are black South Africans and Zimbabweans. The heaven knows that those people are the only ones who suffered atrocities in the hands of the caucasians. Now that they suffered harshly for many centuries they have come to develop special cognitive abilities of mastering the modus operandi of the west. I say again, DE BEERS operated for more than a century (100) exploiting diamonds and even extended further by establishing their sister's company Anglo American, which owns Gold and Platinum mines in South Africa. I wonder if you have any knowledge of how does a mine look like and how much profit does it generate a day. A single platinum mine can hire up to 100 000 employees and generate a profit worth $150mil a day. America is as big today because of the gold mines in that country. China's economy is booming today because of the gold mines in that country, where it even overtook South Africa as the world's number one gold producer. Of cause, this wealth will always be protected by the west. I do not support the west and neither do I want to look white as many of you suggested. I support the cause of African nationalism, that Africans should also have their hands on Africa's natural resources and enjoy the riches of their father's land. I personally do not have any grudges with Aliko and I congratulate him for a work well done on his achievements, but still whites in SA are making a big fortune, yet their companies are listed as family and corporates. Africa for Africans, Aluta continua, Ilizwe lethu, Mayibuye i Afrika, Amandla!!!
Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by nollywood20: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aliko Mohammad Dangote; The Biography of the Richest Black Person in the World by Moshood A. Fayemiwo & Margie M. Neal

Advance Praise for Aliko Mohammad Dangote
"Through the eyes of the authors, the reader gets the opportunity to experience life through young Alko's eyes and learns how he became one of the most successful and richest black persons in the world..."
---Readers Favorite Book Review, 5.00 Star Rating, USA.

"Aliko Mohammad Dangote, the biography of the richest black person in the world," is a good start. In a land lacking a culture of independent biography. this biography is a starting point..."
---The Huffington Post, USA.

"A compelling book about a unique personality in Africa,"
---Goodreads, USA.

"...Flawlessly written and devoid of editing errors and typos, Aliko Mohammad Dangote, the biography of the richest black person in the world, stands out as a hallmark of excellent artisan- ship and knowledgeable chronicling...This is a must-read for anyone who thinks it is not possible to become a stalwart in one's chosen endeavor."---Bookplex Review of Books, USA.

Book Description
EBook Publication Date: July, 2012 Publishers: Strategic Publishing and Book Rights Agency, USA and Shield Crest Press, London in collaboration with Alternative Lifestyle Communication, DBA, Chicago, USA. ISBN: 0-9701349-2-4 PAGES: 377 PRICE: ₦200 (Nigeria) $2.50 (USA & North America), £1.00 or €1.00 (UK & EU).

Buy Now As EBook Available For Limited Time, send order requests to: publisher@nigeriansreport.com

Re: Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List by andico34: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Msauza: . A white men considers you a family of the primates and would rather leave you to trade with cement, flour, sugar and salt and instead would gun for oil, diamonds, gold, manganese, iron ore, platinum, etc. My friend, unfortunately you are not from SA and you would have come to the understanding of how expensive are diamonds. Diamonds in South Africa sells like cakes and a 4ct black diamond can buy you 10 000 bags of cement and still build you a mansion. Just imagine if you have ten of those diamonds. Cars, aeroplanes and cellphones are made from a metal that is being mined in SA. Did you ever ask yourself why white SA TIGER BRAND bought Dangote,s flour mills and did you ever ask yourself how much are they worth? Don't underestimate natural resources, it is where the God's given wealth is hidden and a white man would do anything to dissuade you from participating in that business.
...excellent analysis and i strongly believe in gold as i posted earlier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Opeke & Judith Gardiner Confirm Mainone's Takeover By Equinix / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.