Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

It Is Not Bleaching, I Just Take Too Much Fanta, Says Oyo State Governor,,hahah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Bleaching, I Just Take Too Much Fanta, Says Oyo State Governor,,hahah (797 Views)

These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / It Is Not Bleaching, I Just Take Too Much Fanta, Says Alao Akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Bleaching, I Just Take Too Much Fanta, Says Oyo State Governor,,hahah by octus2008(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
aybe its what Michael had?

Ibadan – Rumour mongers have finally been proven wrong as Governor Alao Akala of Oyo State has said that he is not bleaching and his yellow complexion, which he was not born with, is the result of overindulgence in the soft drink, Fanta.

Governor Akala was forced to set the records straight after the rumour which has been dodging his political career suddenly became a tool in the hands of his enemies who want to run against him for office of the Governor.

Being of sound mind and gentlemanly disposition, the Governor, who is arguably the very bestest Governor in all of Nigeria, had hitherto refused to dignify the false rumour with a response.

But after spiritual intervention won him a court judgment allowing him to run for Governor again, his enemies, weary of his invincibility, decided to start fighting dirty.

They resorted to agbero tactics, very much unlike the good Governor himself who has always handled political oppositions with maturity and decorum, and conduct becoming of a Governor of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The evil enemies in question are believed to be the unseen hands behind a new group of people calling themselves THE MOVEMENT AGAINST BAD ROLE MODELS IN PUBLIC OFFICES.

The Movement’s stated objectives as published on their website are:

To organise, mobilize, and sustain formal opposition against public office holders whose lifestyles, character, habits, tendencies, etc., make them bad role models for the youth of Nigeria.

To use every form of internet / social media, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Wikileaks, Sahara Reporters, etc., to broadcast the excesses, inadequacies, inappropriate behaviours, and inappropriate enterprises of such bad role models.

To formally request their resignation, seek court judgments to remove and ban them from office, and even to seek judicial reviews over the matter.

Since inception, the movement has been publishing the names and sins of public office holders who they deem to be bad role models.

Topping the list of inappropriate conducts attributed to Governor Akala is the supposed skin bleaching which the chief executive has now adequately explained.

It is hoped that this would now put a lid on the matter.

- Jowo Mabinu, reporting for wazobiareport.com
Re: It Is Not Bleaching, I Just Take Too Much Fanta, Says Oyo State Governor,,hahah by bokohalal(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Alao Akala Governor of Oyo State.

Excuse me sir,alao me to go blow my majina! I have to leave this classroom for you.

(1) (Reply)

Again Hacked Newspaper Punchng.com ? 24 Nov 2012 / Emir Of Kano Attacked !!! / We ‘re Marginalised – Yoruba Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.