Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? (4974 Views)

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? / Women Are Wearing Men's Wear When Will Men Start Wearing Skirts And Other Female Clothes? / At What Age Can A Girl Start Wearing High Heels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by OCTAVO: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2012
The way little children of this generation apply make-ups really baffles me a lot.
What age did you start applying make-ups?
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by k2039: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2012
The rate at which some pregnant women make up wil give you the impression that some bebies were born with make up by defaut.
So,some ladies have been applying make up from their mother's womb
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Toheeb31(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=Dː̖́• . You rite @op... Saw a little gal around d age of 5 applied make-up, I was jus speechless. undecided
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Oahray: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Children wear makeup now o. The thing tyre me like Dunlop.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
I started wearing makeup at the age of 16. My mom never had an issue with me putting on makeup before then, she even wanted to get me some but I declined. I never was really interested in them until I got to 16 and now I ain't looking back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by BashMe1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
@ 7 sha, dem plentie like dat wey i don c.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Bryan12(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
So this stuff don reach frontpage,while my own intresing topic never reachsadsad
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Khayordhe: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dis make up tin tire me o,i can't jux imagine my 7yrs old kid sista wearing make up....it get 2 a stage,i had 2 pack everything nd hide dem....2 my surprise, i don see anoda set in d following week...i ask her who gave it to her nd she said na Big sis.....i gat no choice dan 2 free her sha
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
When I finished my tertiary education. I am still struggling with the activities involved with making up.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Chimeluv(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
I started wearing makeup @ 17yrs.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lemmi be sincere. Whn i got admissn in2 university dat was age 18yrs wink
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Prettylady1: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
I hv applied make up at my early stage cos i was forced 2 by me anuty,after dat day i never tryd it again i dislike make up wth passion.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
OCTAVO: The way little children of this generation apply make-ups really baffles me a lot.
What age did you start applying make-ups?

i dont wear make up cos i am beautifully and wonderfully made, i only use wet lips, which i started using since ilaernt about it, and its importance.
say since my jss3 (12)yrs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
hehehehehehehe!!! na for nairaland person go see all the natural beauties, all of them that don't wear makeup.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by GentleNaaz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
A moda wears ha 12yr old JSS 1 child mk up n it pleases a 13yr old JSS 1 boy. Just 2 days ago d boy ask d grl 4 ha toto bleep n dy did it fantastically. D girl told ha mum "dat tn u use 2 do wt our dad, i did it wt a boy in our class yesterdy. Its very sweeeeeeet" d mum reportd d case 2 dia principal n promised nt 2 wear ha mk up agn. So Immediately a wman startd wearn mk up, knw dat she either hs dsvirgnd or @ d edge of it
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
Gentle Naaz: A moda wears ha 12yr old JSS 1 child mk up n it pleases a 13yr old JSS 1 boy. Just 2 days ago d boy ask d grl 4 ha toto bleep n dy did it fantastically. D girl told ha mum "dat tn u use 2 do wt our dad, i did it wt a boy in our class yesterdy. Its very sweeeeeeet" d mum reportd d case 2 dia principal n promised nt 2 wear ha mk up agn. So Immediately a wman startd wearn mk up, knw dat she either hs dsvirgnd or @ d edge of it
this nigga say what?
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by omotola1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
ItsModella: hehehehehehehe!!! na for nairaland person go see all the natural beauties, all of them that don't wear makeup.
100 GBOSA fo you jor!
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by omotola1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Bryan12: So this stuff don reach frontpage,while my own intresing topic never reachsadsad
Nawa o... See e-beef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
omotola1:
100 GBOSA fo you jor!

dey be thinking they look like this

when they actually look like this

Chick, you better go get your hair and face done to something like this
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by OCTAVO: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Toheeb31: •ː̗̀=Dː̖́•ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=Dː̖́• . You rite @op... Saw a little gal around d age of 5 applied make-up, I was jus speechless. undecided
I tire o my broda.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by aweleokolo: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think I began wearing make up at about 16.
Then it was just eye pencil on the brows and lips in boarding school.

By 19, I started experimenting with foundation and lipgloss that was in 200 level I think.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by OCTAVO: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
ItsModella: hehehehehehehe!!! na for nairaland person go see all the natural beauties, all of them that don't wear makeup.
1000 likes for you my sister.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Sijo01(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'v not even started. Still looking for who to teach me.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
At age 18.
But all I wore was eyeliner. grin
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
ItsModella:

dey be thinking they look like this

when they actually look like this

Chick, you better go get your hair and face done to something like this

^^nobody looks like that 24/7.
Going to a party sure..but everyday for everyday events like grocery shopping?
lol you wouldn't be fooling anyone but yourself. grin

You know the world is in trouble when some women won't leave the house without weave
or make up/foundation. grin grin grin grin grin #lowselfesteem

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
*Kails*:

^^nobody looks like that 24/7.
Going to a party sure..but everyday for everyday events like grocery shopping?
lol you wouldn't be fooling anyone but yourself. grin
I know grin grin

I was referring to all the girls on NL who claim to be natural beauties, not wearing makeup and all that stuff.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by fairygeh(f): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
Age 15
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by chinedumo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pretty lady: I hv applied make up at my early stage cos i was forced 2 by me anuty,after dat day i never tryd it again i dislike make up wth passion.
why would ur aunty force u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by hotbooty(f): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
i Hate make up it makes u age on time nd gives wrinkles
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by flairlady(f): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
since when i was a baby,thanks to my mum.
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by babbra(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hav always won ma makeup since I was let's say 10 duo it wasn't aproved by many I jst did ma ting till today..
Re: Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Wearing Make-ups? by chuglothen(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
When I was 15. I was in my 100 level in the University then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Top Nigerian Celebs Model Yomi Casual's New Collection / Being A Plus-sized Model / Trendy #ankara Styles And Designs 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.