Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,039 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Challenges From Recruitment Agencies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Challenges From Recruitment Agencies (1321 Views)

Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test / Police Disqualify SSCE, Third Class Holders From Recruitment / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenges From Recruitment Agencies by uwa234: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello house,
I will like to ask the house of the challenges they face in trying †☺ get jobs through recruitment agencies cos I heard some ask for money. Is it right †☺ pay any fee for a job u have not gotten?
Re: Challenges From Recruitment Agencies by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
why not? They're offering sevices & deserve to be paid for it. Wether u end up getting d job or not, the recruitment agency should be paid to cover up for logistics, and other operational costs. Not to talk of the fact that my fellow Nigerians may not be willing to part with any sum of money once they get d job they're looking for...
Re: Challenges From Recruitment Agencies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
Justosaus: why not? They're offering sevices & deserve to be paid for it. Wether u end up getting d job or not, the recruitment agency should be paid to cover up for logistics, and other operational costs. Not to talk of the fact that my fellow Nigerians may not be willing to part with any sum of money once they get d job they're looking for...
Real and genuine recruitment agency(e.g ICSL, Factbase , Nextzon,Stronix etc) will never ask for anything from Y☺Ʊ, until Y☺Ʊ get d job wen part of U̶̲̥̅̊я salary would be deducted as service charge. My brother, pls pick race anytime Y☺Ʊ are being asked to pay inorder to get a job. They are the scammers whom are about to be punished by d lord Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Challenges From Recruitment Agencies by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2012
so what do you think about a situation where they get you a job & u fail the interview? Should the recruitment agency be blamed for that? How do u expect dem to cover their costs?
Re: Challenges From Recruitment Agencies by wonda26(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2012
My dear, if any recruitment agency requests money from you before u get a job, run for your life. (Though some have their own tests u may want to write).
Re: Challenges From Recruitment Agencies by harriseen(m): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2013
@Lakesider so u mean, d agency wil continue 2 deduct frm ur salary as long as u hav d job dey got u?
Re: Challenges From Recruitment Agencies by Hughehade01: 1:53pm On May 20
Recruitment agencies face myriad challenges, yet none as pressing as maintaining a braintrust customer service. Balancing client needs with candidate expectations demands finesse. The quest for top talent amidst competitive markets amplifies this challenge. Ensuring seamless communication between stakeholders becomes paramount. Additionally, adapting to evolving technological landscapes and swiftly addressing concerns in a dynamic industry landscape remain constant hurdles. Despite these obstacles, recruitment agencies persevere, leveraging innovation and dedication to deliver unparalleled service to clients and candidates alike.

(1) (Reply)

NIMASA Calling For Interview Again On 8th Jan 2013, Pls Anyone Wit Useful Info!! / Sundry Foods Limited / HRM Logistics Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.