Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Additted Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Additted Business (917 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Additted Business by ndchucks: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2008
Iam married, with a son and also pregnant for the second baby. I have this passion for business, so much dat i dont hear any other language escept the language of business, even if it means discusing about business ideas from money till night i will not mind.My husband knows even b/4 we got married, how much i love doing business and always give me his suport financially and otherwise even when he is not totaly in surport of such idea but just to please me he will give his suport. what will u call this kind of passion and how will i make it up to him? am happy that non of those businesses has ever fail me.I have more of ideas coming but i fill guity discusing it with him,but cant get it off my heart.he is working and does not like doing business.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Marriage Software / Where'd You Meet Your Man? / This Is The Time To Be Free From Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.