Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Woman 'had Sex With Skeleton'. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman 'had Sex With Skeleton'. (1287 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Elementary Headmaster Donates His Own Skeleton To His Former School / Photo: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman 'had Sex With Skeleton'. by bblacky(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
A Swedish woman has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a skeleton.

The 37-year-old was charged with using human bones as intimacy gadgets after police found the skeleton in her apartment.

Prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas said the woman had a virtually complete skeleton, and said the bones had been used in an "unethical" way.

"I have never heard of a case like this and neither have my colleagues, so I dare to say that this kind of case is quite uncommon," she said.

"In the confidential section of the investigation we have material which indicates she used them in sexual situations."

The woman pleaded not guilty when she was formally charged with "violating the peace of the dead" at Gothenburg District Court.

"She admits to having the bones, but says she collected them out of a historical and archaeological interest," Ms Ehrenborg-Staffas said.

The prosecution's evidence included two CDs labelled "My necrophilia" and "My first experience" which contained a number of document files and pictures.

"She has a lot of photos of morgues and chapels, and documents about how to have sex with recently deceased and otherwise dead people," Ms Ehrenborg-Staffas said.

What a world!!!

Re: Woman 'had Sex With Skeleton'. by Lasinoh: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm!
Nigerians don pass this wan tey tey! grin

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / I Am Running For Miss ASUU Unilag Chapter, Please How Do I Look? / Request For A Private Jet: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.