Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! (34183 Views)

Tunnel Guru Now Blazing With Etisalat / Browse Free On Etisalat Here With No BIS Subscription / Iwp Blazing With Etisalat! Feel It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2013
pls is there any way i can configure my mtn apn to browse with the MTN BIS without any software?

no its not possible, u must use a vpn software to break the firewall
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2013
Get Ur Tunnel Guru, Pd-proxy VPN Vouchers & Start Enjoying Unlimited Internet today
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by redcliff: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Men, bro forget o, that tunnel guru na apology and this one isnt my area being the deciding factor. Network here is superb. I was thinking pdproxy was shit until i tried this tunnel guru bla bla..
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
redcliff,
please tell us more.

i'm about to pay for this tunnel guru stuff and don't want to be taken for a ride. undecided
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
Men, bro forget o, that tunnel guru na apology and this one isnt my area being the deciding factor. Network here is superb. I was thinking pdproxy was poo until i tried this tunnel guru bla bla..

Lol, tunnelguru is blazing fine, if u have 3G in ur area then u are good to go, EDGE will be very slow and sometimes may not even work even if its full bar, so check well before judge. if u have anyone using mtn on his bb in that area, u can check how the speed is on his fone too
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by dljbd1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
redcliff: Men, bro forget o, that tunnel guru na apology and this one isnt my area being the deciding factor. Network here is superb. I was thinking pdproxy was shit until i tried this tunnel guru bla bla..
hmmmm...am using tunnelguru to post ds comment. and am nt regretting it bro
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by redcliff: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
dl_jbd:
hmmmm...am using tunnelguru to post ds comment. and am nt regretting it bro

Good for you

gmc.biz:

Lol, tunnelguru is blazing fine, if u have 3G in ur area then u are good to go, EDGE will be very slow and sometimes may not even work even if its full bar, so check well before judge. if u have anyone using mtn on his bb in that area, u can check how the speed is on his fone too

and good for you too

but fogrt. my area is blazing fast. HSDPA is what i get here. tunnel guru is totally slow. even the vpn plus owned by a naija guy i presume is faster than the tunnrl guru crap i have about 30gb on it and today i bought my 3months pd proxy subscription.
atleast its way better than tunnel guru.

1 Like

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2013
its alright bro, anyone that works for you, after all they all serve the same purpose . . . i still wonder why the tunnelguru didnt work for you. As for me and my clique, tunnelguru is doing fantastic cheesy
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by redcliff: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2013
gmc.biz:
its alright bro, anyone that works for you, after all they all serve the same purpose . . . i still wonder why the tunnelguru didnt work for you. As for me and my clique, tunnelguru is doing fantastic cheesy

Men i think its my sim card thats faulty or the modem, i am not sure. I used another modem and another sim omo come see speed. but i am wondering what the problem could be with the old modem..

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by dljbd1(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2013
redcliff:

Men i think its my sim card thats faulty or the modem, i am not sure. I used another modem and another sim omo come see speed. but i am wondering what the problem could be with the old modem..

now ur talkin
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by omocharly(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Please guyz, i need your help. How do i browse with my mtn biz using the so called tunnel guru software? please sombody with good info should help me out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2013

lol, i knew something must have been wrong, pls be careful next time cos ur first comment had already discouraged a lot of people, i got calls from people referring to ur comment

Please guyz, i need your help. How do i browse with my mtn biz using the so called tunnel guru software? please sombody with good info should help me out. Thanks

@omocharly, check my FAQ, i believe all ur questions are answered here....

*************************************************************************************************

------ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS --------

WHAT AND WHAT DO I NEED TO GET CONNECTED?

* You need a registered MTN SIM card.

* A GSM modem (like mtn fastlink modem or any universal modem, it can still work on GLO, Etisalat and Airtelmodems,

all you need is to unlock the modem, I can do that for you free)

* You can also use your 3G phone as modem if you wish.

MUST I SUBSCRIBE FOR MTN BIS TO USE THIS?

Yes you must, without BIS it can’t work.

DO I NEED A BLACKBERY PHONE TO USE THIS?

You do not need a blackberry phone at all to use this service, all you need is an MTN SIM, you can do the BIS subscription on any phone or directly from your modem, it doesn’t matter the device you use.

DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING?

You need to download a VPN software to your computer.

CAN IT WORK ON ALL NETWORKS?

No, it works only on MTN and Multilinks Networkat the moment .

HOW MUCH WILL I BE SPENDING MONTHLY FOR UNLIMITED BROWSING?

You need to be subscribed to MTN BIS (N1500 monthly), and then also pay monthly subscription for the Tunnel Guru VPN software. (N1, 000 monthly).
So totally you will be spending an average of N2, 500 monthly for unlimited browsing.

HOW FAST IS IT AND WHAT IF I AM WHERE MTN SERVICE IS NOT TOO FRIENDLY?

It’s super fast but speed depends on MTN coverage in your area, if u have 3G in that area then you are good to go.

AM IN LAGOS, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME IN TOTAL TO HAVE YOU COME SET IT UP FOR ME IN MY AREA, AND IS THE N3,500 INCLUSIVE OF THE MTN BIS?

The 3,500 is not inclusive with the MTN BIS, if inclusive then it will cost you 5k for everything which includes one month subscription for the VPN software.
But subsequently from next month you will be spending N2,500 monthly for unlimited internet browsing (N1500 for MTN BIS and N1000 for the VPN subscription)

WHAT IF I AM NOT IN LAGOS, HOW DO I GET IT?

Then your only option would be to get the ebook manual, once u purchase a VPN plan from me i will send u the ebook for free, visit my blog on how to order and also get my bank account details there..

IS THIS YOUR BROWSING TECHNIQUE A CHEAT OR WHAT?

The term “cheats” is normally used to describe free internet browsing, but this one is not free as you can see that you must pay MTN some money too, so in my opinion it is very legal.
Nevertheless, there is no guarantee that this MAY last forever, what I know is that I and many other Nigerians have been using this for a long time now, and what I can assure you is that there are also many other options available apart from the Tunnel Guru VPN. So if by any chance this door closes, there will still be many more doors open.

WHAT IF MY QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED HERE?

You can reach me on 080-333-283-64 or email me greatmindsng@gmail.com.
Ask any questions you have and I will answer you the best I can.

1 Like

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2013
The best and most affordable highspeed internet service in Nigeria

No doubt

You are missing out if u are not yet subscribed cheesy
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
smiley
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi All,
You need to download and use Latest version.
From next week all old version(s) will stop working.

Thanks
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
highspeed affordable internet like never before
seeing is believing cheesy
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2013
smiley
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2013
does this tunnel guru still work with airtel?
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
no bro, it only works on MTN BIS and multilinks for now

1 Like

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
ok, thanks.
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
happy weekend

1 Like

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz1(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2013
my current download speed

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz1(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2013
smiley
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by dljbd1(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2013

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
dl_jbd:
wat is d meaning of thees now?javascript:void(0);
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz1(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2013
@ dl_jbd

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by dljbd1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
lol....sowie bro. i just wan copy u na as pa my oga. the images didnt show. dont knw y sha
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2013
shollynoob:
wat is d meaning of thees now?javascript:void(0);
sowi is ur name
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by dljbd1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by redcliff: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
MTN AND MULTI LINKS ON TUNNEL GURU, WHICH IS FASTER SEF? Er..i think my premium account expires today on tunnel guru and i am wondering if gmc-biz had vouchers he can sell to me. that aside, whasup with pdproxy? those guys are really slarking and i used to beleive them alot.
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by omocharly(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2013
Hi friends, please where and how can I subscribe for the tunnelguru vpn after registration. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.