Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? (31437 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
She is just okay from this perspective.
The photographer should have taken the shots from better angles.
Our Nollywood stars need to be more exposed to what is in vogue on the red carpet internationally. And the local paparazzi in most cases are just unexposed photographers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Mcleo007(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
tHE dress looks flappy and uncouted. What was her stylist thinking? With the goad opening at the belly region, the back ought to correspond with the total lining across the front.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by ebucha: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can't people allow this girl be? She cough, them talk, she baff, them talk, she sweat, them talk. For God sake every man alive sweats. Make she kill herself for una This girl no theive, she no kill person oh!!! Was never her fan, but from now on, will b her big time fan. TONTO DIKE I D FEEL U OH!!!
http://vibesngists.com/klemza-feel-you-2/

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by blackweaver(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
why is her outfit torn at the front?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by begwong: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nna mehn! see sweat under her tummy,b0(o)bs & arm pit chei. Naija celebs.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by begwong: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
blackweaver: why is her outfit torn at the front?
Na transparent leather grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by moonbaby(f): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Not hot angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by blackborn7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ticklishmummy: Tonto dear, Please try Sure deodorant next time.
See review below:

''Sure Women recognised how much women move everyday and as a result developed an anti-perspirant that keeps up with you. The patented motionsense™ system from Sure is a formula that responds directly to movement providing you with our longest lasting protection ever.
Sure, it won't let you down''.

''BECAUSE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY
ON THE MOVE YOU NEED
CONSTANT PROTECTION''
Need I say more?!Over to you Tonto.

Babe u dey vex oo!! do you have to classify all in that just to bring one definition for something?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by philips70(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
ochallo: that dress is cut and sew and it is so obvious

And which dress was not cut and sewn?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by blackborn7(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
blackweaver: why is her outfit torn at the front?

na u help her tear am abi?? very funny........
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Sijo01(f): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: Pls who is Tonto Dikeh,any small thing na her name I dey see,abeg who she be.

she be seun sugar mommy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
[quote
author=Mcleo007]tHE dress looks flappy and uncouted. What was her
stylist thinking? With the goad opening at the belly region, the back
ought to correspond with the total lining across the front.[/quote]r u a fashion designer? pls u'll help me designe sum clothes kowink. tnks in advancesmiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
philips70:

And which dress was not cut and sewn?
help me ask o. lyk wen dey say already made clothes,dey mean dey jes fal outa d skies already sewn. mstcheew! sum pipu's mentality needs reshapening.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by princemedico: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
dvdon: WTF Is this photoshop shocked shocked *drops my soap* grin
Soap! Soap ke, bro what are you doing with soap.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Double194: Is this sweat I see under her armpit? Goshhh
MOST NAIJA CHICS ALWAYS HAVE SWEAT PATCHES UNDER THEIR ARMPITS LIKE THEY NEVER HEARD OF ANTIPERSPIRANT.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: cmon... Coz she's a celebrity dpesnt mean she can't sweat if the place is hot.... No be human being she be? Abi you or your gf or family pple no dey sweat? I no like tonto dike but it doesn't mean she can't sweat.

BUSHMAN EVERYONE SHYTES MAYBE WE SHOULD ALSO SHYTE OURSELVES AND WALK AROUND WITH SHYTE STAINS ON OUR CLOTHES undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by solomon111(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: No be sweat...na 1-2-4 Tetrachloro Methane dey ooze from her armpit
1-2-4 TRI-chloro.......

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by tevinsolt: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
She is a Hot mess
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by queensmith: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
@topic, i've never liked anything about the woman. inc her dress sense (or lack of)

Double194: Is this sweat I see under her armpit? Goshhh
where are you supposed to see the sweat? inside her ears?

@moronic comments on websites insinuating women shouldn't sweat. Women are also human beings with apocrine glands under the armpits which release sweat to cool the body down. So they also sweat and have every right to exhibit normal physiology as needed for homeostasis.

Those who are not happy with this should find the nearest expressway, wait for a speeding truck and jump right in front of it. That should resolve your problems.

#next!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Ticklishmummy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
blackborn7:

Babe u dey vex oo!! do you have to classify all in that just to bring one definition for something?

Talk about driving the message home dude!!! Dont want to see her like this next time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by ask4double(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
I can bet my life that almost all the guiz castigating this gurl will bleep her if the opportunity presents itself.... but that isn't gonna happen. Too bad.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by oobim(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Follow follow people,here una go again.Joining d crowd to hate on a girl,for no reason.If she eat,una go talk.if she tweets,una go talk.If talking abt everythn she does is not love,then tell me what it is.Tonto is d girl y'al hate to admit u love.*hate is love yo*
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by shadrach77: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
this lady needs deliverance big time. It's obvious she has issues with self esteem which explains why she is always trying so hard to be in the news angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by shadrach77: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
this lady needs deliverance big time. It's obvious she has issues with self esteem which explains why she is always trying so hard to be in the news. Why would any decent lady wear such an outfit to a public event? *smh* angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by princemaicheal: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Some peeps jus com here and put out there fustration that they have becus of their socio-economic condition on some innocent being.God help us!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by noskybanj(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Catch_fire: That guy for the pic don fall the male gender hands

Even if u no fit bliv am say u don finally meet your target for life, try contain the excitement naah

De guy fucccck up sha, I de really vex for am angry angry angry angry angry angry

just go fall our hands......omo i still de vex o angry
u talking trash. Ow did dt guy fall ur hand?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by noskybanj(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
R sm of dis ppl haters or what. She is simply cute bt sm people r nt seeing dat reda dey r noticing her protruding tommy nd her armpit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by k2039: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sijo01:

she be seun sugar mommy.
No wonder,I dey look say any small thing she don dey on front page even if she one shi.t
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by k2039: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
BrutusOj: d girl ur elder broda has been dreaming to hug som day..
Na one lunatic my brother they dream to hug,so that means she is a lunatic
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by dopeJemi: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
NOW

DIS

MADE

FRONT

PAGE

BECAUSE??
undecided

NairaLand z beginning 2 annoy me angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Flygerian1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
So na dis gal b toto diick?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
o.obim:
Follow follow people,here una go again.Joining d crowd to hate on a girl,for no reason.If she eat,una go talk.if she tweets,una go talk.If talking abt everythn she does is not love,then tell me what it is.Tonto is d girl y'al hate to admit u love.*hate is love yo*
@ LEAST WE NO FOLLOW FOLLOW U LIKE D BABE tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? / Nigerian Lady Holds Fruits Inspired Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.