Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? (771 Views)

What Are The Stocks To Buy Now? / Any Hope For Our Reserve, From 67billion To 42billion,and The Stocks Good To Buy / Which of the Stocks Are good Buy This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by ihedioramma: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2012
WHAT ARE THE STOCKS WE NEED TO BUY BE 2012 SO WE CAN MAKE PROFITS COME 2012? THAT IS GOOD COMPENY STOCK THAT IS LOW NOW AND GOOD TO BUY TO SELL COME 2013?
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by Ezemarcel(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2012
fcmb
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by ihedioramma: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2012
THANK'S NEED MORE TWO GOOD ONES THAT IS LOW NOW ?
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by stockbull(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2012
one funny thing is that some investors still have the wrong believe that cheap stocks are heaven . No ! That stock is cheap does not mean that it will go as high as mountain in few years.
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by ihedioramma: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
SO WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO NOW ? TO INVEST AND MAKE PROFT ? WHAT ARE YOUR STOCKS TO BUY NOW IF YOU ARE TO BUY TODAY?
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by stockbull(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
access, gsk ,

1 Like

Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by ihedioramma: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE PROBLEM OF ACCESS AND CAPITEL OIL BOSS ? WILL THAT BRING TROBLE FOR ACCESS ? .
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by stockbull(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
like i often say, ur reaction to stocks depends on your motives . Every company is bound to get into problem . As for me , i dont think about the problem they may have in the future as am not a value investor and i will never be. If you want value stock , banking stocks are still good but there are other sectors that would do well too . As for me , i dont trust the banks now. They are weak . They failed to top gainers chart and even when they do, not with significant gains . If u can tolerate banking stocks with their crawl -like movement and 1 step forward 2 step backward, you will smile with profit.
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by dapmillz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
stockbull: like i often say, ur reaction to stocks depends on your motives . Every company is bound to get into problem . As for me , i dont think about the problem they may have in the future as am not a value investor and i will never be. If you want value stock , banking stocks are still good but there are other sectors that would do well too . As for me , i dont trust the banks now. They are weak . They failed to top gainers chart and even when they do, not with significant gains . If u can tolerate banking stocks with their crawl -like movement and 1 step forward 2 step backward, you will smile with profit.
Exactly bro, ban
King stocks r getting weak day by day...I just hope it wakes up
From its sleep...investors gotta make money..
Re: What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? by ihedioramma: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
THANK'S. SO WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF OTHER ONE THAT IS LOW AND GOOD TO BUY THIS TIME ?

(1) (Reply)

Your Online Scam Experience / Cashless Nigeria: Verve Card Now Accepted In US, Other Countries. / 5 Reasons Stupid People Make More Money Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.