Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn (6826 Views)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by aglomar: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2012
He's nice to everyone except d masses!
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Bolarge1(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2012
EWO OOOOOOOOOO!

THE BUDGET OF A COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by ayojango(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Of what value is D UN to Nigeria, even britain did not align wit d european market. Dt money if pumped into d economy can create a DUBAI over nite, ds gEJ is so unintelligent,

What about d money released for d flood victims(stolen)

All d shoeless retardeen knws is to request money for food. Oloriburukusomebodi.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by IYANGBALI: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2012
HQ: Can't wait for 2015. I just can't wait. angry angry
What would you do in 2015?these fokn bastards would still smuggle their ways back to power,except we take some drastic actions now...........KILL THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by 5much(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2012
this is certainly on d high side.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee o. You people won't focus on those roads that might never be executed. The sharing of Christmas money as started.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by almajiri101: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2012
samie4luv: i dont he is ready to empty our treasury because due to the fact that is what boko haram that destroy the building so it the duty of the federal government to re-construct the building look at it here http://viewnaija.com/content/blog/2012/11/fg-to-rebuild-bombed-un-building-with-n5-2bn/
your English is not even primary...you speak nursery english, bcoz boko haram bombed d building and dats why 5.2b has to be wasted.

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2012
Why giv a whole state (country men) ravaged by flood in some parts of d country 500million, 300million n 200million Naira respectively, and turn around to over-bless an international organisation wit 5.2billion Naira? Why jona why? Is dis wat we deserve for votin u? You can fool us but u cnt fool God. Take Note. I am a buildin contractor. Dat amount don open ur yansh finish. NGO's shud ask UN how much they spent in raisin that buildin initially n reconcile the difference base on several factors. If UN refuse to comply, they shud be charged to court for aidin corruption in a country where many suffer n die of starvation. This is not fair at all. GEJ don spoil my mornin kpata kpata. Chai!
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by gentlegg(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2012
My heart is really bleeding with the type of news i read in this country. The useless building i saw on TV to be rebuilt with 5.2b Even Lucifer himself wouldn't budget such an amount for a building that don't have a structural value of up to 500million. Virtually every council meeting, these devils will award billions upon billions contracts that are only executed in thin air.

From the deepest part of my heart I curse Jonathan and all his cohorts in government, it shall never be well with them, and their families in Jesus name. (if he continues like this)
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Sirmee(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2012
I hate dis govt!!!!!
I hate dis govt!!!!!
I hate dis govt!!!!!
I hate dis govt!!!!!
I hate dis govt!!!!!
I hate dis govt!!!!!
I hate dis govt!!!!!
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Muffy2912: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2012
Nonsense.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by sundaybam(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2012
5.2billion. He should just put that money in our electricity sector.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by biafrakwenu(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetcollins or what do u call urself, so u are one of them. U 've sold ur conscience for less than a penny. U should be fvkd in the ass by øbj with military strength n intelligence.
You are supporting evil, that 5.2b is not too much to repair a lesser valued bldg because of other INSTALLATIONS that will be stuffed up ur sorry arse.

On another note, we Biafrans have seen that of all the projects, none is to be cited in the southeast. We have the worst road network, but thats okay, God shall set us free when the time comes. Amen.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by ochukoccna: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2012
biafra kwenu: On another note, we Biafrans have seen that of all the projects, none is to be cited in the southeast. We have the worst road network, but thats okay, God shall set us free when the time comes. Amen.
I thought you and the SS people especially the Ijaws were brothers that were joined at the hip cool cool
@ lest, that's what Ebele and Ohaneze have been telling us
So you still want to go eh? shocked shocked
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by holysmoke(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Is it not possible for us as Nigerians to petition the UN against accepting this move by the Nigerian government to spend our money with reckless abandon? If we mobilize well enough we could embarrass G.E.J & put an end to this madness .
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by gen2briz(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2012
GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION BAD LEADERS
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2012
THE GENERAL WEPT AND ALL OF YOU WERE HAPPILY POKING FUN AT HIM AND LAUGHING YOUR ASSESS OUT AND SHOUTING "FRESH AIR" NOT KNOWING THAT WHAT THE GENERAL FORESAW THAT MADE HIM CRY, YOU GUYS WILL NOT SEE IT EVEN IF YOU CLIMB THE HIGHEST IROKO TREE!

PDP KNOWS THAT THE GENERAL IS THE ONLY MAN ALIVE IN NIGERIA TODAY WHO HAS THE LIVER AND COURAGE TO TURN THE FORTUNES OF THESE COUNTRY AROUND. THEY ALSO KNOWS THAT A BUHARI GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ONLY MEAN AN END TO ALL FORMS OF "CHOPPING THINGYS", BUT ALSO THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR ALL ENEMIES OF THESE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY - STARTING FROM IBB, OBJ, ATIKU, ALL THE PAST AND PRESENT SENATORS, GOVERNORS, HOUSE OF REPS, LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMEN AND EVERY ONE OF THE THIEVING POLITICIANS! THEY ALL KNOW THAT A BUHARI LED GOVT WILL MEAN THEIR ENDING UP IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF THEIR DAMNED MISERABLE LIVES!

THE SCARIEST PART TO THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS THAT HE PICKED A FEARLESS,FIERY, NO-CORRUPTION AND NO-NONSENSE PASTOR FOR HIS VICE PRESIDENT - TO THE PDP, THAT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! BECAUSE IT MEANS BUHARI GOVT WILL NOT ONLY SEND THEM TO EXTINCTION, BUT WILL ALSO RENDER THEIR OCCULTIC POWERS USELESS AND INVALID!

HENCE, THEY DID THEIR VERY BEST TO TARNISH HIS IMAGE, THEY TRUMPED UP FALSE ACCUSATIONS ON HIM AND CAST ASPERSIONS ON HIS SPOTLESS PERSONALITY ALL IN A CALCULATED MOVE OF MAKING SURE HE NEVER, EVER, EVER SIT IN A5S-HOLE ROCK!

AND NIGERIANS, BEING AS GULLIBLE AS ALWAYS, SWALLOWED HOOK, LINE AND SINKER ALL THE LIES FED THEM BY THE WELL FUNDED PDP PROPAGANDA MACHINE - - WITHOUT EVEN PAUSING FOR A MOMENT TO CONSIDER THE FACT THAT THIS MAN HAS BEEN RIGGED OUT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS ON TWO OCCASION AND INSTEAD OF RAISING HELL, HE PREFERS TO TAKE HIS CASE TO OUR CORRUPT PDP OWNED JUDICIARY - AND DESPITE THE BIASED RULINGS OF THE COURT, HE ALWAYS ACCEPT THE VERDICT AND GO HOME WITH A STRONGER FAITH TO CONTEST ANOTHER DAY - YET NIGERIANS STILL ACCEPT THE LIES THAT HE IS SPONSORING TERRORISM - A MAN THAT CANT EVEN PAY HIS OFFICE RENT IN ASOKORO!

JUST TWO YEARS INTO GEJ GOVERNMENT, I NO LONGER HEAR ANY ONE SHOUTING "FRESH AIR" ALL I HEAR IS COMPLAIN, CRIES, LAMENTATION AND I BET BEFORE THE END OF THE NEXT TWO YEARS, MANY WILL BE GNASHING THEIR TEETH! BY THEN, GEJ LED GOVT WOULD AV COMPLETELY REMOVE SUBSIDY ON PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, IMPORTATION OF RICE WOULD AV BEEN BANNED, ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES WOULD AV TRIPLED IN PRICE!

THE WORST OF IT ALL IS, HE STILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL 4 YEARS TENURE TO RULE NIGERIA!

ALL OF YOU THAT WERE SHOUTING FRESH AIR THEN WILL STILL CRY BLOOD [GOD FORBID]!

BUT I SINCERELY HOPE THAT GEJ WILL DISAPPOINT ME BY TURNING THE FORTUNES OF THESE GREAT COUNTRY AROUND FOR THE BETTER!

5 Likes

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by hrykanu231(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2012
Everyday we read about Nigeria, its either diz bad news or the other. Lately its bn more of news bringing 2 limelight the FOOLISH nature of our leaders. For this reason and many more am gona put aside my ethical hacking lessons and take up cracking lessons. Sum1 needs 2 open dia A.S.S properly.
We sure need 2 fight them 4m all angles, let's stop complaining here(ofcourse it is good) and start acting now. 5.2billion is 2 much 4 that project ooooooooo
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by ghettodreamz(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2012
Let him do it whatever way it pleases him, he's in the power seat and it pushes.... undecided undecided undecided

2015 is just around the corner... #Handsfolded#
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Ice4jez(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2012
If we talk now some south south pple go talk say na Der time .with this attitude i doubt u pple will ever smell dat office again.5.2 billion for one house.9ja i hail the garri way i dey drink even when milk sugar n groundnut dey inside don lose taste for my mouth.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by odumdesmond: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2012
Something seems to be wrong with an average Nigerian of today, unnecessary hatred of government at centre has kinda blinded them to realities of how an economy grows. First have we asked whether the building was insured at all, if it was insured whether it was a comprehensive one covering any kind of damage! I doubt if it was insured comprehensively, if it was , UN wouldn't have allowed Nigerian govt to rebuild it where insurance money is available. Secondly, when a contract of this nature is awarded, it has ripple effect on the economy, the man that company will engage Nigerians to clear the site, and they will earn salary to support families, engineers and architects will be employed to do the design and construct, they will earn salares to support families, the cement manufacturer will earn some hundreds of million/ billion from sale to contractor handling this project, the cement maufacturer pays salary to workers and employ more hands, transporters will take the cement to site, they will earn some tens of millions from this to support families, the fuel attendant will sell to transporters and support families, the timber man will sell his woods,make millions, so will the gravel, sand etc, thousands of labourers will be used in one way or the other, they too will earn millions in salary and send their kids to sch and feed, they will buy food from market women from money earned from site, the paint manufacturer will sell paints and earn, the tilers,the furniture maker, just name them. This is how the chain goes round and we are here criticising govt for investing 5billion in the pockets of Nigerians. This is very sad. Why are we like this?
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by lacasa: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2012
Fresh air for the UN grin

Nigerians will die suffering

#abegii i don dey go Ghana

**whistling on his way holding his ghana-i-must-go**
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2012
odum desmond: Something seems to be wrong with an average Nigerian of today, unnecessary hatred of government at centre has kinda blinded them to realities of how an economy grows. First have we asked whether the building was insured at all, if it was insured whether it was a comprehensive one covering any kind of damage! I doubt if it was insured comprehensively, if it was , UN wouldn't have allowed Nigerian govt to rebuild it where insurance money is available. Secondly, when a contract of this nature is awarded, it has ripple effect on the economy, the man that company will engage Nigerians to clear the site, and they will earn salary to support families, engineers and architects will be employed to do the design and construct, they will earn salares to support families, the cement manufacturer will earn some hundreds of million/ billion from sale to contractor handling this project, the cement maufacturer pays salary to workers and employ more hands, transporters will take the cement to site, they will earn some tens of millions from this to support families, the fuel attendant will sell to transporters and support families, the timber man will sell his woods,make millions, so will the gravel, sand etc, thousands of labourers will be used in one way or the other, they too will earn millions in salary and send their kids to sch and feed, they will buy food from market women from money earned from site, the paint manufacturer will sell paints and earn, the tilers,the furniture maker, just name them. This is how the chain goes round and we are here criticising govt for investing 5billion in the pockets of Nigerians. This is very sad. Why are we like this?
u shud be shot for dis! tryin to sound intelligent wen infact u r a dullard.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by odumdesmond: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=Sweetcollins][/quote] That is the danger of rushing into conclusion without info, its a completely new building they plan to build and firnishing with multi storey car park. Its a luxury complex and not a cheap residential property!
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by olivertwist: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2012
I won't be surprised at all if they had budgeted N50Billlion to repair the building. But I'm really SHOCKED to see the number of NLs who were shocked about this.

Infact, I dare to call you a 'MUMU' if you were SHOCKED just bcoz GEJ is using N5.2Billion to REPAIR the UN building.

Is it your money? So why are you all shouting, angry, yelling, crying, cursing & screaming on NL. The money belongs to the ELITES & their families {including their unborn children}. They will be doing you a big favour if they build any infrastructure for you.

ENJOY THE FRESH AIR
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by blacksta(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2012
all of you will just die of stress , if you carry Nigerian matters for head, Just ignore and make the best out of the harsh conditions
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by odumdesmond: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2012
Jenams: u shud be shot for dis! tryin to sound intelligent wen infact u r a dullard.
I don't often dignify ur kind with my response, its obvious that when a person is empty and devoid of sound and reasonable opinion, he resorts to insults to makeup for his emptiness. If u feel bad with my analysis, present an opposing analysis and not resort to name calling, okay. We use USA as example for everything, imagine you were an Obama and I, Romney, how would our argument sound if this was an issue for debate?
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
odum desmond: I don't often dignify ur kind with my response, its obvious that when a person is empty and devoid of sound and reasonable opinion, he resorts to insults to makeup for his emptiness. If u feel bad with my analysis, present an opposing analysis and not resort to name calling, okay. We use USA as example for everything, imagine you were an Obama and I, Romney, how would our argument sound if this was an issue for debate?
read my previous comment b4 u start ur baseless debate.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by vandarsar(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
9ija is sick!
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Pinoralia: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
See contract inflation. As if we don't know what the UN building. Thief thief will only ruin this nation. That building with its furnishing can be erected with less that N2billion while the excess N3.2billion will be spent on other useful projects- power, road...... I wonder why a nation that can neither feed itself nor provide adequate job for his youths will be this wasteful. daylight robbery!!!
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by vandarsar(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Your argument is welcome as you're entitle to your own opinion. You were very good at suggesting how the cash will flow back into people's pocket as a result of reconstruction of the building, but what you failed to realise is that we don't need stuffs like this to employ as many hands as we wanted in this country, what we need is the SMEs to flourish and not the big capital projects which often become a "White Elephant Projects" (I mean am trying to generalize things and not talk about just U.N building). Ask yourself this, what if this is rebuilt and my brothers from the north re-bombed it? 5.0b, WASTED!
Address core issues and government wouldn't have to spent a kobo building it, the private crooks would be lobbying to build it on government's behalf. grin grin grin

Jenams: u shud be shot for dis! tryin to sound intelligent wen infact u r a dullard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Mansion Built By A Robbery Suspect / Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.