Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv (1992 Views)

The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / Which Brand Of Car Has The Best Fuel Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by cinzo: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2012
Hello house, I need to change the tyres of my SUV and someone is recommending SONAR tyres.

Has anyone used them before and are they any good?
Re: Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by Marpol: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2012
Is there any goverment agency in charge of checkmating the influx of these sub-standard tyres into the country?
Re: Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by Marpol: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Is it possible to rate tyres sold in Nigerian markets in order of preference?
Re: Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
cinzo: Hello house, I need to change the tyres of my SUV and someone is recommending SONAR tyres.

Has anyone used them before and are they any good?

I have no experience of Sonar tyres, I've never even heard of them. A quick Google however revealed them as a budget brand manufactured in the Far East.

Personally, I would recommend a premium brand - Michelin, Dunlop, Firestone, Pirelli, Continental. Or a mid-range brand - Yokohama, Falken, Toyo, Fulda. When it comes to tyres that keep me on the road, I will NOT compromise, regardless of cost. Not when my life could depend on them. Safety first, cost as a very non-pressing issue.

But that's me, your priorities and criteria for choosing tyres may well be different.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 9 Safest Cars On The Road / Cost Of Original IAC (Idle Air Control) Valve For Mazda MPV Lx 2000 / Please Help!a Vio Officer Is About To Scam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.