Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Gentlemen At The Bar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gentlemen At The Bar (661 Views)

Lawyers Needed At The Bar List / Dragnet Raises The Bar In Computer-based Testing / Make Money From The Bar: Just Browse And Click Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gentlemen At The Bar by megastu(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hello Nairalanders, especially the gentlemen at the Bar. I am opportuned to employ two lawyers for a law firm in Abuja. If you are interested please send Your C.V to me at temibello@yahoo.co.uk. The interview will take place in the last week of February. Thank you. You can also call me on 08037178687 for further information.

Thank you,

Musa

(1) (Reply)

Read My Testimony-god Has Given Me A New Song In 2008! / Vacancy For Cashier / Etb Interview In Ph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.