Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress (3707 Views)

Miss Sahhara Stuns In African Inspired Outfit / Top 7 African Wedding Dresses That Will Blow Your Mind / Here Comes The Bride... With The Most Awful Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by trendystuf(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2012
This looks so beautiful, and to think we Africans hardly do this is a thumbs down to us.

We should learn to appreciate what we have. I would have done things differently if I had known it was this beautiful.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vmrNGyIgdVs/UKpYvcjY0eI/AAAAAAAAWbw/uSTBYsMih_c/s640/wed.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by Zi: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2012
Why is her husband not dressed in African suit?
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by tpia1: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2012
the wedding is considered african because the man is african, i assume.

or, is that africa? Might be, i suppose.
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by pharuk: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2012
Looks more like the Groom`s Man, I cant imagine a couple taking pictures like they were strangers
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by bignero: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2012
nice
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by nikkyshyne(f): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
pharuk: Looks more like the Groom`s Man, I cant imagine a couple taking pictures like they were strangers
They Look boring. Is he afraid to touch his wife? Besides, the bride's dress can be made better.
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by tpia1: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
he does look nervous.

the stance is like somebody about to sprint long distance or 400 metre relay.
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by tpia1: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
trendystuf:

We should learn to appreciate what we have. I would have done things differently if I had known it was this beautiful.

are you the lady in the picture?
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by dominique(f): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
looks nothing like African Prints to me. More like hawaiian or carribean.
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
LOL the husband took to the culture of the white woman while the woman took to the African culture. It's cool anyway. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A White Lady In African Wedding Dress by kandiikane(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
So?...

You never see a thread saying, "black woman wearing a european wedding dress."

TBH, I don't care!

(1) (Reply)

How To Transition To Natural Hair Without The Big Chop / Gele Styles / The Wonders Of Palm Kernel Oil-elu Aki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.