Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ebi Like Say Wify Dey Like D Tin Well Well Or Abi Na Husband Dey Like? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebi Like Say Wify Dey Like D Tin Well Well Or Abi Na Husband Dey Like? (757 Views)

Why Aboki People Dey Like Sell Torchlight? / Check This Out: Abi Na Lie? / Na Exam I Go Write Abi Na Yansh I Go Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebi Like Say Wify Dey Like D Tin Well Well Or Abi Na Husband Dey Like? by Jaybee79: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
wife reported her husband to the town chief that her husband ask for zankalawa every night 3,4 times and she is tired of it, so the chief invited the Husband for questioning and husband admitted to it,

Chief ask wife: how many times you want it in the night?

Wife: 1 time Chief

Chief: ok

Chief ask husband: do you want it that way? or do have anything to say?

Husband: yes Chief am ok with that
Chief: ok both of you go home and fight no more

So late that night husband demanded, and wife responded positively
after few hours in bed husband ask again and wife said no! i can only give you 1 for this night and husband said yeah yeah but you can give me tomorrow own for tonight, and wife said ok and husband enter again few hours husband ask again and wife says no! husband said you can give me next tomorrow own and wife agreed husband enter, the next night again husband continues to credit for advance so on so on 'how smart he is' but ebi like say wify too dey like o
Re: Ebi Like Say Wify Dey Like D Tin Well Well Or Abi Na Husband Dey Like? by OME1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
And the conclusion is ? See you laughing with your self angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Akpos Right / Tickle Me Elmo / ..., You Have Failed This City. 'the Hood'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.