Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Planning Of Going Into Okada Business,any Reasonable And Sensible Advice Pls? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Planning Of Going Into Okada Business,any Reasonable And Sensible Advice Pls? (561 Views)

I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! / No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG / Naija Used Golf 4 For Sale In Kd (Now in Lagos) going for any reasonable offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning Of Going Into Okada Business,any Reasonable And Sensible Advice Pls? by Joeself1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
I want to buy okada that will be delivering daily but i need advice on how to run the Business.
Re: Planning Of Going Into Okada Business,any Reasonable And Sensible Advice Pls? by femmy2010(m): 5:21am On Nov 22, 2012
Joe_self: I want to buy okada that will be delivering daily but i need advice on how to run the Business.

If you are based in Lagos then I do advice you invest your funding in other viable venture.
Re: Planning Of Going Into Okada Business,any Reasonable And Sensible Advice Pls? by Joeself1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
femmy2010:

If you are based in Lagos then I do advice you invest your funding in other viable venture.
which kind of business bro?
Re: Planning Of Going Into Okada Business,any Reasonable And Sensible Advice Pls? by femmy2010(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Joe_self: which kind of business bro?

Think what other venture that comes to mind and am sure Nairalanders would give you their frank assessment regarding its possible success.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Used Toyota Sienna 1998 Model For Sale / 2010 Toyota Venza / 2002 Clean Toyota Highlander Jeep 4 Sale@2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.