Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? (1673 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / My Friend Said He Will Stop Saying His Morning Prayers (reason) / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? by Anniesalis(f): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2012
While I was growing up I was taught by my mum that as a good christain my first assignment in the morning is to pray before any daily activity, that infact I ought to greet God first before greeting anyonelse.

Hmmm,nowadays the first thing I do wen I wake up is to quickly surf through nairaland page before praying and atimes when I get carried away by intriguing stories, prayer would be bygones for that day. Even @ work when am less busy, omo na nairaland straight. grin

Hope am not doing anything wrong by being so addicted to this web page.
Re: Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? by k2039: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2012
You obviously know within yourself that you are doing something wrong

You only opened this thread because you want to justify yourself by expecting us to say you did absolutely nothing wrong,for the purpose of this thread you did absolutely nothing wrong,infact you can go a year without praying,nothing wrong,nairaland will fill the vacuum left by your prayer life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2012
Simple solution.

Nairaland.com -> Religion section -> Have you praised him yet, today

Drop your prayers and thanks for there. God sef dey view nairaland for morning..

Then u fit waka go romance and politics section dem...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? by dopeJemi: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Annie dear.

Izit wrong 2 dance makosa n alanta b4 going 2 dance in d church

Izit wrong 2 wear ur undies b4 wearing ur skirt or trouser

First things first my dear

God first

(1) (Reply)

ARE THERE REALLY MANSIONS IN HEAVEN(john14:2)candour,theoctopus,joagbaje,Goshen / 1500 Year old Bible confirms that Jesus Christ wasn't crucified – Vatican in awe / My Father Plan To Curse Me On My Wedding Day, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.