Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Amazon To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazon To Nigeria (1361 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon To Nigeria by Mystiqme: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2012
Has anyone ordered anything from Amazon and sent to Nigeria?..or are there other options? Please help!Thanx!
Re: Amazon To Nigeria by kokosheen(m): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2012
You can order books and they will be delivered to nigeria. Most if not all other stuff won't come through. Either they are on nigerian customs prohibition list or something, but they won't deliver to nigeria. Of course, you can initiate and execute orders from here without wahala, but you need a delivery address in US (or UK - whichever of their sites you are buying from).
Re: Amazon To Nigeria by Mystiqme: 3:47am On Nov 22, 2012
Thanx bro..
Re: Amazon To Nigeria by oolumide: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Well ordered books recently and paid with my mastercard. They will tell u when it will land Nigeria. I ordered last week in august, it was supposed to land september 11, but was advised a week after my ordering that it will oct 21st which was a sunday, but I got it on a monday 22nd
Re: Amazon To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 24, 2012
Any experiences ordering electronics or phones?
Re: Amazon To Nigeria by jeebz: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2013
oolumide: Well ordered books recently and paid with my mastercard. They will tell u when it will land Nigeria. I ordered last week in august, it was supposed to land september 11, but was advised a week after my ordering that it will oct 21st which was a sunday, but I got it on a monday 22nd
Which bank's card did u use?
Do u mean it too about four weeks to deliver?
What it delivered to your house or did you pick it up @ the post office?
Re: Amazon To Nigeria by oolumide: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
i used zenith bank master card. it was delivered to my house

(1) (Reply)

See What People Go Through To Get Water As Scarcity Hits Abeokuta [see Photos] / Estonia E-residency, What The Heck Is That? / A Plane With Nigerians Deported From The UK Lands In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.